[Endrykas] Cleanliness (Aiken)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Aiken on September 26th, 2010, 6:34 pm

Aiken sat up slowly and waved Sam off. His attention returned to Denen for a moment. The signs of his attraction were beginning to show themselves physically, but not drastically so. He secretly hoped Sam would be quick with the wolflings, before he became impatient.

"Not a need, exactly, no. But there is something I would like, after Sam and the cubs leave."
Aiken
Player

Words: 33294
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2010, 3:48 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Denen Sunsinger on September 26th, 2010, 9:10 pm

Denen giggled, his silent, shaking laughter as Sam left to fetch the puppies. He could hardly wait to see them. He wondered what they looked like, and hoped they would like him. His oldest brother had a dog, and when he was a child, the big beast had attacked him. He had been more than a little frightened of dogs for son time, until his adopted mother got a puppy to help him overcome his fear. He felt comfortable now, and he was even eager to see the cubs.

He smiled obliviously, giving a nod when Aiken spoke. "All r-right," he said softly. He dusted off his hands on his hips, and began to gather his things together. Soft, delicate fingers moved to tuck hair out of his face again, and his blue eyes turned up to the other for a moment. Another quick smile given, he popped another oatcake into his mouth, holding it with his teeth while he packed up his herbs. He liked to keep things organized.

This done, and a bite of the food swallowed, he turned to Aiken. "When did you get those injuries?" He asked curiously.
Denen Sunsinger
The Third Wife

Words: 189953
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2010, 3:53 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on September 27th, 2010, 4:06 am

Sam went into his own tent, the one he had been sharing with Aiken and the wolf cubs since they arrived, and stopped to sit cross-legged and stare at them adoringly while they slept. One was dreaming, its little paws twitching as it chased imaginary prey. When it rolled over, mashing its sibling a bit, the other yipped in quiet, sleepy dismay, but they both settled down. All they really did was eat, drink, shit, play, and sleep, and they seemed content in their unorthodox den. In fact, they seemed content anywhere so long as Aiken was around.

"Just a few more minutes before I wake you up," he promised quietly. They hadn't bonded to him nearly so strongly as they had to Aiken; if he and the kelvic parted ways, he was sure they would go with him, but they were part of the same pack for the time being, and he rather adored the little brutes.
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Aiken on September 28th, 2010, 9:20 pm

"I got them a few weeks ago, I guess. A glassbeak got me good across the back before.. well, these." Aiken showed off his right hand, the rough skin that grew back as scar tissue over his knuckles. The bones under healed fine, but the skin and joints were rough and stiff to move. But Aiken wasn't upset over those. No, proud was a better word. They were his trophies, his proof that he didn't need these nimble knives and bows.

"They don't hurt. I kinda like how they look even."
Aiken
Player

Character sheet

Postby Denen Sunsinger on September 28th, 2010, 9:38 pm

Denen watched Aiken's mouth carefully as he spoke. When the hand was held out, he moved to take the much larger one into his own, thin, gentle hands. He looked over the scars, brushing deft fingers across them in fascination. He didn't have many scars of his own, as he had hardly ever left the safety and security that was his home.

He gave his silent, shaking laugh as Aiken spoke. "They are very rugged," he agreed. "Is it...Is it true that some girls like it when a man has a lot of scars?" His curiosity was marked in his tone, and his soft, blue eyes turned up to meet Aiken's for a moment. "I think they're handsome. I d-don't...I don't often...often see lingering scars." It took him a moment to realize he was still holding Aiken's. When he did, his cheeks went hot, and he released his hand gently. "S-Sorry," he stammered.
Denen Sunsinger
The Third Wife

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aiken on September 28th, 2010, 11:09 pm

Aiken chuckled low, putting a shake in his chest with its bass. He shrugged "I'm not sure. I don't really know very many women outside of the forest."

He relaxed his hand, sort of inviting Denen's to stay. He was disappointed when the thin fingers pulled away. "Thank you.. um.. your hands are very soft. I like how they feel."
Aiken
Player

Character sheet

Postby Denen Sunsinger on September 28th, 2010, 11:26 pm

Denen smiled in return, happy to see Aiken was laughing. He wished he could hear it. That was the sound he missed most. Laughter. It was beautiful to watch, but he could only try to remember how it sounded. He hesitantly lifted his hand, and then let it rest against Aiken's chest, wanting to feel the vibration of his laughter. His eyes cautiously turned up to his face, making sure he wasn't going too far.

His cheeks went red as Aiken spoke, and he bit his lower lip, looking down. "You...You do?" He tucked his hair back behind his ear, and glanced up again. "Y-Your hands are very strong. I...I l-like that."
Denen Sunsinger
The Third Wife

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on September 30th, 2010, 12:41 am

Sam's laughter came from outside, but further off, muffled by two tents. The wolf cubs were waking adorably, as they did everything. They even gnawed on his hands, ankles, and bare feet adorably sometimes.

"Time to wake up," he said, his voice and position clear at least to Aiken's keen senses. "Your papa wants to show you off to Denen."
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Aiken on September 30th, 2010, 2:16 am

"Strong like.. this," He asked as he grabbed onto Denen's free hand and pulled it down, bringing the boy with him. Their faces weren't far apart now, and Aiken's warm, brown eyes stared into Denen's, before trailing off to look at his body.

"You.. can tell me if I'm going too fast." He stuttered slightly, not realizing how quickly things had escalated while Sam was gone.
Aiken
Player

Character sheet

Postby Denen Sunsinger on September 30th, 2010, 2:46 am

Denen squeaked, surprised as he was pulled down atop of the other. His face went bright red, and he remained still out of shock, looking to Aiken in a combination of surprise and alarm. His dark, soft hair fell into his face, and he was sure that the other could likely feel his heart pounding. He gulped hard.

"W-W-What are you doing?" He asked, unsure of what was going on, and worried that he had got himself into something he was going to regret. He blinked slowly. But something told him that he knew what was happening, that he wanted it to happen, even if he wasn't fully sure about what had just occurred, of what was about to take place. "Aiken?" He whispered the other's name.
Denen Sunsinger
The Third Wife

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext