Open The Stone Door

Voldaire accidentally imagines voiding in his dream, and gets lost.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

The Stone Door

Postby Voldaire Cassiope on February 10th, 2014, 9:24 pm

9th of Winter, 513 AV

He was in this one often. A cold, rectangular stone cave. Perfect geometric corners enclose the Symenestra. Voldaire tries to focus but can make out little in the dark. Suddenly, female laughing rings across the floating dark.

"Sister?" he called out, cupping his hands to his mouth. The sound echoed back to him cruelly. It was usually his sister, and together they would escape into a void. It usually didn't feel this... dark, though. Dark.

"My Son."

The sudden cloying darkness pierced into Voldaire's eyes and burned his irises with its omnipresent, instatiable maw. I wish I could have known you. Could have loved you. Wait. Was that my thought or hers? Mother? Son.

₪₪₪₪₪

He awoke with a pounding headache in a wide, cavern, curled fetally towards a towering, smooth stone. I'm not awake? I'm aw-- Voldaire shot up with a start and looked around the small, narrow cavern. He paused and examined the elephantine stone, his eyes warm with potential. The subtle hints of Glyphing glimmered on the stone. It's like a doo- Suddenly, the stone wall hissed with sparks and ignited into a white-hot portal to the Void. The room hissed into blackness, like a candle extinguished by the puff of a retiring scholar.

"Let's go for a little adventure," she said. The mere thought of Voiding in his dream has sent his mind screaming through infinity.

₪₪₪₪₪
Voldaire Cassiope
Pure-Blooded

Words: 7228
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2014, 7:05 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet