Derik KenCade

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Derik KenCade

Postby Derik KenCade on September 16th, 2009, 11:01 pm

Character's Name
Derik KenCade

[frame=#3e045f]
Character's Name
Derik KenCade

Derik.jpg
This is my pic for Derik, kinda the right skin color but he has black hair and not the same weapons.
Derik.jpg (60.18 KiB) Viewed 409 times
[/center]

Physical Information

Race:Ethaefal (Leth), Previously Akalak
Birthday & Age :378 AV (131 Years Old) Born on the day of the red moon.

Physical Description
Ethaefael: Derik is 6ft 6in in his Ethafel form with silver hair and black horns in the winter, Yellow horns and Reddish hair in the Fall, White horns and silver blue hair in the spring and Black hair and Emerald green horns in the summer. Derik is not of particular big build for ethaefael however his features are finely chisled as if someone carved him out of stone. He weighs about 200lbs making him not overly heavy but not light either. His eyes in this form are silver as well and his skin glows a nice almost sheen, like a flick of silver from time to sime. In His Akalak form he doesn’t shrink or grow, he was 6ft 6in as well however he does get heavier by about 50 lbs as when he was an Akalak he was fairly muscular and so he weighed 250lbs. His hair is almost midnight black in Akalak form and his skin matches in many ways. His eyes were black as well which and he has elongated ears much like an elf in many ways.
Character Concept
Derik is in his Akalak form, quiet and reserved with just a hint of “darkness” feeling around him. He is polite and even tempered but when he looses his temper it is terrible and not always noticeable other than a simple widening of the eyes for a moment. Then the quiet before the storm. But Derik does not lose his temper hardly ever, he works on that all the time. When Derik speaks he is very articulate although seeming sometimes a little strange as to him events of his life are cluttered in his mind and sometimes he wonders if what happened really happened or did he dream it. (When he is ethaefel). Dispite being quite Derik does enjoy people around him it’s just hard to explain when one has no memory of his past and the events of his life are like a collage or images. Derik strives to put the puzzles of his past together or create new memories and deal with this dark brooding side of himself. Derik is also plagued with dreams of battles fought in the past (which he is not even sure happened or not). Derik also finds playing his flute seems to relax him a bit and sometimes for moments at a time quiet the clutter that is his memories into things that are more meaning. Lupus his other personality (Ethaefel) is polite, inquisitive and friendly, enjoying good stories and company. Lupus likes to learn things, not only scholarly but about people, cultures and the world. Lupus is fanatically loyal to Leth.
Character History
Not much is remembered by Derik, just waking up in the sea. As he managed to crawl his way out of the water he was surprised he wasn’t dead yet. Derik managed to remember his name and he found his 2 Lakan and he remembered what they were called and that they were sacred. Other than that the basics of what he has is all he had.
Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
Skills: Twisted Dagger (30) Dual Wield (5) Play flute (5) Horsemanship (5) Wilderness Survival (5)
Lore: Lore-Deadly Strikes
When he was alive Derik was very versed in weak spots of the body and taught to precise strike them.
Lore-Leth
As Lupus he is intimate with the knowledge of Leth as that is the God whom he respect above all others.

Equipment and Possessions
1 black cloak & hood. Foot wear, pants etc. 1 water skin. Toiletries, Weeks worth of food, Eating knife, 2 Lakan(Rights of passage as Akalak). 1 large tent, 100 ft of rope, flint & steel, lantern, 2 torches, bedroll, blanket, fishing tackle & hooks, a Palomino combined with white colorsplash horse named (Chester), a full set of tack, and a large set of saddlebags and a flute.
Ledger
100GM
Thread List

If Anyone has any suggestions please feel free to either PM me or just say so. I'm not that hard to talk to. And if you would like me in a thread you have let me know as well. Otherwise within the next few days I should (If everything goes right) develop my own thread started (Even if it is a poor attempt)

Thank you for you're time and patience :)

Derik
Here I sit...
Waiting for you...but you do not come?
Here I sit...
Waiting for you...but who are you?

DC
Derik KenCade
Ho chronos parerchetai kai eu titheso auton

Words: 6962
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2009, 8:55 pm
Race: Ethaefal