[Serenity's Scrapbook] Hopeless but hoping

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Serenity's Scrapbook] Hopeless but hoping

Postby Serenity Kora on June 1st, 2014, 10:04 am

I've wanted to make a scrapbook for a while but never seemed to have the time to. Instead, I've been lurking around, reading what other players have to say. I wasn't originally going to make one, instead just wondering around others was going to do, but boredom eventually led to this. So, without further ado, welcome to my scrapbook!

So here are the basic things about me:
Name: Aurélia/Rails
Likes: I adore animals and have 6 chickens. I love cats especially, though I don't have one because of the irrational fear that one of my chickens will be eaten. I also love reading, though reading doesn’t always love me as I have dyslexia. Oh, and I have an addiction to tomatoes.
Dislikes: When people pronounce my name wrong. It is pronounced Ah-rail-ee-ah. Over the years I’ve gotten some weird combinations such as an invisible ‘l’ which seemingly comes out of nowhere.
What to expect: Random bits of trash wisdom. Also random ramblings and rants (they all start with ‘r’ 0.o) by me.

My rules are pretty simple: don't post hate (unless you are extremely attractive - but then I can't see you so this point is moot). Also there may be a but of swearing involved [I warned you].

So continuing with the theme of cats and kittens, I'll leave you with this:
I'm going to be away for the next couple of days, so sorry in advance to anyone this affects :)
Serenity Kora
Player

Words: 12442
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2014, 9:20 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes