It takes a few steps to start a journey {private}

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Postby Ryalas on September 13th, 2010, 12:05 am

Image Time Stamp 5th of fall 510
Location Sunset falls
Reason Start the journey
Ryalas sat by the water thinking, remember how just a few days ago he had the woman that had changed his life not to far from here, he smiled "oh come on...she should be here by now...wait...or did i dream of asking her to come here...man...if i did..." he shivered taking his feet out of the water and looked over at his newly purchased bow picking it up and looking it over "its not as elegant as hers..but it will give me the practice i need and maybe prove useful...although" his smiled widened as he touched his now bare neck "now that i am free again...i can finally hunt for myself...and...well BE myself" he placed his hand back on his bow messing with the draw string, his mind went back to 2 days ago with Kita training with her and tayns bow. he felt the warmth of her skin, and the softness of her lips on his...thats right... he almost forgot about his first kiss..with Kita, he blushed a little laughed to himself silently "can't wait to see her.." he looked around to see if she was walking through the Forrest but no sign "man...i hope she shows up" he layed back taking up a handful of dirt from the ground and dropped it, picked it up and dropped over and over again, he felt his heart race as his mind drifted once again to Kita "I hope she likes my surprise i promised her i would show her my true form...and...by the most part...i seem fine...nothings wrong, no urge to kill the first person in sight...anymore...although i did want to break the mans neck when he first removed it....but, i believe im fine...i just hope things don't change when i shift..." he lifted his hands looking them over turning them again and again then opening and closing them "like i said...feel fine" he paused closing his eyes trying to look deep inside himself "no demons inside..." he smiled "so...i think im good..." but deep in the back of his head he had a fear that he could hurt the person he loves he was trained to kill for fun and for survival..."if all goes to hell" he paused shaking his head "which it won't...but if it does.." he sighed "i hope she runs..i truly do...she knows this mountain range better than me..and im sure she could loose me if she ducked under a log...or a tree."

His mind travelled from Kita to himself again "i can already feel the dirt under my pads...my tail. HA how much i have missed that..." he smiled closing his eyes painting a picture of his panther self in his mind
Ryalas
Player

Words: 18662
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2010, 8:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Kelvic

Postby Kita on September 15th, 2010, 2:15 am

So much had been happening lately. Kita had met new friends, practiced archery, and most of all, found love. It was a lot for her to take in but she liked it. She finally felt like she belonged somewhere with someone. She had Ryalas and she had never felt happier. They were going to go on an adventure today, the first adventure she would ever have with someone. She could barely contain herself as she walked to meet him. She always felt better when she was with him. Today was special though. Today she would finally see what Ryalas' animal form looked like. She played with different ideas in her head and wondered what he would look like. What ever he looked like she knew she would love it. As long as it was Ryalas she would love it.

The moment Kita caught Ryalas' scent she couldn't help but race off to see him. She ran as fast as her feet would take her and the moment she saw Ryalas her eyes lit up. "Ryalas!" She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him. She looked up and saw that Ryalas' collar was gone. She reached up and ran her fingers over the soft skin that had been hidden for so long under the choker. She got up on her tip toes and kissed his neck. "It is great to see you without that choker." She really was happy. She was even more excited to see his animal form but she wouldn't pressure it on him. He would show her when he was ready.
As you walk through death's dark veil,
The cannon's thunder can't prevail,
And those who hunt thee down will fail,
And you will be my ain true love...
Kita
Foxy Lady

Words: 59174
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 10:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet

Postby Ryalas on September 15th, 2010, 8:04 pm

Image Ryalas's ears twitched when he heard running "just a squirrell..or something." he kept his eyes closed until he caught the familiar rose-like canine smell he had come to love, Sitting up he turned looking for his new love "kita?" he called out. Nothing, atleast not until she came bursting out of the tree line calling his name, instantly he was standing and opened his arms as she wrapped around him, he pulled her tight and closed his eyes for a moment "i missed you" he smiled when Kita noticed his collar was gone and blushed when he felt her lips on his neck "it is great to have it gone, i feel better already...and now...i get to actually be myself...my real self...choices are mine to make..no more killing for sport..just..me.." he smiled "me and you" he kissed the top of her head gently ran his fingers through her hair standing there soaking up the moment of bliss "oh right...my beast...almost forgot..became lost in your arms.." reluctantly he let her go, stepped and began to disrobe "lets see...its been a while.." as he finished his sentence lights began to skitter across his body. Where once stood a Man now stood a midnight colored panther, whose shimmering greens eyes where set on one thing. the woman in front of him. Ryalas approached never moving his eyes from hers. He did something unexpected, from the cats throat came a purr. He gently pressed he head against her leg rubbing up and down purring louder and louder. He stretched and sat beginning to clean his rather large, sharp paws
Ryalas
Player

Postby Kita on September 15th, 2010, 8:52 pm

The time was here. Kita was going to see what Ryalas really looked like. She was so excited that she could barely stand it but she stayed calm on the outside. Ryalas was undressing and Kita felt her heart racing. She was not sure if it was due to the fact she was about to see Ryalas as his animal form or because she was seeing him unclothed for the first time. One could tell he was a cat just by looking at him. He had a feline air to him. Kita would have stood there lost in watching Ryalas but there was a flash of light. All kelvics knew what this meant, Ryalas was transforming.

When the lights faded a large black cat stood where Ryalas had once stood. Kita was speechless at his form. He was such a beautiful feline. There was a small hint of fear deep inside her. She knew what Ryalas used to do and what the removal of his collar meant. She trusted Ryalas though. Even if he would not admit it Kita believed that he was a good person. He had to be, he had saved her in a sense. If it wasn't for him she would still be alone.

The sound of Ryalas' purr was like listening to rolling thunder. It was so natural and beautiful. Most of all it meant he was happy, she knew enough about cats to know that. She hoped at if he was purring he was not feeling the need to kill her. As Ryalas' head rubbed against her leg Kita smiled. Cats rubbed their heads on things to mark their scent on them. Maybe it was just a show of affection but this action meant something strong in the animal kingdom. It meant, she is mine and no one else can have her. She felt so happy that she could cry. She never felt this close to anyone before. She got down on her knees and kissed Ryalas on his forehead. She looked into his deep green eyes and smiled. "Look at us, a cat and a dog. We are defying nature, you know that right?" Kita did not care that they were an odd couple. She was happier than she ever was in her life. "Your panther form is so beautiful Ryalas. I knew it would be." She ran her hand down his neck and felt his soft black fur in between her fingers. This was all she needed, or at least that is how it felt. Ryalas simply completed her and she had never felt this good. Even though everything that had happened was bad and it hurt, it all led her to Ryalas. For that reason alone, everything was worth it.
Kita
Foxy Lady

Character sheet

Postby Ryalas on September 15th, 2010, 10:29 pm

Image Ryalas was ecstatic when Kita kissed his head, She accepted him! not only as a human but she wasn't fearful of him like most people would be when a man turns into a 200 some pound beast right in front of them. However, Kita was diffrent she embraced him, made him feel loved, if he had any doubts that Kita wasn't his, they were gone now Ryalas loved the woman running her fingers through his fur, his purr became so loud it caused his body to shake, he placed his head on her sholder and gently licked her ear.

He pried out of her arms and walked to his clothes, turned human and placed them back on "yeah...we are different...but honestly it doesn't bother me...if we get shunned... at least ill be shunned with you" he smiled pulling his shirt down and approached his bag moving the bow out of the way and opening it "so...i was thinking...we Go to Aventhal...you know..find your brothers so you can be with your family again" he smiled again digging through his bags "so. you grew up in Avanthal..." he pulled out some leather gloves with fur interior "is this...warm enough...because i absolutely hate the cold while a human...its so...not fair that they don't get a year round fur coat..also...you'll have to lead the way...i've never been there...and..would get us lost and killed..." he smiled placing them back in and picking up the bow dusting off the dirt and gently placing it on top "ehh..you inspired to pick up one while i was in town getting this removed "he reached into a side pocket producing the chain that was once around his neck "decided to keep it as a memento...never know when it may come in handy now that the lock is removed... in case i get out of hand or something.." he stood walking over to Kita placing it in her palm "keep it. like i said, in case i get out of hand you could have it on had to at least keep me human..." he smiled again placing his hands on Kitas hips pulling her close and her lips to his. "i love you. just you. only you."he kissed her head gently again "oh. and your more beautiful than me, a Panther could never stand up to a fox when it comes to looks and besides...when it comes to getting out of a tight situation, im sure you could just do a little distraction and we could slip away" he said playfully not letting go of her.
Ryalas
Player

Postby Kita on September 17th, 2010, 12:04 am

A giggle bubbled out of Kita's throat as Ryalas' purring got louder and he licked her ear. She hugged him tighter. She loved being close to him, hearing him purr, seeing his bright green eyes, everything. Everything about him made her so happy. As he transformed and turned back into his human form she longed to be in his arms again. She had never felt so safe in her life. "I'm glad you are okay with this. All of this is so…new. I love it though… and I love you." She blushed at the words and smiled at him. Just a few days ago she never thought she would ever say those words and now there she was with Ryalas saying them like she had been saying them her whole life.

As Ryalas pulled a out a bow Kita felt a swell of happiness rush through her. He had bought a bow! She felt so ecstatic that he had taken an interest in archery. It was a very important part of her life and it made her overjoyed that Ryalas wanted to make it part of his too. "I am from Avanthal but I am sure who ever took my brothers is far from Avanthal. No one in the city would harbor kelvic traders. It is not like the Vantha to do that." The Vantha respected kelvics and they would never think to help a person who would hurt them.

Kita slipped her self into Ryalas' arms and hugged him. "Where ever they are, as long as I have you I am okay." She needed to be in his arms. She missed her brothers so much. She looked up into Ryalas' eyes. "I'm not worried, as long as I have you I am perfect." She kissed his cheek and laid her head on his chest. She could hear his heart beating and as she laid it there she could hear his heart beating even faster. She breathed in his scent, woodsy and feline and knew that she did not need Avanthal, she was home as long as she had Ryalas.
Kita
Foxy Lady

Character sheet

Postby Ryalas on September 26th, 2010, 10:36 pm

[center]
Image Ryalas held tight to his love, fear of loosing her was ever present in his mind, he had never known love, he had faint glimpses of it from the cage yet he never experienced it himself untill. He inhaled her scent again, it was like a drug to him, he loved it. He smiled "Kita, im sure your brothers are fine...if they are not already looking for you...but..we will find them one day...i'm sure of that..." he pulled her closer gently rubbing his head against her hair for comfort. "if you want...i heard that the Sea of grass is quite...uh...Comfortable...not to cold and nice and...foxes like open areas correct?" he smiled and kissed her neck "but...wherever we do go..im fine...i have someone i can talk to again..someone i can hold...someone...i can love..."

he released himself from her arms and began to shift through the assorted clothing in his bag looking for anything to eat. "great...im out..will have to hunt later...how about you?" he stood brushing off his shins clearing the dirt from the dirt, and turned to her with a smile. "Sea of grass....doesn't sound very forested...i prefer forrests yah know? i can blend in alot easier in a dark forrest then a open plain and...hunting is easier...just surprsie from above...ahhh..i can finally sleep in trees again!" he smiled, his mind went back to his beast side. the side that needed to be free...the side that hunted, slept in trees and mated....mating...the animalist way of creating new life...he had never mated before and finally had the chance for one...his tounge slipped "what do you think on mating Kita?" He covered his mouth as redness increased in his face "i didn't mean to say that! i was thinking..like a beast..sorry" he looked at his feet ashamed of himself once again
Ryalas
Player

Postby Kita on October 1st, 2010, 3:31 am

After her long stay in the Colbalt Mountains it was finally time to leave. It was a bittersweet feeling. She had not stay anywhere as long as she had in the Cobalt Mountains except her home Avanthal. That could barely be concidered her home though. It had felt like ages since she had been there. The destination to which the kelvic pair were to venture to was still up in the air. Ryalas did not want to go to the Sea of Grass which was fine with Kita. She had wanted to head to the wild lands. "What about the wildlands? If I am correct there are plenty of trees there!" Kita truely did not care where she went. As long as Ryalas was happy she felt content. It was a strange feeling when suddenly someone elses wants become more important to you than your own. It was a humbling feeling and Kita liked it. She had spent far too long only thinking of herself. 

One last look at the Cobalt Mountains brought a small smile to Kita's face. She hoped this adventure would bring back her old self. She missed the days when she was carefree and juvinile. She was only one and a half, about sixteen years old human-wise. She still needed to be a kid. "Ryalas... Do you think I am too serious. I mean..., do you think I need to loosen up a bit? I feel like I tend to be too much of an adult at times." She had never thought to ask Ryalas about that topic until the words left her mouth. Deep down she knew he did not care. She could feel it when she looked at him. His love was pure. 

The question could not have come at a worse time. Ryalas caught Kita off guard by asking her about mating. Mating had been a thing she had desperatly tried to avoid. She was not ready for that even if she was fully sure of her feelings for Ryalas. Maybe it was because she had two human parents and their odd habit of abstience had worn off on her. Kite remembered back to living in Avanthal and often Jeran and Tayn mated with girls. It was the animal thing to do and yet she could not bring herself to do it. Not yet a least. "I'm sorry Ryalas. I am touched, I truely am. It's just..., I'm not ready to mate yet. I'm still a child. I want to live life a bit before I begin to mate. Oriana knows how little I have yet to enjoy this word. Besides, I don't think I could handle being pregnant, if that happened of course... Kita turned a deep shade of red. She was blushing brighter than a rose. "I love you Ryalas. I'm not saying never. I just need some time to live first." She wrapped her arms around Ryalas and breathed in her scent. She hoped he understood. 
Kita
Foxy Lady

Character sheet

Postby Ryalas on October 3rd, 2010, 1:10 am

Image Ryalas smiled "Wildlands sounds great! trees...finally some trees that don't make me feel out of place here...the trees here...just...aren't the kind my beast is accustomed to..these have...a aura to them..makes me uncomfortable to sleep in...like they..don't like it.." he smiled kissing her head gently

He followed her eyes to the mountains with a smile, her quesiton struck him as odd "too...serious? i don't know why you would ask that...i don't believe you are... i think your perfect...i like you...but...if you think you need to change to make me happy...you don't have...if your...not being yourself...please show me your real you...i'm not gonna give you any less of my heart because you have been acting differently with me.." he kissed her gently pulling her closer "really...show me your true colors...let your hair down...be yourself...ill be here through thick or thin..i'll protect you when your scared...be your light in the darkness" he smiled at himself and kissed her head once again. "i love you Kita...i always will...my gift to you was your heart...and its one i can't take back"

Ryalas felt horrible when he asked about mating he was expecting a slap, or a why would you say that. instead he was given a answer that made him smile "look...that was accidental...i didn't mean that... i just..it slipped...my beast came out of me...ive gone almost 2 years now with trying to ignore my Instinct...to mate with.." he sighed "never mind. you said not right now..i know what that means...im not mad at all and i completely understand...don't worry." he smiled and kissed her hair smelling her canine like woman scent
Ryalas
Player

Postby Kita on October 11th, 2010, 2:34 am

There was not much to say about Kita's temperament. The truth was she was a fox and foxes, by nature were calm and serious. They were not excitable like other animals. At times she wished she was more jumpy but the truth was, Caiyha made her to be quiet, curious, and territorial. Kita pressed her forehead against her mate's chest. "Thank you for everything Ryalas. You are truly what I needed to find in life." She felt comfort from her feline friend. It was not a feeling that the fox felt to often. Her whole life had just been one long run from everything. Now the running had stopped and she could just see life for what it was. She may not have felt overwhelming joy as often as other girls but she felt content.

A small smile appeared on Kita's lips. "Don't appologize Ryalas. We all have our instincts. Just like I am a canine, you are a feline. It is unnatural to deny what we are. I am just happy that you are not forcing it on me. That ia all I can ask for from you." She smiled and kissed her mate on his lips. She looked toward the trees ahead of the pair. "Well if we are heading to the wildlands we should head off now while the sun is still shining. Would you like to travel in human or animal form?" Kita hoped they would travel in animal form or at least she hoped she could. She felt much more comfortable as a fox.
Kita
Foxy Lady

Character sheet

Next