[Verified by Radiant] Valdoran

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Valdoran

Postby Valdoran on June 2nd, 2014, 9:45 am

Valdoran

Appearance

Race: Symenestra
Birthday: 29th, Winter, 490 AV.
Birthplace: Kalinor

Appearance: An unassuming individual, handsome, yet feminine looking in appearance and beguiling. Standing about 5'10'' he is not very tall but tall enough and although he is not very strong he is well toned due to his lifestyle choices. His face is rather handsome, as stated before, he has a sharp chin but it doesn't seem to go very far, he often wears a hooded cloak of sorts, given to him by his Father originally, he likes it as it's colour is vibrant enough to be considered expensive to the untrained eye but it's deep purple is dark enough to make him quite hard to find in the shadows of buildings and the like. He also wears a set of leather armour with some metal plates upon it. He has long, cobweb white hair and a pair of deep red eyes, typical of the Symenestra race he belongs to so proudly, even if they may not be proud to have him around.

Character Concept

A strange individual, he is a talker, and a looker, quite good at seducing people as well as taking their stuff, however he always felt that he should try something dirtier, he has thought about being an assassin many a time instead of a simple thief but has never had the opportunity to kill someone for profiteering purposes, not even sure that he could he prefers to train and practice the crafts he already has mastered. Now living in Syliras, he does what he can to get by, stealing and selling jewels from unassuming people, using his "Sticky fingers" to literally take coins without the need to grab ahold of them with a fist, making it essentially easy to take items with one finger. He wants more in life than just this, he eventually wants a wife and children, but not right now, as he also wants his wife to not be killed by the offspring like he did his mother.
Character History

Unsurpriningly, he killed his mother at birth, like most of the children of the Symenestra do. However, due to his unsavoury nature, from a young age always taking what did not belong to him. He was told that his mother's death to bring him life was a waste of time and he was seemingly hated by his father. He began to spend less and less time at home, stealing, breaking and entering, becoming more daring as he began to jump between buildings than use the pathways above, loving the death defying adrenaline rushes he got from them. Becoming a sneaky individual was fun for him, taking items from houses, but having to hide in alcoves until the returning and unassuming homeowners fell asleep and slipping out then, not the easiest of tasks but he was never discovered through this act, another problem was that he began to feel his fathers distain for him hit hard when he returned home and was beaten, his father broke his jaw before telling him he needed to leave the city, and disappear, before he did however, he visited another resident and while stealing their itinerary, thought how easy it would be to stick a slender blade through their heart while they slept. Alas, he never did do it, and he left, he ran, and he sent a letter to his father when he reached Syliras that he was there, recieving othing in return, 7 years passed when he recieved a package from his father, with his cloak enclosed, which had a very special letter in it, which read;
'To my son
If you are reading this, i will probably be dead now, my past has caught up with me and I've become frail, I understand that i haven't been the best of fathers but please allow me to explain my actions, which i would have done had you not obeyed me like you did. I wish you hadn't listened to me as I regret sending you away every day. I was like you as a boy, a common criminal, I did things that nobody should have done, I killed, stole from and beguiled people, and i had hoped that it wouldn't have passed on. For this I am sorry, but i also know you could one day better even myself if you tried, good luck on your journey my son, and please, dont make sure i see you again before your time. Love, your Father'
Reading it made him feel short of breath, his father, the cruel old man he knew now explaining why he was so hard and failing in it spurred him on to think that he was destined for greatness, but he needed to learn and better himself, and find a weapon to use. He became a great fan of whips and devised a weapon of a whip with several metal blades in it, so he may dice his enemies with it, pilfer goods at a range and so many other things during this time, he was mediocre in a lot of his crafts, but he wishes to better himself and become famed for his deeds. Which is where we are now.

Language
Secret :
Fluent Language: Symenos
Basic Language: Common

Skills
Dexterous Skills
Skill EXP Skill Rank Proficiency
Acrobatics 10 (RB)+3 13 Novice
Stealth 10 (SP) 10 Novice
Larceny 20 (SP) 20 Novice

Mental Skills
Observation +2 2 Novice
Deduction +1 1 Novice
Intelligence 5 (SB) 5 Novice

Physical Skills
Endurance +2 2 Novice
Running 5(SP)+1 6 Novice
Climbing +11 Novice

Combat Skills
Weapon Skill (Rope Dart) 5 (SP) 5 Novice
Weapon Skill (Bladed Cloak) 5 (SP) 5 Novice

Lores
-Lore of Symenestra Culture
-Lore of Religion: Viratas
-Mid-Air: A Sense of Infinite Seclusion
-Judging Proper Jumping Distance
-Having a Haunting Past

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Silken Shirt
-Silken Pants
-Silken Undergarments
-Silken Cloak or Coat
-Exoskeleton Armor Shirt
-Simple Sandals
1 Waterskin
1 Silken Knapsack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Brush (Bone)
-Soap
-Fruit Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-10 Gold Mizas
-Thieves Tools
- Assassins Beads
- Bladed Rope Dart
- Leather Armour
- 2 Scabbards
- 2 Shortswords
- Weapons Harness
- Heirloom

Heirloom: A cloak of deep purple, with a tabard like lower part allowing for ease of movement in the legs, no arms are upon it and a hood with a build in balaclava, allowing him to hide his face when necessary, with a menacing looking, sharp toothed jawbone attached to it for fear instilling effects. The cape of the cloak is bladed at the hem, small, hard to miss blades, allowing for maximum stealth kills with a simple twirl when he became good enough to use it that way

Housing

House: An apartment in the Stormwind complex with a bunk, hearth, chest, chair and a small table.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Theives Tools -30 GM 70 GM
Assassin's Beads -10 GM 60 GM
Bladed Rope Dart -7 GM 53 GM
2x ShortSwords -20 GM 33 GM
Weapon Harness -5 GM 28 GM
2x Scabbards -8 GM 20 GM
Leather Armour -10 GM 10 GM

Thread List

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic49693.html - Starting a Journey