Broh here

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Broh here

Postby Broh on May 10th, 2014, 12:01 am

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! - Broh works for now
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? - Not much, I've tried it online before but it never seems to ever go anywhere with low player bases and frequent turnover. This population seems more stable so I'm hoping to have a good go here :)
3. How did you find us? - Google search, I don't remember exactly what I typed
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? - I've liked sci-fi in the past, but I'm willing to try my hand at fantasy
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? - Anything but sex haha
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? - It's so... big o.O And please, keep in mind the answer to number 5 as I phrase it that way
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? - So complex. It's hard to figure out where to start, anytime I go to a wiki page I feel like I just jumped into the middle of something and don't know where to find the beginning or the end.
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? - Practice with character development
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? - I'm planning to be a Jamouran I think, and was disappointed to see broken links for The Great Founding and The Hahk'maghtar. Aside from that it's been pretty all-encompassing so far!
10. Anything else you want to talk about? I'm always ready to talk, but at risk of boring you all I'll spare you. Feel free to ask me anything though!
Broh
Player

Words: 1563
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2014, 11:29 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

Broh here

Postby Radiant on May 26th, 2014, 4:52 pm

It might be late, but still,

Welcome to Mizahar, Bro! :D
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)