Closed Coiling Desires

Mamoru enters the Den to investigate another Freeborn

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

Coiling Desires

Postby Kalesserimamoru on December 27th, 2013, 1:05 am

Mamoru kept his ears open and besides the subtle smacking sound created by their moist kisses and lustful tongue wrestling, he could hear just fine. The trickster wasn't shy and if asked, he would admit to enjoying his pet in many ways, though some of those might disguste or baffle others, but he didn't care.

The Dhani deepened the kiss, his tongue snake like in it's own nature, coiled and wrapped around hers. The tiny bumps that lined the slick muscle pressed and rubbed against her tongue gently, while his hand continued to stroke and massage the inside of her thigh, pushing up further with each tick. He would break the kiss for a moment to allow her to breathe, before taking her lips again fully, as if the short break was enough to revive his hunger to taste her more.

Several paces away from the two furiously kissing and groping on the bench, the Askara and the Drykas started to speak with the slave that crossed over to him. Mamoru looked up every so often, but had decided to offer Shayna equal amounts of his attention. She seemed to have taken his advice to change her mind set as she threw her arms around him and kissed him back. Her kisses were sweet and her timid ways had all but vanished, prompting him to seek a deeper connection as his tongue danced with hers and his hand pushed to the very top of the inside of her thigh.

If he had been watching closer, he would have noticed something curious. The brand on the cheek of the slave was the 'Radacke Hammer', not the 'Askara Sikanjo' as one might expect. The Dynasty, Askara brat looked to the blonde Drykas and introduced him with a smirk upon his features. "This is Almond, he is a returned slave from the Radacke house. He belongs to me now and he knows the ends and outs of the property and can get us inside the slave quarters to snatch those Rujaro scum."

The Drykas nodded and smiled here, looking between them both. "You Dynasty sure have your ways of doing things. Maybe though, just maybe he should go in and lure the slaves out of the house first then we can snag them. It would push us in less danger of being caught if we don't have to enter the house."

The Dynasty, Askara brat thought for a moment, then smiled as he rubbed his hands together. "That's even better, we'll do it tonight. There are a few details that need to be worked out, but let's discuss that in private." The three men headed off to finish their plans, but Mamoru saw no reason to pursue them any longer. He had what he needed and it was enough to take to the Magistrate. Still kissing his lovely pet, Mamoru moved his lips and tongue in a way that he thought she might enjoy as his hand gently petted her below. The action had been so hot and intense that he had forgotten that it was raining.

Finally he broke the kiss, and yellow-green eyes rose to meet hers again and he stroked her cheek gently. "You've done very well here today Shayna, were you able to catch all of that?" he waited a moment to hear her thoughts and continued with his own. "The Radackes are involved in this also and that is the family that owns the supposed Rujaro slaves. They are planning to kidnap them tonight on their plantation I assume."

The trickster appeared thoughtful for a moment as he looked around them, and back into her oddly colored green eyes. "I guess I will take this to the Magistrate, or...Maybe I should see to this myself." He was mostly thinking out loud but if Shayna had an opinion he wouldn't ignore her.
"Everything happens out of necessity."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Words: 450418
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 3:10 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Coiling Desires

Postby Shayna on December 27th, 2013, 1:57 am

The dangers of using a slave not trained in the arts of stealth and espionage, is that they are not as capable of separating current action and their 'decoy' action. In this case the heated kiss, his lips and tongue toying with hers, his fingers sliding up her thigh, distracted her. She heard snippets of the conversation, but mostly disjointed information that she would have to try and sort later. Her hands, at first clung to him, but when his hand slide even higher, hers own hands began to move. Just a gentle exploration along his shoulders, one hand falling to stroke downward over his arm. Yet never once did she forget that she was his slave.

When the kiss finally broke, her lips swollen from his kisses, her cheeks flushed and her breathing just a little heavy. When he stroked her cheek and praised her she shook her head a soft spray of unruly dark hair moved wetly with the motion. "No M'Lord. Forgive me, I caught some of it but not all. The Radacke part I got but I didn't hear much of anything else." Her expression was a mix of guilt and sadness but no real fear. She would accept any punishment if he saw fit for her dereliction of duties with the pragmatism that she accepts other aspects of slavery.

"It is odd that they found supposed Rujaro on Radacke plantation.. The slaves in Kenash speak that the head of household. Mr. Mica, is in a rage. The Radacke's are a hard Dynasty to be sold to, every slave is sent at least once to their breaking grounds...no matter how well broken they are." Shayna was very aware that she remained seated on his lap, her arms still clinging to him but until he put her away she would stay right where she was. "You are freeborn M'Lord, anything you do against the Dynasty has to come from the Magistrate. Dynasty are not bound to the laws of Kenash, proper instead they answer to their heads. Magistrate Lorenzo will contact A-askara Head of house who will look into it. If they plan to go against another Dynasty then there will be some retribution to make sure that the ..balance of power is not upset."

Shayna
Even slaves can prosper

Words: 204361
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 9:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human
Character sheet

Coiling Desires

Postby Kalesserimamoru on December 27th, 2013, 5:05 am

Mamoru didn't mind that she may have missed a few things, and if the reasons behind it were because of his attention, he couldn't blame her for getting flustered. In truth, he hadn't expected to enjoy her company as much as he had either. It would seen that the girl was a lot more than a simple garden slave, and her potential had been greatly over looked...much to his current satisfaction. He smiled and nuzzled her cheek a last time before lifting his head to her. It didn't matter that she missed a few things, he had heard enough and was ready to act.

"That's alright dear girl, I heard them just fine. I hadn't a clue this sort of thing went on here, kidnapping other people's slaves? Don't they have enough?" he mused openly. With the supposed treaty all the families had, he was surprised that incidence like that hadn't broken it yet and started a war. Maybe he even wanted to see it happen just a little, but it didn't. Mamoru listened to the information that she gave him about the Radacke and their plantation. This Mica, fellow sounded like he could be trouble, and the trickster would be sure to keep eyes on him.

Mamoru was also aware that Shayna was still resting in his lap, but the Dhani made no move to push her away or to pull her closer, if that was even possible. He turned his head to look at her, his nose and lips gently bumping hers as he searched for her gaze again. She was right of course and he had to remember that he was a lowly freeborn, no different from being a lowly guard in the nest. The Magistrate was the one to handle those whiny brats and all he needed to do was to inform him of their plans. "Well, I suppose you're right." he sighed as he sat back against the bench, one arm still draped around her hips keeping her positioned upon his lap. "If the Magistrate sees fit to do anything about them so be it. As for us..I think we're done here."

He looked to her again, wondering if she felt bad for the slaves, or if she were detached from it all and was just behaving well for him. The rain continued to sprinkle over their heads, but Mamoru wasn't bothered and Shayna was keeping him plenty warm on her own. Now the question was what to do next. He still would have time to reach the Magistrate's home before night fell in order to warn him if there was something else that he felt he needed to do sooner. "I guess that frees up my evening. I wonder what else there is to do here? What do you say Shayna?" he asked while stroking her lower back.
"Everything happens out of necessity."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Words: 450418
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 3:10 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Coiling Desires

Postby Shayna on December 27th, 2013, 6:19 am

Shayna exhibited some surprise at his easiness over her lack of observation skills with a small shift of her brow. His gentle nuzzle, drew a smile to her lips, one that she was not really aware of. Some slaves simpered and stroked their Master's and Mistresses' egos with adoring looks, words or other ways to try and curry favor. Shayna was not one of these slaves. though she had studied the merits of such behavior. No she had always preferred to earn her praise and rewards through diligence and loyalty. So when she smiled or offered a word of praise to her owner she rarely did so with calculations behind it.

Yet his words caused her face to grow more somber, and her eyes turned to look once more at her surroundings. She supposed it might look too amiss for someone to come upon a slave sitting in her master's lap but it was ingrained in her to be wary. "It happens more then you might think M'Lord. And it is called theft, not kidnapping. While it is not commonplace it isn't unheard." She explained in a level tone, her arms moving from around him to fold around herself. Her neck curved as she looked downward for a moment before refocusing her gaze some where down the path, toward the direction the trio had gone. "Most often it is just because some Dynasty became enamored by slave of another house who didn't feel like selling. Nothing more happens, the slave is returned and the Dynasty is fined for the loss of productivity that the grieved house."

When his arm came to drape around her hips Shayna did what came natural, not really thinking that it might not be appropriate. She settled against him, letting the soft patter of rain to fall upon her, barely noticing. Perhaps the rain was almost done, though the clouds looked a little dense for that. "They could just notify the Radacke head of household, any head notified of possible Rujaro in their slaves have a responsibility to at least question. It is odd that they would go through so much trouble to steal a slave when they don't need to."

She was unusually comfortable, perhaps simply because he did not view her as insufficient or perhaps it was the heated kiss that they had share -though Shayna knew that was really just to provide them a cover. Yet she still felt exposed, vulnerable out here, as if there were eyes watching her. If she were more knowledgeable on psychology she might have inferred it was due to the exposure once more to a man who she had negative experiences with. "What ever M'Lord wishes, but I am getting slightly cold out in the rain."

Shayna
Even slaves can prosper

Words: 204361
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 9:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human
Character sheet

Coiling Desires

Postby Poppy on December 28th, 2013, 5:15 am

...because you've EARNED it!

Mamoru :
+4 Observation
+4 Intelligence
+2 Planning
+2 Reimancy (Water)
+1 Massage
+2 Stealth
+2 Seduction

The Den: Underwhelming from Outside
A Myrian in Kenash?
Shayna: A Good Pet
Askara Eccentricities
Hiding in Plain Sight
Mica Radacke, Head of Household

Ledger: -2GM bath services

Shayna :
+3 Intelligence
+3 Observation
+1 Massage
+3 Stealth
+2 Seduction
+1 Teaching

Mamoru: Hungry for Information
Pleasure Slaves Wield a Type of Power
Coordinating Kissing & Spying
Cautioning Mamoru

Notes: Bathhouses and clandestine trysts on park benches - aren't you two fun? Nicely written piece & a fun mix of mush and plot!

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns!

But pleasures are like poppies spread,
You seize the flower, its bloom is shed.
Tam o'Shanter, Robert Burns

Kenash Codex | Poppy's Office | Poppy's Boxes
Moderated Threads: 1 of 3
Poppy
To remember...

Words: 33927
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2013, 10:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Artist (1)

Previous