Placeholder Looking for work

Dallen has some trouble finding work.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Looking for work

Postby Dallen on February 28th, 2014, 10:48 pm

This is just a placeholder, I'll get back to it later.

Winter 513, Day 65

Dallen was in his deep crimson overcoat, pulling his hat over his head, preparing to head out, when three sharp raps sounded at his door. Traversing the uneven oak floor, he reached the bolt and latch, and lifting the thick bolt, opened the door. Out in the light dusting of snow, upon Dallen's doorstep, stood a mousy-looking merchant. With greasy, thin hair that fell down to his eyes, and a long, pointed nose, the man, for all intents and purposes, looked like a rat.

Constantly brushing the strands of hair out of his face, the merchant stepped forward and took Dallen's hand. Shaking it briefly, he slipped past Dallen into his house. Indignant, Dallen called out. "Excuse me, sir, but this is my HOUSE that you are slipping into." The man's eyes glazed over, and then refocused. "Oh, yes, you are the McHenderson, the one that draws? Well, my name is Forachmael, and I know your mother.

NOTICE: THIS CHARACTER IS BEING PLACED UNDER HIATUS. ALL CURRENT THREADS SHALL BE FINISHED, BUT THIS CHARACTER WILL BE SUSPENDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE OTHERWISE.
Dallen
Art is Everything

Words: 29774
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2014, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes