[The Trough] Meeting At The Bottom of the Cup (Sama'el)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Dymphna on September 18th, 2010, 3:03 am

She smiled all the more, giving a tiny nod. For a moment she was quiet again, simply sipping her wine.

“Yes, of course. We’ll get you dressed first. And…” Her nose wrinkled up. She’d already figured out he didn’t have a pavilion. “Why is your clan not helping you?”

The thought had just crept into her brain, and for some reason it took off running, smacked up against her skull before sliding down her throat and out her mouth. She gave him a concerned look, wondering why it was that he would be so clearly not looked after.
Dymphna
Player

Words: 79238
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2010, 7:53 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on September 19th, 2010, 7:25 pm

"I... They have. They want to. Some distant relatives have recognized me and offered... But I don't want to join some other pavilion. I want my own. Even if I can't bring back the dead, I can start over. It will just take time... and training... and money, I suppose. I'm not used to depending on other people anymore."

He shrugged, a bit uncomfortable.

"I should see to my horses," he said, perhaps a trifle abruptly. "Where should I meet you tomorrow, and at what time?"
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Dymphna on September 19th, 2010, 8:13 pm

“Oh.” She’d said something wrong, hadn’t she? The look she gave was still concerned, but a little stricken. She’d been enjoying talking to him. She didn’t, however, argue. “Well… You can meet me at the shop’s tent. It’s two rows in to the east of the Opal Healing Pavilion. I’ll be there most of the day, but if I’m not someone will be able to tell you where I am. Come when you’re ready.”

She gave a tiny nod, thinking over what he’d said about wanting to do on his own. It seemed like a brave task. Though she had her own thoughts on how he should be going about it, somehow she managed to hold her tongue. Instead she reached out to touch his shoulder and leaned in to place a gentle kiss to his forehead.

Moving away from him, she offered a little smile, something almost apologetic for what she’d just done. “I wish you only luck on your endeavor.”
Dymphna
Player

Words: 79238
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2010, 7:53 pm
Character sheet

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on September 20th, 2010, 1:01 am

His lower lip quivered for a moment, not to announce impending tears, but a nervous twitch. He had probably not handled this at all well. He finished his drink and set it aside, enjoying the heat in his belly, but also hoping it didn't get upset by drink and nerves.

"Thank you, Dymphna. I'll see you tomorrow."

And then he attempted to flee without seeming to flee.

END
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Tundris on October 17th, 2010, 4:37 pm

Dymphna
+2 Storytelling
+1 Observation
+1 Herbalism
+1 Rhetoric

Lores:
Drykas Oddities
Sharing Herbal Tips
Sealing Friendship with Gifts
Learning To Be A Listener
Gaining Trust Through Compliments
Drykas Insecurities

Sam'ael:
+2 Storytelling
+1 Philosophy
+1 Rhetoric

Lores:
The Bold Nature of the Drykas
Sealing Friendship with Gifts
Fighting Nervousness When Socializing
Dymphna of the Whitefeather Pavilion
Being Watched
Compassion Towards A Woman's Fix-It Desires
Getting Back Into Drykas Culture
Drykas Insecurities

Notes: Cute thread :) I like the exchange of gifts, its a thoughtful tradition. Thanks for the read I always love reading both your writing, you really play your characters with colour, I like that a lot.

Reminder: Please put a timestamp on the first post of this thread!
Tundris
Mother Drykas

Words: 59440
Joined roleplay: December 13th, 2009, 10:30 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Previous