Layla

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Layla

Postby Layla on September 4th, 2009, 1:45 am

Layla

Storm is coming but I dont mind... All that I know is I am still breathing ( Lyrics by Ingrid Michaelson)

Physical Characteristics

Birth Year: Unknown but approx, 18
Race: Human

Physical Description: Layla has a slender but muscular frame and stands at 5"5 and weighs around 120 lbs. She has long black hair and brown eyes that contrast with her pale ivory skin tone. She is always dressed in pants and tunics as she despises dresses and find's them far to unpractical.

History: TBA

Skills
15 Poisons ( skill bonus)
15 camouflage
15 tracking
20 unarmed combat

Equipment:

* 1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
* 1 Waterskin
* 1 Backpack which contains:
o 1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
o Food for a week
o 1 eating knife
Coin:
600 mezas

Family Heirloom

On her right index finger is a silver ring with strange runes upon its metal surfacing. The meaning and by whom she acquired the ring from remains a mystery.
Last edited by Layla on September 6th, 2009, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Layla
I am ...

Words: 1351
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2009, 12:53 am
Character sheet

Re: Layla

Postby Layla on September 6th, 2009, 10:57 pm

Character Concept: The young woman has no knowledge of who she is or her past. Layla is not even her real name. She adopted the name upon hearing a bard sing a song about a woman named Layla in a tavern. In the city of Ravok is where she found herself. Now she is searching for clues to her identity. Also Layla does not know how she learned the skills she possesses. For her first time doing each skill she will be surprised of her ability to do them.
Layla
I am ...

Words: 1351
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2009, 12:53 am
Character sheet