Solo [Bronze Woods]Different Faces, Same People

Preparations made for the departure

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[Bronze Woods]Different Faces, Same People

Postby Shiyami on December 7th, 2013, 8:47 pm

3rd of Winter, 513AV, 6th Bell

Shiyami stared up at the sky, reminiscing upon things that have already occurred. His eyes may seem to be staring, but they were unfocused currently, as his mind wandered. "Hm....Syliras does get repetitive to easily.", he said, with a bored tone, not moving form his spot, as he laid on the grass. 

His attention was diverted, when he felt a tug onto his right. Shifting his eye over, he noticed his adopted daughter floating, with one hand on his sleeve. The other hand was holding the ribbon that should have been tied in her hair. This...can't be good...what did I do wrong this time...?, he pondered, as he carefully gauged Kimi's reaction.

The latter only sighed She's picking up my habits..., before waving her hand off. "I'm not here to scold you this time.", she said, before turning her gaze to Stormhold Castle. "If your bored of Syliras, why not take a vacation? As in, maybe journey to another city.", suggesting to travel the long distances, as if it was as natural as simply walking to the nearest bar.

Shiyami's gaze also moved, this time towards the roads. "Travel somewhere, huh. My, my, you make it sound so easy.", he muttered, before shifting into a standing position. "Well, we could always travel towards Sunberth. I had to come back last time, since I assumed I lost my scythe.", he voiced out, suggesting to finish their last vacation towards Sunberth.
See if I have given you a nickname here!
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Words: 125205
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 3:29 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shiyami on April 28th, 2014, 1:44 am

The smaller of the two sighed. It seemed she was thinking a step farther than Shiyami. "Well, you don't exactly need your scythe constantly now, do you?", Kimi asked, and was only given a shrug as an answer. Sighing exasperatedly, her companion tugged the boy's arm again. "What is stopping you from traveling, hm? Just go along to Sunberth, maybe even that place Kouri spoke off.", she added, to which the older ghost blinked. He just remembered about that, the place that Kouri was headed off to. 

Sahova. From the little research and snippets of conversations he has heard, Shiyami could guess that it was an island, quite desolated of sustainable ecosystem, to allow a living human to survive and thrive with comfort. A land fit for the dead, and the soon to be dead.

It may be desolate, but it was still a place that Shiyami had never traveled to before. However, the problems with traveling to Sahova, was the fact that he did not know how to get there in the first place. The rumors only spoke of reaching to the island of the dead by sea.
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shiyami on April 28th, 2014, 1:56 am

Which leaves the pair of ghosts one option. To ask the residents of Sunberth the directions. Though simple as it sounds, there was a problem that the two had, which most of the general populace didn't have to deal with. They has the appearance of children.

Though they may be older than children, the residents of Sunberth would not understand, and it would be bothersome to explain their situation to every single person they asked. "Wait, how about that...changing appearance like ability you use?", Kimi asked, with a tilt of her head.

Shiyami only shrugged, a small smile visible on his face. "It isn't really so much of an ability, more so of being creative with your own soulmist." he responded, before shrugging. Of course, it's easier said than done, a fact that both knew.
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes