Stefan's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Stefan's Plotnotes

Postby Stefan on March 15th, 2014, 5:41 am

Here are Stefan's dares from this happy little thread. Oh boy...

Dares, because, why not?
  • Seduce a man (extra awesome if he's a PC and not an NPC) with a song, and then confess your love at first sight.
    Optional: Blame the seduction & confession on drugs and/or wine :P
    (Challenge from Nyxie Nadira Draer)
  • I dare you to gift the first 4 women you see items of good quality. Say "Bye bye!" to your coin purse!
    (Challenge from Reven Heath). 2/4 completed!
  • Over the course of Spring, bed an Inarta, a Svefra, and a Drykas. Going for a trio of human sub-races. :P (Challenge from Tydus Tempest, though he forgot the Vantha)
Last edited by Stefan on March 26th, 2014, 5:17 am, edited 11 times in total.
Stefan
Player

Words: 185497
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2013, 7:22 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Stefan's Plotnotes

Postby Stefan on April 14th, 2014, 6:41 am

I started to think about the gnosis. Just something idle to think, and of course, I started to think about the gnosis that would suit Stefan well, or at least he would like. I'm sure that most people had done it, just because. I'm also probably wrong with some of these things, and probably won't be able to get all these... but hey, one can dream.

• Audius: This one seems obvious. Stefan's a musician, a bard, and loves to tell stories, and he experiences pleasure when he listens and plays music. Wine, women and song, after all. Still, until Rhaus makes up his mind, it will not be more than a nifty tattoo.
  • Yshulis: Stefan's a thief, a brigard and a deviant, who loves mischief and thievery, not only for the profit, but because it is exciting for him. He had participated in heists before, after all.
  • Illusionism: As a performer, Stefan would find it useful, and I'm pretty sure that with his attitude, he would please Ionu, and get along with him/her/it.
  • Ranuri: Now this is an odd one, but fitting. He's not a slave, and refuses to live in chains, but he's a hedonist; a pleasure seeker. And what better pleasure than to please others? Somebody said it to me: "If Stefan was a Ranuri, he would be a god. A miserable one, but a god". Besides, he'll do anything to meet Nikali just to kiss her unholy feet.
  • Night Stalking: With that power, Stefan is more or less the archetipe of a rogue. He prefer to talk things and avoid trouble, so he'll find a good ally with the shadows. Besides, he has some social abilities, which could be useful if he talks with shadows.
Stefan
Player

Words: 185497
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2013, 7:22 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes