A Plays With CSS -Closed for Catching Up-

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

A Plays With CSS -Closed for Catching Up-

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 12th, 2014, 5:36 pm

Hello, all. c:

I figured I'd try my hand at making boxcodes for people. Should you want one from me, please fill this out and send it to me via PM! I'd like to keep this thread neat and tidy.

I'm also happy to make signatures and CS templates for you. Just specify it when you PM me.

If you need something simple like a picture cropped or recolored, I'm happy to do it for you.

And I'm always willing to make changes, even if it's something simple! Should you ever have a problem with the boxcode I made for you, please let me know.

There's no limit on how many templates you request from me. Keep in mind that they'll all be in the same post, even if you requested them on different days.

I would ask that you either have been active for a month at the time of your request or that you've made fifty posts. I don't really want to spend time making a pretty template for someone who's going to disappear a week later. There are exceptions to this rule, though. Just shoot me a PM if you don't meet my requirements and we can work something out. (Psst: if you frequent chat and I recognize your name, I will almost always make a template for you.)

Last but not least, you don't have to give me credit in the post or your signature or anywhere else unless you're asked about your boxcode (though I wouldn't turn it down :P). In that case, I'd ask you to please refer the asker to me! I spend a lot of time on these, and it's not fair to me if you claim credit for something I made.

6/30: I'm closing requests until I've worked my way through my current batch of requests. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Secret :
Code: Select all
[b]
[b]PC Name:[/b] (Your PC's name, or your account name if you're staff. I copy and paste all these forms into a document so I can keep track of requests.)
[b]Text Wanted:[/b] (Have a quote in mind? Tell me here. Or do you not want any text? I'm happy to do that, just let me know.)
[b]Model Name:[/b] (If you've got a model for your PC, this is where you tell me who it is.)
[b]Specific Pictures Wanted:[/b] (Links would be nice! If you don't have any in mind, that's fine. If you have any specifications about the pictures, this is a good place to put those.)
[b]Theme:[/b] (Have a theme idea? Even if it's just a couple of words, this is the place.)
[b]Colors:[/b] (The colors you'd like me to use. I can come up with something, if that's what you'd prefer.)
[b]Anything Else?[/b] (If you liked the style of one of the codes I have up in this thread, here's a good place to put it! Also, please let me know if you need extra font colors for different languages or what have you.)

From time to time, I might also put up free codes. Should you see one you like, send me a PM with the name of the code (it'll be the thread title) and I'll mark it as yours and send you the code.

I may skip around in the list, and if you request a boxcode and I'm just not feeling inspired by your PC, I reserve the right to say no.

Waiting List (in order received):
  • Anweira
  • Gale McCenry
  • Shane Wallsly
  • Hadyn Skellig
  • Marcus Drago
  • Evalin
  • Sei Tendo
  • Alaia
Last edited by Adi Skyglow on July 26th, 2014, 10:20 pm, edited 37 times in total.

If I owe you a post and haven't talked to you in a while, please don't be afraid to send me a PM.
Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Words: 111753
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2014, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Free Codes

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 12th, 2014, 6:04 pm

Here's where any free codes I have will be posted. See one you like? Send me a PM with the name of the code, and I'll send you the code and mark it as yours.

Typewriter :

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis vel vestibulum tellus. Aliquam rutrum aliquam enim, eu dignissim nunc aliquet et. In vitae orci a nisl mattis vulputate. Proin tincidunt porttitor ligula, convallis sollicitudin enim commodo ut. Fusce sagittis orci vel nisl cursus, sit amet mattis magna dictum. In malesuada mi id imperdiet placerat. Sed lobortis bibendum feugiat. Proin venenatis, ipsum sed hendrerit euismod, eros ipsum pellentesque diam, et pretium elit nisl et ipsum. In sed malesuada tortor. Nullam nec arcu eu ipsum scelerisque molestie eu quis nulla. Ut sed porta erat, at volutpat sapien.
Last edited by Adi Skyglow on March 18th, 2014, 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Anona

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 15th, 2014, 8:37 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis vel vestibulum tellus. Aliquam rutrum aliquam enim, eu dignissim nunc aliquet et. In vitae orci a nisl mattis vulputate. Proin tincidunt porttitor ligula, convallis sollicitudin enim commodo ut. Fusce sagittis orci vel nisl cursus, sit amet mattis magna dictum. In malesuada mi id imperdiet placerat. Sed lobortis bibendum feugiat. Proin venenatis, ipsum sed hendrerit euismod, eros ipsum pellentesque diam, et pretium elit nisl et ipsum. In sed malesuada tortor. Nullam nec arcu eu ipsum scelerisque molestie eu quis nulla. Ut sed porta erat, at volutpat sapien.

Thoughts.
"Words."
"Words."
"Words."

If I owe you a post and haven't talked to you in a while, please don't be afraid to send me a PM.
Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Sei Tendo

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 15th, 2014, 11:24 pm

Thoughts.
"Words."
"Words."
"Words."

Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Radiant

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 17th, 2014, 4:01 pm

Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Luther Stone

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 17th, 2014, 5:30 pm

"Thoughts."
"Words."
"Words."
"Words."

Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Lenz

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 18th, 2014, 3:30 pm

Thoughts.
"Words."
"Words."
"Words."

Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Reven Heath

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 18th, 2014, 4:25 pm

Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Grace Lechar

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 19th, 2014, 5:46 pm

Thoughts.
"Words."
"Words."
"Words."Image

Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Tydus Tempest

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 19th, 2014, 10:12 pm

"Fratava."
"Hypnotic Fratava."
"Common."
"Hypnotic Common."
"Vani."

Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next