Uhm….hi everyone

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Uhm….hi everyone

Postby Edwyn on January 22nd, 2014, 1:16 pm

Hi all, I found this site yesterday while I was searching google for role-play forums. I’ve been RPing mostly on mc and small forums for about 2-3 years jumping from one to another as the community’s dried up and the RPs died; Though even after so many of those the magnitude of this is astounding, I read through several pages last night and this morning yet I have clearly barely scratched the surface. Well in any case a little about me: I have been reading since the second grade, I love to sketch, I love to write, and ironically my grammar is horrible (I’ll probably have caught any problems long before I post, but sorry if one or two mistakes slip through). Hopefully by now I haven’t scared away every single person from ever attempting to RP with me so I guess I’ll just continue, I’d like to play as a Kelvic who’s second state is a canine domestic dog (more accurately an English beagle although I take it I shouldn’t call it that due to there not being English in this fantasy setting.)That’s about it, though I do have a couple questions if anyone is willing to answer them
-Where should I post my char info? (The answer is probably staring me in the face though I can’t seem to find it.)
-What day/ season is it rp wise?
-Are PCs actually looking to bond with a Kelvic or do most not wish for their characters to be bonded?

Well thank you for looking at this, and I guess that’s all I had to say.

-sincearly, me, come718
Edwyn
Player

Words: 25547
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2014, 12:42 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Uhm….hi everyone

Postby Traverse on January 22nd, 2014, 2:43 pm

Hey Edwyn, and welcome to Miz!

I am pretty horrible at the grammatical side of things, so don't worry you haven't scared me away with the truth!

I believe you could be a beagle in your second form (though the term 'english' wouldn't exist in Mizahar), but I'll also point you at Mizahar's Dog page which has some fun unique breeds to pick from.

Your character info gets posted in the Character Sheet forum, and we are currently in the Winter of 513 date wise for posting.

PCs often are looking for Kelvic bondamtes, but not always. You can check out interest, however, by posting a sort of ad in the Matchmaker forum, used to find siblings, family, bondmates, and that sort of thing.

Hope this helps and safe travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Uhm….hi everyone

Postby Edwyn on January 23rd, 2014, 12:34 am

Hi, thanks for the answers, I posted my char info and I’ll hopefully post something on the matchmaker forum tomorrow morning (to tired to write it out tonight). right now I am trying to slowly dig my way through the lore though I don’t think I’ll be finishing it any time soon. Glad to have joined and again thanks.
Edwyn
Player

Words: 25547
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2014, 12:42 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet