[Falyndar JrST Office - Catastrophe] The Darkness Within

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Falyndar JrST Office - Catastrophe] The Darkness Within

Postby Catastrophe on March 29th, 2014, 4:03 am

ImageImage

There's a startling thunder rolling in from the distance and soon you're caught in a storm, black fog rolling by your feet. Darkness sweeps in and you realise that you have come face to face with a catastrophe!

▲▼▲▼☠▼▲▼▲

Hello there and welcome to my office. I am Catastrophe, one of the junior storytellers of Falyndar. I am here to help each and every one of you with anything you may need. Below is a list of some of the things I can do.

Grading: If you have any grading requests, I encourage you to post them here so that I can keep track of them better. Please do not post them in my office. Please do not go back to old requests and add in new threads. If you do this, your request will be put to the back of the queue. I would also like to say that I would appreciate if each grade request be individual. No pilings, please. All usual rules apply. Here is the grading request form:

Grading Request Form :
Name and Link of Thread:
Participants Involved:
XP Requested:
Additional Information:

Moderated Threads: I am definitely willing to help players with moderated threads! However, please note that I am unable to do threads involving god or goddess appearances or play NPCs with gnosis marks. If you are seeking a thread with such things, please contact a DS or higher. Other than that, simply fill out the following form and send it to me in a private message and I can moderate a thread for you!

Moderation Request Form :
Title:
List of Players Involved:
Summary of Desired Plot of Thread:
Purpose of Thread:
Additional Information:

Current Moderated Threads :
Catastrophe
I'm Your Biggest Nightmare!

Words: 112948
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2014, 10:42 pm
Race: Staff account