[Shijara's Scrap] A Shady Alleyway

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Shijara on April 28th, 2014, 5:33 pm

So, this is a Miz scrap book. I thought it would be only necessary I create one now that I am hoping to get more involved in the site. Plus, everyone else has one, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. What can I say? They looked really neat. Sue me.

As for what I will put in here, well that's for me to know and you to find out. I guess you can say I'm an enigma. A puzzle waiting to be solved. A rebel in search of a cause. A lone wolf looking for trouble. Rawr.

...Yeah, I have no idea what I'm going to be writing. I think this will just be a way for me to talk about my characters and all my Miz musings. I do enjoy it here so much. I'll probably post some gifs or various things. Don't expect a specific theme, that's all I'm saying.

So, first thing on the agenda. Guess who passed her grader quiz and should be receiving her medal soon? -twirls. strikes a pose.- It happened Saturday night (4/26/14). I really want to become a storyteller eventually, but I wanted to start small. I think becoming familiar with grading and then leaning towards helping out in bigger ways will definitely be beneficial. Plus, if I do end up getting a job this summer, I need to make sure I have the time commitment. I absolutely adore Miz, but I also really adore money... The struggle is real.

What else? My characters (besides Shi) for you who might not know me that well, or just have difficulty remembering alts are:

• Kol
  • Navyri

I know this post isn't super interesting, but I hope you'll bear with me in the posts to come. I definitely look forward to writing in this thing and letting you guys know what's up. Plus, when I become a grader, I'm sure I'm going to brag about all the awesome threads I read. I think I'll start in Riverfall. It has six pages of unanswered grades, and I know so many of the characters there, it will be like watching friends off on adventures.

Well, I better respond to some posts. Bye, everyone!
Last edited by Shijara on April 30th, 2014, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TO MY WONDERFUL PARTNERS: You guys are the best.
Shijara
Soul Stealer

Words: 95233
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2014, 8:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Shijara on July 17th, 2014, 4:26 pm

Hey, Miz! I'm a Grader. Do you know what that means? DO YOU? ...Yeah, it means I grade threads. Geez, you guys are smart. I think I'm going to use this post to record what I've graded/how many threads I've graded. I like to see my progress.

Since May 20th, 2014, I've graded: 20 threads.

Gotta Grade Them All! :
Riverfall:
[The Night Tower] All Are Shadowed
[Coalinga Mines] From the Rough
Spring Tournament Finale
Making Allies
Brawling a Musician
Dead Bandits Are Good Bandits
Coils Club Complications
Peaceful Solitude
[The Amphitheater] To Act a Song
[The Stained Pelt] Target Practice
[Kulkulkan Inn] Delights of Intoxication

Alvadas:
Fare Thee Well
Learning To Fight
Do You Need A Guide?
Footsteps In The Shadows
Trouble In The Smithy
You Gotta Know When To Hold Em

Wind Reach
Flashback: New Eyes

Falyndar:
Gentle Sands and Cruel Waters

Avanthal:
Search Party
Shijara
Soul Stealer

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Shijara on September 3rd, 2014, 7:58 pm

Unfinished Kol Post :
Recovery.

So Kwauntu wasn't hopeless. Perhaps this could be an interesting fight after all. Kol shrugged at the threat, unconcerned. His fake out hadn't been done out of distaste, simply to test the waters in the fight. Now that he knew what to expect, he didn't care whether or not he angered the male. In fact, Kol's hazel eyes scanned towards Reiki, taking note that Kwantu had mumbled the words so that their leader would not hear. Kol had survived a pack of Akila hounds, the strangling of Yukmen, the wrath of more than one opponent in the wrestling ring... He didn't fear a stick.

He was going to make this a spar. His "games" were done. It was time to work.
Shijara
Soul Stealer

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes