Looking for Gamblers and People to Write With

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Looking for Gamblers and People to Write With

Postby Kadarus on September 7th, 2009, 2:51 pm

Hello everybody, I posted a thread like an idiot right at the end of the season, and it got grandfathered of course, allowing no one to join. At Jen's advice though, I went ahead and reposted it, changed the day, and am now post sort of a recruiting thread for it. You can find it here here. For those interested, Kade's little Pycon friend is trying to run a scam/game that's basically doomed to fail. Reall, I just want to have fun with it, and get Kade acquainted with some new people, lol.

I also figured I'd use this thread for future recruitment/offers for threads, since I rather suck at coming up with ideas. So if anyone would like to do something aside from the card thread, just let me know here!
"Let me not then die ingloriously and without a struggle, but let me first do some great thing that shall be told among men hereafter."
- Hector of Troy, Iliad XXII, Lines 304-5
Kadarus
Bestiarius

Words: 31081
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2009, 8:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Lore Author (1)

Re: Looking for Gamblers and People to Write With

Postby Malia on September 11th, 2009, 4:49 pm

That thread sounds exciting, so I think I'm willing to join! :)

However, what do you mean with recruitment? For what? If it has something to do with gambling, don't expect too much ... Malia isn't really interested in that way of senselessly spending money. I'll try to come up with something interesting to force her into that thread, though. XD
Malia
The Remnants

Words: 229208
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2009, 5:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (18)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (2)
Power Fork (1)