[Aurorah's Scrapbook] We're all mad here

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Aurorah's Scrapbook] We're all mad here

Postby Aurorah on January 19th, 2014, 1:21 am

Aurorah's Scrapbook

I'm very new to this place, and I haven't yet established any threads with my PC. Overall, I am very impressed with the layout of the site and all the post freedom. The learning curve is at first, quite daunting, but all the times I have popped into the chat room all the people there have been really helpful. I'm not sure how other people use these threads, but I have gotten idea from all my stalking looking around.

Name :: Serenity
What to expect :: Random bits of trash wisdom?

RULES
- This is where I am going to post random things
- Anyone can post here
- Don't post anything here you can't say to my face
- If you are going to post hate don't. - Unless you are extremely attractive when you do so. In any case I can't see you so don't
- If you have a problem with what I write, or don't like it, don't read my scrap book. No one is forcing you to do so and I prefer not having to have a grumble with someone
Aurorah
Excuse me while I go kiss the sky

Words: 4355
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2014, 12:00 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook