[Alvadas Location] Cubacious Inn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

[Alvadas Location] Cubacious Inn

Postby Elin on June 2nd, 2017, 11:49 am

Image2nd Summer, 517
"Common" | "Kontinese" | "Tukant"

Elin sighed loudly. They'd been to the Sanity Center but had no luck finding a house that would be appropriate and within her price range, but they had been given a description of an Inn that would likely accept her.

Frowning, she looked up to see the Inn, exactly how the woman at the Sanity Center had described. Three yellow cubes.
She could already tell that Ilia was fascinated with it, and as Elin looked at the little girl she noticed the flowers in a nearby garden sprouting miniature horses that galloped around the garden before bursting into explosions of petals.
Elin couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the sight, though she was fairly glad that Ilia hadn't noticed it yet, otherwise it would be near impossible to control the little girl. Not that she'd mind after they'd managed to settle in and get somewhere to sleep sorted!

"Let's go get a room then sweetness." she said smiling at Ilia before the entered the odd shaped building to see an elderly woman that looked like the owner.

"Hi there, sorry." she smiled as she approached the woman. "Would it be possible to get a room? Just a cheap one? We can't get anywhere more permanent at the moment and I've heard great things about your inn!" Elin said cheerily, before waiting for the woman's response.

"Of course, how long for?" she asked in response and Elin let out a quiet sigh of relief.

"Just until the end of Summer, so ninety days maybe?" Elin stated, and they spent a few moments working things out, before Elin handed over nine gold Mizas.
She accepted the key to their room happily and they headed up the stairs to find their room, a pastel green coloured one that clashed rather horrendously with Elin's choice of dark red clothing.

Receipt90 days - 9 GM, deducted from ledger

Boxcode by Gossamer
Exam week
Very likely to be inactive until the 27th
Sorry to everyone I'm in a thread with, but I'll be on when I need respite from studying

~
Elin
Player

Words: 97730
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2017, 4:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)