[Training] Two Girls One Mudpit [Satu]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Taloba, home to the Myrians, is the thriving core of Falyndar. Inhabited by a fierce and savage tribe where blood sacrifices are normal and a way of life, they are untamed and proud of it. Warlike, and with their numbers growing, the Myrians are set on reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. [Lore]

Postby Koa on August 15th, 2010, 5:21 am

35th of Summer 510 AV

There wasn’t much to be done when night reigned over the sky and one by one, denizens of Taloba fell into slumber. Koa had rarely ever suffered much from insomnia, but it seemed to be prominent for the past few days. A simple nagging in her mind that urged her to speak to the potential Konti warrioress. That desire to fight with her! To test her will and her abilities to do without that silly blade! After all, Koa had been one of the many spectator’s during the fight when Siiri of the Snapping Jaws had confronted the wily witch. She had seen it with her own eyes her swift movements and graceful body language. It was alluring yet deadly at the same time.

Femme fatale.

Yes, this is what she wanted to test! A worthy opponent. Since the Rain Festival, Koa had enjoyed the Konti’s attitude and her hatred of the silly damsel’s that often acted as healers in Taloba. And since the quarrel not 10 days earlier, she had been wondering whether or not to approach Satu and ask her if she wished to train in t he art of the unarmed.

“It’d benefit you greatly, so next time, instead of the Snapping Jaw’s kicking your white ass, you’d be the one doing it instead.” She had told the young Konti girl with a wink and an insidious smile.

And so it wasn’t long until Koa found herself simply gathering her necessary teaching tools into a slung leather bag that she tightened over her shoulder. It was early dawn, but Koa found that perhaps a bout of combat will wear her out enough to make her insomnia vanish. She wore her simple workout garb this day; leather leggings, leather halter top and boots, although the rains that began to pour about two hours into her practice at the training yards made her regret such a decision. Makutsi was certainly generous that day, but Koa would not enjoy the heavy feeling of leather soaking up the dampness on her skin.

Sighing, Koa tucked a stray strand of damp, black hair towards the large braid that kept the majority of it from becoming a distraction. At the moment, she was throwing hardened punches at wooden pillars dug deep into the mud-riddled grounds in the training yards. The Myrian wore gloves, but even they weren’t enough to keep her fingers from succumbing under the pressure of the vicious strikes. But this is what she wanted to happen. Loosen her fingertips, and make them become hardened and durable for the eventual study of the Tiger Style. Brow furrowed in concentration, Koa would continue this for several more hours, until the Konti decided to arrive.
Last edited by Koa on August 19th, 2010, 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koa
Player

Words: 33080
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2010, 10:37 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Satu on August 17th, 2010, 6:51 am

The Jungle had spoken. Unpleasant as the message was, it had been received. Through Siiri, Satu was shown exactly where she was deficient in her training. Everything was very clear in the Konti’s mind. Now she had purpose. The Jungle’s purpose! The lesson learned at the hands of the Messenger was harsh and brutal, as her body would testify. Fittingly, Satu’s tender nose now bent a fraction to the right, a reminder to never forget the lesson. Down the left side of her body, dark hues of welts and bruises had begun to fade from their original vivid colours. During her healing, Satu had even lost herself in the hurtful, colour filled patterns, often sitting for full bells at a time observing meanings only she could see within the swirl of purples, greens and blacks decorating her skin.

How to improve? Satu did not know, so ingrained were the lessons of her youth, the lessons of the peaceful Konti. Avoidance and Defense, these things did not serve her in Taloba or the world! But then, Koa offered to train her in unarmed fighting techniques. It was a surprising suggestion, but Satu refused to pass on the opportunity. After all, did not the Jungle wish her to better herself and learn? And Koa… Koa was awash with emotions and reactions to the world around her. Each time the HeartSeer had been near the Myrian it had been the same. Her feelings flared easily and each one rolled into the next, in an unending chain of activity. The woman reacted and reacted, and Satu loved the hidden emotional bursts this provided. It electrified her! Satu hoped it would continue… The Konti did not know what this woman wanted, but she was intrigued as to why the Myrian wished to train her. Did Koa know the Jungle? The answer must be discovered!

It was early morning when Satu appeared, like a ghost materializing out of the misty, wet morning. She wore the leather halter and short fighting skirt Oni had given her, allowing for greater movement and flexibility. Though today, she had opted not to wear her own simple blouse over the halter as usual. There would be nothing old in today, today was different. Today had purpose! In the training yard, the rains masked the noise of her gentle footfalls. Silently and smoothly she moved through the puddles along the course, approaching the single figure punching a pillar. In the Konti’s mind, this was a clandestine affair, and utmost care was needed. Who knew what manner of person might be watching and observing? Thoughtfully, Satu stopped to study Koa, who appeared so focused in her attack on the post. The suvai-fighter within Satu observed the stance and how she moved within the force of the thrusts. An enthusiastic smile formed on her lips.

She stood unnaturally still, waiting until the Myrian noticed her, before stepping closer. “No one saw,” she whispered, referring to her entrance, as she leaned into the taller woman. Looking furtively over her shoulder, the rains trailed down and followed the descending maze of her scales. No one was there. Turning back, she continued, “My heritage has deceived me. Koa, you must show me where! I can not see through the Lies… so many Lies! Avoidance and Defense, what is that worth?” Satu suddenly grabbed Koa’s hand and held it tightly in her cool grip, “You are sheltered here. But enemies abound! I have seen them, if we are not prepared- ” Satu shook her head, and little droplets of water circled outwards at the gesture. “Show me, Koa! We must be ready. Fight with me!” Satu’s words held a double meaning. Not only was she speaking of the training this morning, the Konti also needed an ally in the cruel world. Her eyes were firm and strong as they held Koa’s gaze, they had indeed seen things others had not. Raising herself up, Satu’s face lit up magically as her eyes glimmered at the possibilities before them, “I am ready. Let us prepare!”

Though inland far we be,
Our souls have sight of that immortal sea
Which brought us hither.
~William Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality

Signature Credit goes to:
archistock.deviantart.com
jurgita.com
catskullcollector.deviantart.com
and the ever lovely and helpful Hex for putting it all together!
Satu
Flower of the Sea

Words: 296249
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2009, 3:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Koa on August 19th, 2010, 5:13 am

Deep in the back of her mind, Koa had been hoping that the konti would arrive as soon as possible. To be waiting out in the rains whilst every other wiser Myrian stayed indoors during such downpour was foolish, but Koa didn’t want to listen to the jeers and laughter of her fellow kin, who would surely enjoy the sight of the deyhan and distract her from what she should truly be doing, which was to learn.. The female Myrian could feel the white one approach, however. There was a certain vibe to her, that radiated divinity in ways Koa could never truly imagine. She wanted to hate her as much as she hated any intruder who dared trespass her home city, but her “lesson” with Oni as well as watching her battle with the Snapping Jaw’s warrior garnered some portion of respect.

Dealing with her Fang leader was particularly easy yesterday evening. I’m training a new warrior for our ranks, the Painted Eyes had told Y’kelo. And indeed, now was the test! To see if she could mold Satu into a force to be reckoned with, one both armed and unarmed. When the deyhan spoke, Koa turned to address her, momentarily rubbing her fingers to relieve them of the stress they pertained from the strikes. The smaller girl spoke of an underlying event that seemed to mar her life in such a deep and powerful way. She was a strange one, but Koa didn’t seem to mind. She smiled at her, “It doesn’t matter if they see. Let them, I’ll punch whoever has the balls to disrupt our training for today straight in the mouth. They won’t be able to talk much after that.”

“Your heritage isn’t important now, Satu of the Curled Blade,” there was a mischievous glint in her eye as she dubbed the konti Koa’s name for her, “You have caught the attention of the Goddess-Queen. You will show proper respect! Show her you can become a Myrian in spirit! Forget your silly Konti teachings, we will learn how to fight with Brute Force. Patience and Deceptiveness.” Satu took Koa by surprise when the shorter girl grabbed her hand, but there was no animosity at the touch. Koa allowed her to grip as tightly as she wished, for the girl had caught her curiosity! “I’ve fought Dhani and beasts that can eat you in one bite. There are many things out in the jungle wilds that will stop at nothing to devour you, me or anyone else in this world. But listen to me, Satu.” And here, she held onto the konti’s hand as tightly as she had done before, “One day we will be leave this place and in the name of Myri we will conquer all!”

There was a genuine grin at Satu’s next words. Koa was extremely pleased by her enthusiasm, doubly more so by her fighting spirit. Koa dropped the konti’s hand and stepped towards the fighting pit, now caked in layers of mud that were slick and nearly flooded. The rain had paused for the time being, but drizzles were becoming prominent. Koa turned to face Satu then, “Show me your idea of a fighting stance, and make sure your face is like a blank slate. I don’t want to see any emotion behind those pretty eyes of yours, konti! Concentrate, and then I will say if you’re ready for the next step.” Koa pressed a boot down into the mud, testing. It wasn’t as deep as she’d suspected, this was good. “The most important part is the preparation.” She continued, “You strike apprehension in the hearts of your foes if they see you are determined, an unstoppable force, an immovable object, and you know what the petch you’re doing.” A wink, “Show me!”
Koa
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Satu on August 21st, 2010, 6:53 am

Satu of the Curled Blade. Koa’s words played along her airy thoughts. Satu of the Curled Blade. Koa had gifted her a Myrian name… Satu of the Curled Blade. The solidity of the name anchored her to the quiet wetness of where she stood, and magically the footing beneath her transformed into a firmer foundation for the flighty Konti. Unwavering, Satu met the young woman’s eyes, but only briefly, for her own slid sideways to look out over the muddy training ground. It was empty and silent, but for the two of them and the gentle mist of rain hitting the mud soaked ground.

“They have betrayed me! Offered me up for the sacrifice.” She said vehemently, still looking away. “I will put their soft and yielding teachings to rest!” Koa was perceptive, a Myrian in spirit! That is what she would become, like these warrior women! Satu inhaled deeply, and turned back towards Koa, her face a strange mixture of innocence and contempt. A shiver ran through her and she spoke, dark emotions bubbling forth, “No more! No more will I be content to simply cower and hide! I will not seek to defend, but to attack! With Force and Deceptiveness, as you say.” Still holding Koa’s hand, the Konti squeezed it back. “We must be ready, Koa! Ready so that others may finally see!” And her voice dropped lower. “There are some that must be destroyed. But do not worry. They are filled of Vileness, their Hearts Corrupted…, I can see it, within them, reaching out to seize our very throats... They will find no refuge!” A pause, and then her voice returned to its normal lilting tone. “It will be a glorious victory,” she believed it wholeheartedly. She could see it, just beyond her reach, but reach it she would. It was her responsibility to help transform Mizahar into a better place. Overcome with astonishment and joy, she faltered, “Koa! I have just realized - this is no idle obligation! This is my sacred Calling! I am Called to help!”

With that she turned, young woman once more, and hurriedly took her place a little distance from Koa. The Konti was here to learn. It was imperative that she learn! And triumph! The Myrian must show her how. Without shoes, her fluid steps took her further into the mud where her bare feet sank. The muck accepted her weight freely, distributing itself between her toes and cushioning the heels of her feet. The thick texture was cool on her skin and scales, yet stark against her alabaster colouring. Satu stood silent, eyes closed to slits. Bringing energy in towards her core, she moved beautifully, like a dancer in a performance, graceful and regal in bearing. Her body settled without conscious thought into the fighting stance, Direction of Many Winds. When unaware of what danger your opponent holds, it is best to utilize the essential directions of the Wind. As she moved, time slowed into a soft sigh. Her right arm lifted, and rotated in a straight-armed circle to stop in front of her, held out at chest level. The left arm moved up and out at her left side, also at chest height. Both arms were straight, and the wrists bent, palms facing outwards. Her fingers tensed as they waited, while her long legs were bent lightly at the knee.

She held the position, but became confused when Koa discouraged the showing of emotions. Show no emotion? That was madness! Satu frowned as she thought about it. Anger flared and shone dangerously in her eyes. Koa wished her to deny her HeartSense? It would be akin to denying life! The Myrian did not know what she asked! Before her visit to Opportunity, when still living and training in Mura, Satu could focus in such a way that feelings and emotions were not a distraction during weapons training. But since meeting Drainira and her greedy men, all filters were now gone from her being and there was no control. Satu was none of those things that Koa wished her to be. The Konti’s hidden strength lay in the fact that others often underestimated her. Her smooth, lithe muscles gave the Konti the delicate appearance of a dancer, and her wavy locks and faraway looks struck no where near the apprehension Koa was hoping to strike in anyone’s Heart. If anything, Satu was instead perceived as a desirable prize, an exotic rarity, not as an unstoppable force.

Though inland far we be,
Which brought us hither.

jurgita.com
Satu
Flower of the Sea

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Koa on August 27th, 2010, 1:20 am

A smile graced the Myrian’s lips approvingly. There was never a moment when the majestic Konti hadn’t surprised her with her strange demeanor and deceptive innocence. Satu was a wonder to behold, and although Koa had wanted to completely devour her the moment she had lain eyes on the alabaster skin and the pearlescent hair, now…. Now she wished to keep her as a true friend! Because this was what she was doing; a bond. Nothing of the kelvic nature, but one of friendship and complacency. Through teaching the Konti, she will bestow the trust in her to use her newfound skills accordingly, with the prime directive to fight for herself and in the name of Goddess-Queen!

“Cowardice never leads to victory, it only leaves to your ass being handed to you and the humiliation that comes at the end. Cowards deserve to die, they have no place in our society.” Koa watched as the Konti took up her position across the small, muddy gap between them, eyeing her posture, as well as the balance in her legs and her arms. “And that you will, Satu!” Koa called at her mention of her Calling. She’d no inkling what that meant, but she took it as a good sign nonetheless. “Thank the Goddess this Calling has brought you to us, you will be a valuable ally.” Jade eyes darted to Satu’s own, deep and wise ones, scrutinizing her face, her expression. She had said to become a blank slate, but Satu oozed Deceptiveness, which Koa was pleased to find.

“When I first saw you, Curled Blade, I had thought you a healer. One of those damsel Konti bitches that usually come around to these parts for work. I thought you were weak; useless. But when you turned to confront me, I was surprised and amazed by the ferocity with which you eagerly reacted to me. This is what I like to see, deyhan!” She obviously left out the part with Oni, Koa had no intention of reminding her she was not necessarily a high ranking military official yet. “But just a simple stance won’t keep you protected for long. That look in your eyes will want the most vile of foreigners to run after you. What will you do then, Konti? Will you run like a coward? Or will you stand your ground?”

Koa shifted her weight to her left foot, raising her right one to stretch a moment, then approached Satu to begin her demonstration. “The body responds to the area that was struck, keep that in mind. If I punch you in the stomach,“ The Myrian touched the stomach of the Konti lightly, “Inevitably you will lean forward in instinct, trying to protect yourself. If I punch you in the neck, you would lean back, and your head would roll forward. So effectively, you would time your attacks to hit as many open places as possible during combat. If your opponent leans forward from a strike, knock their chin up to daze them.“ She lifted Satu’s chin up, so their eyes met, “In turn, keep your body rigid. To avoid the same fate, you need to hone your body to deflect the attacks and block. You can do this several ways,“ Koa turned her back to Satu and returned to her position several feet away. She raised her arms up and crossed them in front of her, “Blocking. You absorb the blows through your arms or your legs, anywhere that is not sensitive and will result in an instant knockout. If you can slow the punch of a person, the blow will be less critical, which will leave them defenseless and leave you with an opening.”

“The other way is through speed. If your hands are too frail for the impact of a punch, you can always avoid. Lean back, extend your foot and hit them where it hurts, the bladder or the groin.” There was a wink as she motioned for Satu to come at her, “Show me what you think is a good punch, and we’ll go from there.” A pause then. “ I won’t hold back, Satu, so you best be accepting the fact that I will add more beauty marks to your skin.” She grinned a white, toothy grin, then took her stance; right foot forward, left foot back and her arms raised with fists pointed up.
Koa
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Satu on August 28th, 2010, 7:58 pm

The Myrian was direct and open. Satu needed no HeartSense to read what Koa felt. And because of that, Satu sensed a connection to this girl. Emotions linked them, so when the warrior smiled, Satu smiled back fully. Her mind whirled. A friendship? She had had a friend once in Opportunity, what was her name? Unable to remember it, she dismissed the thought. Koa and she understood one another, and the implicit fact that the enemy lurked, ever waiting to devour the unprepared. And that the Weak should be dealt with. Harshly. Koa, Satu was convinced, saw all this as well, for surely their Goddess, Myri knew!

“You are so far removed from the World here, yet… you better understand the nature of it than the Weak-willed that live within it!” Satu said thoughtfully. In Taloba they were prepared! How prepared were her own people? Her head twitched. “I am no healer, Koa,” she said fiercely. “I no longer belong among them! You shall be proud to train me! I will give no ground, or run in shame, as they would have me do.” She answered, her mind laying blame to her upbringing, for the unhappy events that had transpired so recently in her life. “We are allies now, you and I! Show me what to do, and I will learn! Show me everything!” There was no question in Satu’s mind that Koa would train her. This Myrian was part of the mystical, unfolding plan, just as Oni and Siiri were.

Jade eyes twinkled in the falling rain, capturing Satu’s unsteady attention. Intrigued, the Konti watched first one, then the other closely for unvoiced secrets. They were lively orbs, and the intensity inside them made the suvai fighter’s Heart flare. Staring, Satu followed Koa’s eyes with rapt concentration while she listened. Never had the Konti Mistresses spoken to her like this, as they explained the beginning points of unarmed combat. In Taloba, Aggression and Violence were entrenched in fighting concepts so readily. And Satu was in a perfect state of mind to absorb these untamed lessons.

Her gaze dropped to her stomach where Koa’s fingers lightly touched her. Satu nodded, hit an opponent in the open places and they would fold up around the impact. She wanted to! She wanted to feel flesh cave around her pounding fist. A lustful desire filled her, to hurt another, to experience this idea first hand. But the Myrian’s strong fingers moved from her stomach to Satu’s chin instead. And the Konti allowed it, for Koa’s place as teacher deemed it right to yield to her now.

Deep bruising still resided in Satu’s arms and legs from the beating at Siiri’s hands. Little purple pillows of tenderness dotted the alabaster skin, a constant reminder that she had not blocked well with either appendage against her opponent. So different was her body compared to the furious Myrians, with their packed and hardened muscles. Lifting her hands, she held them before her, and turned them over. Were they frail? The broken skin along her knuckles was just healing, but what was frail to a Konti? Block or deflect a punch in order to slow it, Koa instructed. But yes, she had speed, and that is what had saved her from the worst of Siiri’s blows. “I will learn…” Satu whispered to herself. “I will learn and the World will be set to rights…”

Punch Koa? She would! “I need no coddling!” The still healing Konti exclaimed with a smile, “Do not insult me!” There was no hesitation, no second thought. She simply attacked without remorse or thought as her knees bent, and she brought her fist back quickly. Shooting forward, Satu aimed for Koa’s jaw. Violence called! And her Heart swelled with Desire for it.

Though inland far we be,
Which brought us hither.

jurgita.com
Satu
Flower of the Sea

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Koa on August 29th, 2010, 6:26 am

Now Koa could understand why the Goddess-Queen had her eye on the deyhan. She was fierce, determined, and willing. All the makings of an exceptional student. The Myrian would be sure to bestow upon her all that she has learned throughout her many years of studying the art of hand to hand combat, and if that knowledge grants Satu an advantage in battle, even better. Koa would be honored to know her student was kicking people’s asses up and down the span of Mizahar, but for the moment, she was not about to let the Konti girl expect a pansy’s treatment during this training. She had an iron fist when it came to directing and instructing, something she had picked up from her mother, and her frequent meetings with the youngsters who trained under her for two days out of the week.

“I will show you.” Koa responded simply. Then waited for the deyhan to react. What she saw made her brow furrow in irritation. Satu wasn’t thinking! She wasn’t focused on her attack, nor where she was going to land the strike and probably wouldn’t know what to do should Koa catch her punch in mid air. And that was exactly what she did. She caught it as if she would catch a heavy fruit thrown at her at full speed. It collided with her strong hands with a dull thump, and instantaneously, Koa’s fingers tightened around Satu’s fist. “First mistake, deyhan. Think before you strike. Even in the midst of combat, you must always Think about your next move. Always be Aware. If not you will never find an opening in your opponent, and you’ll soon find yourself with a punch breaking that pretty little face of yours.”

Almost viciously, Koa pulled Satu in, bringing her knee up to strike at the exposed portion of the Konti’s stomach. And with that, she shoved her towards the ground, where the mud would cake her further. Koa turned to stand directly above her, staring down with a look that dripped disappointment. “Too slow, too unsteady. You have the energy but you aren’t directing it right, Curled Blade.” She raised her arm up and clasped it with a hand. “Direct all your Force into that punch if you really want to damage. Aim somewhere that isn’t so apparent either. I could have sidestepped that, but I wanted to show you how soft your punches are.” She placed both hands on her hips and continued.

“You were right in aiming for the pressure point, my lower jaw. But in the beginning of a fight, experienced fighters will know this. They know how to deflect those blows that come so readily from their opponents. Be Deceptive. Pretend to hit somewhere with one fist, then go straight for their exposed pressure points. It goes as follows,” She raised her hand up, raising a finger up with each location of the pressure points, “The Lung Points, the Large Intestine Points, the Heart Points, the Small Intestine Points and the Bladder Points. They range from between the first and second ribs to the back of the knee, but I leave it up to you to find them. I won’t be holding your hand for this, as it’s necessary for you to learn the human anatomy in a way that isn’t taught, but simply rehearsed. With the pressure points, you will be able to knockout your opponent, control them or restrain them, all important factors during combat. Now get up, and show me what you got, again.”
Koa
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Satu on September 1st, 2010, 5:20 am

“Oooff!” Koa’s knee connected with Satu’s stomach and the Konti doubled over in pain. Air was partially forced from her lungs, and though she had tried to block the worst of the hit, that only left her open for Koa to shove her to the muddy ground. Feet slipping, she landed on her back, coating her arms and hands as she tried to control the fall. Her backside ultimately was covered in clingy black mud. Hands on her hips, the exotic Myrian lectured over the muddied girl right where she had landed. And Satu, listened to the directing of force, as it was described, and absorbed it all readily. But then Koa called her punches, soft. Satu frowned. Soft? Lacking? Unworthy! Satu’ mind heard all those words… Another area that could be used against her! Always others against her! And used these things for ill! It could not be tolerated! She needed Power or… or…

Looking up again at Koa, a new fight shone in the suvai fighters eyes. The Konti’s Heart beat, and with each pulse it sped faster. Power! It worked harder, hoping to avoid its own memories. In Satu’s growing Aggression, she still wanted to learn, but learning was made harder when there were no inhibitions on her reactions. And Koa was Determined, so Satu was as well, accepting the warriors feelings for her own. She would follow as instructed, but in a reactive way. “Think,” Koa told her. “Think about next move. Find an opening.” Satu would do it and show this warrior…

An opening unfolded before her, exactly as Koa had said it would. Koa would not expect it, yet it had been Koa who insisted she learn deception. Inwardly, Satu grinned. Deception! Suddenly, Satu scrambled in the mud, and hooked one of Koa’s legs with her own. She then leaned forward, and grabbed the leg, pulling herself in closer. With her other foot, Satu kicked swiped at Koa’s free leg to unbalance her. The Konti wanted to see the warrior tumble down into the slippery muck as well. Surprisingly, Satu did not then strike at Koa with her double fists, instead she rocked back to sit on her heels, patiently waiting for Koa’s next lesson. Though delight showed on her face, and a fight sparkled in her eyes.

Though inland far we be,
Which brought us hither.

jurgita.com
Satu
Flower of the Sea

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Koa on September 9th, 2010, 9:28 pm

Satu had caught her off guard! Koa felt the ground reach up and slam into the back of her head, but softened by the layers of thick mud that now coated the floor. What a tricky little deyhan, slipping past her defenses and catching her the moment she was clearly unprepared. Not fair, not fair! Was what screamed in her mind, But she has learned. She is Deceptive! She understands. And thus, instead of a snarl, there was a wide grin playing on her lips, pleased. Yes, that was the word, Koa was pleased. And there was a mischievous look in her eyes as she looked over at the pale Konti girl.

"Alright, deyhan, you caught me there. You little sly serpent, you. But we're not done yet." Mud caked her strong legs, coated her forearms and most of her lower body, but Koa cared not. She had lunged forward, using her boots to dig a foothold through the mud, and pushed Satu down until she pinned her by the shoulders and effectively straddled her. Thick mud was oozing it's way around the contours of Satu's body, and further dirtied her, but the state of the Konti's clothes or appearance mattered not to her. She wanted to see her fight! "What will you do, Konti? You're trapped, your surroundings are wet and slick, there's no way you can use the ground to your advantage." She was bluffing, but it was up to Satu to detect it.

Koa whipped out a small dagger crafted of thick bone and held it to the Konti's throat. "I will kill you if you don't act quickly. Show me your strength, show me the Deceptiveness. What I see now is a weak deyhan that has no knowledge of combat, prove me wrong!" The Myrian warrior dragged the blade down Satu's throat, and across her tunic, partially ripping the fabric until it showed a portion of her cleavage. She wanted to pump her fury, to egg a reaction from her. She needed her to excel!
Koa
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Satu on September 12th, 2010, 5:03 am

She was trapped! Koa sat on top of her and pressed one shoulder into the mud. Flat on her back, the mud oozed around her and accepted the weight of her body easily in a wet embrace. Satu almost panicked, her mind edging towards frantic as physical memories of submission stirred at the brink of memory. She needed to learn right now! Koa had told her what to do. Koa had taught her, something… Think! By any means Koa had said… And the Myrian wanted Deception! Deception to survive, as she had in Opportunity... It was vital. Koa was stronger than Satu, and more muscular. And a knife flashed, as Koa began to cut into her bodice. Memories began to flutter into focus and Panic rose. But Koa told her to think, to not act blindly…

Satu willed her face to fall, and the grimace and fight to leave her features. Panic melted away in the space of an instant. The muscles in Satu’s body stopped their straining, and became limp, while her eyes went wide. Underneath, only a simple Konti was left. A peaceful, soft islander bested in the mud by a more experienced opponent, “Koa! You are hurting me! You are the stronger… Please don’t…” she whispered, as her hands came together to plead mercy to the warrior woman above her.

But her mind worked and whittled to formulate an attack. Satu hoped to distract Koa or to at least manipulate her by words or, or something… Koa’s teaching instructions played in her mind… if I hit her, she leans forward… If I hit her, she leans forward… And without warning Satu’s upraised arms rotated to the side, and her elbow forcefully slammed into the elbow crease of Koa’s knife-wielding arm. The Konti then grabbed Koa’s other wrist and twisted it, out and away. Pushing her legs into the slimy ground for purchase, Satu grunted and twisted her body wildly, as she tried to roll over with the Myrian’s arm wrapped in her own, and drag her opponent with her.

There was a pain in her chest she tried to ignore. The mud smeared there also, but a small crimson flow was in it now, drops of blood welled and mixed with the muck that covered her. The knife had nicked her after Satu’s exertions, very near to where the Lily mark of Avalis lay upon her pale Heart Center, and where the bodice now flapped open. Satu no longer looked like a Konti, but something else entirely, covered as she was like some muddy and calculating animal.

Though inland far we be,
Which brought us hither.

jurgita.com
Satu
Flower of the Sea

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Next