Current Mod Situation in Alvadas

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Fela Meason on June 10th, 2014, 1:01 am

Hello!

Sorry about the dumb question but I've been trying to make heads or tails out of the changes in the last two years since I vanished and catch up on all developments. I want to start playing again and I'm getting my CS in order, fixed dead links from before, deducting living expenses etc etc - but I wanted to know if Alvadas currently had a mod? I want to check with the new mod and see if my character is going to have to re-obtain her job somehow or if I still have employment as Kirwen's assistant. I don't see that Alvadas has a mod assigned right now - so are just vol mods grading those threads?

I know I won't get wages from the previous seasons since I haven't been active, I'll have to find an IC excuse for that too oops, but I just want to make sure I have everything squared away before I open up any new threads.

Thanks in advanced!
This is Fela talking, This is Fela thinking, This is text, and This is someone else talking.
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Words: 149056
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2011, 3:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Alea Davenport on June 10th, 2014, 2:51 am

It looks like Alvadas is without mod. In fact, from the looks of it, the only modded locations these days are in the regions of Sylira, Cyphrus and Falyndar at least according to the Moderator List.

I'm not sure what procedure is in place for dealing with modless cities, but other mods should have a better idea about that.
Alea Davenport
Wielder of Obfuscated and Circuitous Logic

Words: 477755
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Radiant on June 10th, 2014, 2:56 am

You can ask the nearest DS to assist you in stuffs such as Job, Wages, etc. :)

Alvadas is currently without a mod, yes, but it is playable.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Mirage on June 10th, 2014, 6:18 am

Fela!

Idk if you remember me, but I was the AS of Alvadas when I last saw you lol. I am happy to help you however I can. Feel free to send me a PM and I will see if I can work out something for you to get started back in the game! Alvadas currently has no mod overseeing it, but we are hopeful the amazing city of Illusions will soon have a wonderful new overseeer ^.^

Question your Reality,
Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)