[Scrapbook] The Quibbler

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Scrapbook] The Quibbler

Postby Skylar Draykin on June 13th, 2014, 2:33 am

The Quibbler

Hey ya'll! I am....well i go by a few names:
Skylar
Skye
Goat
Twisted

Choose one, I'm not picky. ^_^

And this is the Quibbler! Named after the completely random and total nonsensicle magazine from the Harry Potter series. Here is where I will write...well I don't know. I might put insperational music. I don't know maybe even write a small story or two. I Sometimes i have ideas or oppinions about things and Ill just write about those. Anyways Postings Welcome ^_^
Apologies for the lomg wait everyone I am rping with! Going through a very rough patch. Will reply very soon though! PM if you have aby questions or concerns and I will get back to you as I'm planning on being on here at least once a day from now on
Skylar Draykin
Toujour Pur

Words: 44017
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2014, 12:36 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Insperation for the Draykin Family

Postby Skylar Draykin on June 13th, 2014, 3:45 pm

This is where I got the ideas for the Draykin Family.

First off, for the whole family, I got the idea from Cage The Elephants "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked".

I think its obvious why, but that might be my own scrambled brain
I love this song because it kind of of speaks the truth about the world: some people have to do.whatever it takes to stay alive or keep the kids fed or whatever. And everyone has "wicked" inside them. In fact, the song could be like a Sunberthian theme song XD

The reason Skye has three older brothers is because I've always wanted older brothers. Ive wanted someone who I was close to enough to where we could both talk to eachother and hang out and basically be eachothers best friend throughout childhood and even teen years: That's Seth. Ive also wanted someone sho could protect me and would protect me no matter the cost. That's mainly Brock. And I've always eanted that one older sibling- boy or girl- that could be there when I needed someone older and wiser- Hence James. Richard just kind of cane together on top of Skyes story. It only made sense (to me) that he be a twisted version of a knight-he has the trust of family and and doing whatever it cost to protect it, but in the same breath, the morality isn't there. Whatever it takes means doing some activities that arnt honerary to a knight. Heather I really didn't put much time into honestly. I wasn't really planning on killing her but it almost worked itself into the story. Which totally worked out because then Skye met Klove and that kind of made me happy. My characters in my rps usually never already have someone. Not that it ended well but at least she has some experiance with pure joy. If you are totally lost with this, my CS can explain everything and get you up to speed. And Klove? Well she came out of no where. Skye was going to be straight but Klove came around and that was that. It was totally beautiful in my head but I'm not really sure how it came out in the history XD
Apologies for the lomg wait everyone I am rping with! Going through a very rough patch. Will reply very soon though! PM if you have aby questions or concerns and I will get back to you as I'm planning on being on here at least once a day from now on
Skylar Draykin
Toujour Pur

Words: 44017
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2014, 12:36 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes