[Verified by Radiant] Ashuke

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Ashuke

Postby Ashuke on April 9th, 2014, 7:17 pm

Ashuke

Race: Chaktawe
Birthday: 84 Fall 484
Birthplace: Ekytol

Height: 5'7" (170 cm)
Weight: 108 lbs (49 kg)
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Last edited by Ashuke on June 4th, 2014, 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashuke
Player

Words: 10156
Joined roleplay: April 7th, 2014, 2:01 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Ashuke

Postby Ashuke on June 4th, 2014, 1:10 am

Appearance

Ashuke resembles a typical Chaktawe (hint: she IS a typical Chaktawe) with long, curly black hair, eyes the color of pitch, and tiny black dots on her fingertips that allow her to feel motion around her. Her skin is coppery and smooth. She takes care to keep her skin and hair in good condition, a habit learned from her mother. She stands at 5 feet 7 inches tall with an athletic build. On her upper right arm, there is a series of tattoos that identify her family and the important people in her life. There is a comb and a droplet of water to represent her parents, and a drawn bow underneath representing her husband. Inside the bow next to the string is a tiny heart that stands for her son. Then, on her right wrist, the hand she usually uses to channel and manipulate her Res, are another water droplet next to a small cloud. There is room on her wrist for the other two elements she hopes to know, but hasn't yet learned. When she masters Reimancy, a rock and a flame will join the cloud and the water.

Worth mentioning is how her Res appears when manipulated. It manifests in a solid black color. The consistency depends on the purpose, though it always turns into an element the same way-by 'crumbling' into the element she's manipulating.

Personality

Ashuke is an independent, determined Chaktawe woman with no tolerance for people who do heinous things. She has a very strong sense of right and wrong, and won't hesitate to punish someone who's done something wrong in her eyes. She's stubborn-too stubborn, honestly. She won't back down for anyone or anything, and has a hard time compromising with others. But for all her faults, she's very loyal and will do anything in her power to help a friend in need. Even though her history isn't very pleasant, she will discuss it openly with anyone who asks about her because they were decisions she made for herself and they've shaped the person she is today. One of her favorite things to do is make people laugh via the use of cheesy jokes that really no one should have to hear. She's sociable and outgoing, with a smile almost constantly on her face.

History

Before Creation

Born as a member of the Suli tribe of Chaktawe, Ashuke's mother was an Abayla (a teller of sacred Chaktawe stories) and, had Ashuke showed interest in the art, she would have been one too. As it was, she hated having her life planned out for her as a child and didn't put any effort into learning the stories she was meant to know. From that point on, Ashuke followed her father around almost constantly. He was a hunter for the Suli tribe, going out on an almost daily basis to find food for their people.
On one of her trips, she saw something she was never supposed to witness-her father turning a mysterious white substance into water. Her father was a Reimancer with some control over the element of water, which kept their family (and to some extend their tribe) more hydrated. Naturally, Ashuke was incredibly curious about how he did it, so she pestered her father to teach her magic just about every time she got a chance to see him. One day, he relented, and initiated her into Reimancy.

Another trip out into the desert with her father, when Ashuke was nineteen, they came across a goat running across the sandy expanse of ground. Both were curious about where exactly the goat came from, and decided to follow it to see if they could trap it for food. Before Ashuke and her father could even set off, a young man came running after the goat, hollering and shrieking at it. Ashuke sprinted after him, leaving her father behind. She helped the man catch his goat that day, and brought him back to meet her father. He was Chojali of the Kalanue tribe. The pair met several more times over the next few years, and eventually he married her. After their marriage, she went to live with him and his tribe, leaving her parents behind. The two had a happy marriage and were incredibly fond of each other, often using pet names for the other. To Chojali, Ashuke was Ash, and to Ashuke, Chojali was Cho. Ashuke became pregnant when she was 26, and gave birth to a son soon after. They treasured their child dearly.

Their son died without a name soon after he was two, when their camp was raided by a group of slavers passing through the desert on their way to Ahnatep. When the slavers arrived, Ashuke was with a friend in her tent and Chojali was in their own tent with their son. Ashuke returned to her tent just in time to watch one of the slavers kill her son. Chojali's bow was outside of their tent, laying in the sand. Ashuke picked it up and nocked an arrow to the bow, then sent it flying straight through the man's chest. Another slaver, in the tent with Chojali, panicked when he noticed the arrow come through his master's chest, and shoved his sword through Cho's stomach before running off. Cho died in Ashuke's arms.

Since then, she's sworn vengeance on the party responsible for the loss of her husband and son. She set out soon after that incident for Syliras, where she knew an order of knights existed. Along the way, she met a man studying an ancient shield. She offered him knowledge of Reimancy in return for knowledge of Shielding, and he accepted.

Written History

Forthcoming...

Ashuke
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Ashuke

Postby Ashuke on June 4th, 2014, 1:13 am

Language

Fluent Language: Tawna
Basic Language: Common
Poor Language: N/A

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Reimancy (Water, Air) (Ice) 30 SP 30 Competent
Shielding 10 SP 10 Novice
Weapon: Shortbow 10 SP 10 Novice
Wilderness Survival (Desert) 10 RB 10 Novice

Lores

• Reimancy: Making Ice from Water and Air
  • Losing a Loved One

Inventory

Clothing
  • Simple Shirt
  • Simple Pants
  • Simple Undergarments
  • Simple Coat
  • Simple Boots

Weapons
Shortbow and quiver (see Heirloom)

Miscellaneous
1 Backpack which contains:
  • Comb (Wood)
  • Brush (Wood)
  • Soap
  • Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
  • 1 eating knife
  • Flint & Steel

Heirloom
Her husband's shortbow and its quiver, the last thing she has of his.

Housing

House: Squire Dormitories

Roommate: Nivel
Last edited by Ashuke on June 4th, 2014, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashuke
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Ledger

Postby Ashuke on June 4th, 2014, 1:14 am

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Last edited by Ashuke on June 6th, 2014, 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashuke
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Thread List

Postby Ashuke on June 4th, 2014, 1:15 am

Thread List
Ashuke
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Tahal

Postby Ashuke on June 4th, 2014, 1:18 am

Tahal

Tahal is a fiery looking cheetah, his speckled coat constantly in motion like flames or mirage induced by intense heat. The only thing constant about his body are his two piercing blue eyes that seemed to be two bright stars in the middle of his burning visage. Despite his appearance Tahal's presence feels cool and comforting to the touch. Where Ashuke is bold and outgoing, Tahal is skittish and introverted, and will often encourage Ashuke to go with the flow of the world instead of trying to plow through problems with her stubbornness. When in need Tahal gives calm and thoughtful advice to counter Ashuke's own hotheadedness, his voice like the cool burble of water. When Ashuke inhabited Ekytol, the strange aloof cat would be known to leave footprints in the sand that only Ashuke could see. Sometimes these would lead her to water, rarely to people she needed to find, but most of the time they simply lead to a quiet spot where Tahal hopes Ashuke will calm herself. Despite Tahal's cautious nature he never seems to disagree with Ashuke's intentions to enact revenge upon her family's murderers.
Ashuke
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Q&A

Postby Ashuke on June 4th, 2014, 1:29 am

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Ashuke
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Call me Ash and you die.
3. How old are you? I'm twenty-nine.
4. What is your height? Five feet seven inches tall.
5. What is your weight? One hundred eight pounds.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. When I look at myself, I see a strong, independent woman, and I guess that's a good thing. I'm very proud of how far I've come. I am a squire, a mage, a mother, a wife, and a Chaktawe.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Cho saw me as a woman worthy of love. Karai, when she took me in as her squire, didn't see me, but she knew I had potential.
3. What is your favorite body feature? My hands. They are my most important tools. Without them, I would have not gotten this far-and I wouldn't be able to use Reimancy.
4. How physically fit are you? I'm in fairly good physical shape. My body is not remarkable, but I'm proud of it.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I prefer loose and colorful clothing. I like to look good, that's for sure!

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? When I lived with them, I loved them very much. I don't know where they are now. We haven't spoken in years. I was always closest to my father, though.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? No.
3. What is your extended family like?
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
5. Do you treat animals like family?

2. Where do you live now?
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?[quote][/quote]
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
5. Where do you fear to be?

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
2. Are you right handed or left handed?
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)?

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
4. How do you learn best?
5. What are your educational goals for the future?

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
2. Do you like to read?
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
2. What is your favorite time of day?
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
2. What are your religious views?
3. Would you be able to kill?
4. What are your views on sex?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
2. What is your greatest regret?
3. What is your best/worst memory?
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
3. What makes you happy?
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
5. What makes you angry?

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
4. Do you care what others think of you?
5. What do you think of others, in general?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
5. Are you generally organized or messy?

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
2. What is the best part of life?
3. What is the best part of death?
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Ashuke
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets