Step forth...i have cookies.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Providence on June 19th, 2014, 9:01 am

So, yeah. Just now getting around to this. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Sparda, also known as Kieth Treason. (My writer alias) and i am a young man with a passion for the writing arts. Although my writing style is something that still requires work considering i wish to be an author one day. RPing is much like a test run for my stories and characters. I love plots and such, so if anyone has a idea for a story or thread with one of my characters, shoot me a PM or message me here :).
Providence
Behold the eyes of god

Words: 6229
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2014, 3:32 am
Race: Human

Postby Aoren on June 19th, 2014, 2:05 pm

Hello there!

Welcome to Mizahar, friend. Let me be the first to greet you and thank you for joining us here on this wonderful role-play forum. We are honored that you have chosen to pursue adventures here with us! Before you jump into the thick of things though I thought I would send a few helpful tips your way!

1.) Read carefully the Welcome Message you received in your inbox upon first joining the website. It is filled with helpful information about how to properly get started and links to various articles on the Mizahar Wiki that were constructed to get you acclimated to our forum.

2.) I noticed that your username is not the same as the name of the character in your Character Sheet. You'll find here on Mizahar that unlike a vast majority of free role-play forums the rules mandate that your account name also be the name of that character you are playing. You can review this here.

a.) Note: If you are interested in portraying multiple characters keep in mind that every player is limited to a maximum of 5 characters. Each character must have a separate account with separate Character Sheets. You may, however, use the same email address when registering for each account.

3.) Be certain that you have read and understand the points listed in the Things You Need To Know section of the website. It is filled with key points that affect your game play!

4.) I read through your Character Sheet and I would strongly advise you more thoroughly familiarize yourself with the city you've chosen to start in. If you are confused about anything in Syliras or have questions it is recommended that you contact either Radiant or Nightmare via Private Message for further clarification. You could even contact one of our friendly neighborhood Character Sheet Liaisons, Crosspatch or Daybreak. Each one is a trusted staff member more than happy to assist you.

Those are just a few things I noticed! Happy writing and again, welcome!

Regards,
Aoren
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)