Solo Infinite what? [House of Immortal Pleasures]

Vayl discovers what a brothel is

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Infinite what? [House of Immortal Pleasures]

Postby Vayl on May 8th, 2014, 11:58 am

Imagex
15th Spring, 514 AV

Vayl stared somewhat blankly at the building in front of him. It was... interesting to say the least. Despite it looked run down, uninteresting, yet somehow within the last bell or so over fifty people had entered and left. What could possibly be so interesting in there. The volume of people wasn't the only interesting thing, but people from all walks of life were entering and leaving. Rich and poor, young and old.

Vayl's curiosity could not be sated any longer, so he pulled his hood down, shook his hair free over his eyes, and strode in.

Upon closing the door Vayl paused.

Well this is... odd he thought to himself.

The place was lavishly decorated with black silk, ornate furnishings and the like but then... People really not wearing much started walking past him. Was this some sort of clothing manufacturers? Then he saw a man being led upstairs by two women, and some idea sparked in his mind... Was this slavery or... what he thought it could be? He had heard stories of places like this back in Kalinor, which sounded incredulous since obviously nothing of the sort existed for Symenestra. So maybe these places were real.

Sitting down stiffly, Vayl looked around him slowly, sitting cross legged on the chair. Eventually he leant out and lightly touched a passing woman on the arm.

"Uhm, pardon me" he muttered in a particularly exotic accent, the heady smell of the place was getting to him so he was finding it harder to concentrate, [b]"But how do I get into the rooms upstairs?" he asked politely, flashing an innocent smile in the hope he would seem friendly.
x
But one day
you will stand before death's decrepit gate,
without really knowing why

OOCPlease can I have a mod for this, seeing as I am symenestra I have no idea how this is going to go down :P
Vayl
Forever Dolce's

Words: 58133
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 12:03 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet