Cyric
Knowledge :
Micellaneous :
Vayl
Knowledge :
Micellaneous :
____________________________________________
Notes
*This thread felt a little unfinished...
*Vayl, as a Symenestra, you will not find Ravok to be "free, fair and accepting" to you. Ravokians are among the most racist of cities.
*Cyric, Ravok is very clean. There are, if any, very, very few rats running about the city. Also, given how Ravok is built (4 hours away from the Lakeshore, built on floating wooden rafts, pretty much), there are very few stray animals, even in the Docks. Filth is also rather uncommon; pathways are scarce and would not be filled with rubbish, rats, cats or dogs.
Feel free to PM me with questions, comments, or concerns, if you have any.
Also, remember to either delete your grade request or edit it as 'graded'.
Thank ye!
Also, remember to either delete your grade request or edit it as 'graded'.
Thank ye!
Just thought I'd explain what you picked me up on. I'll happily admit I worded it terribly, but what I meant was