[Unverified] Victor Cross

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Victor Cross

Postby Victor Cross on July 7th, 2014, 6:35 am

Victor Cross

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: 31st, Winter, 494AV
Birthplace:Riverfall

Appearance:
A blonde patch of messy fur that could pass as hair. Piercing dark blue eyes like a deep ocean (Ironically, but we'll get to that later) analyzing everything they fall upon. A nicely chiseled jaw line like that of a statue. More of a stocky build, with broad shoulders, thicker arms, a tad bit shorter than most. When it comes to muscle he doesn't have much. He often only shaves weekly, resulting in a lot of stubble. On his palms are tattooed focus glyphs.

Character Concept

Victor is a scholarly fellow, he is enjoying himself the most we he is simply researching, or making something new. He can be curious, seeking to learn and experience new things. However, he is also cautious, never intentionally putting himself in harm’s way, or anyone else for that matter. Social interaction is a strange and foreign concept to Victor, when approached by someone he doesn't know he seems very nervous and self-conscious. Yet, if you can get him to talk to you, he is very friendly and kind. He often thinks to him-self, it helps him focus. He can be a paranoid at times, especially if he’s under a lot of stress. He has an extreme fear of the sea, though rivers and small lakes are only mildly uncomfortable. He can get on a bout, as long as he doesn't think about falling in the water. He’s not exactly sure what makes him so terrified, maybe it’s simply the unknown. Maybe it’s the mysterious creatures swirling beneath the surface.

Character History

Victors upbringing was busy. He lived in a small cottage with his Mother (Kathy), Father (Dean), and his four siblings. He was the middle child, the Cross children are, from oldest to youngest, Alice, Nick, Victor, Beth, and Oscar. With all these children running around there were many mouths to feed. Victors father would take him and his siblings out to fish, both as a necessity to survive and an attempt to get everyone out of the house and have fun. His mother would come along sometimes but she mostly tended to the house. The family struggled at times but overall they were happy.

Victors mother dabbled in magic. He was amazed by the things she could do (Even if in reality these were very basic magical skills). So naturally, Victor asked his mother to teach him what she knew. When his mother agreed and started teaching him, he absorbed as much information as he possibly could. In his free time, he could be found on his bed practicing his new abilities. He also enjoyed going outside and studying, well, anything. He would watch the squirrels and the ants. He would watch the people in the streets, seeing how they interacted and socialized. On the rare occasion his hands came across a book he would read it multiple times, making sure to extract all the information he possibly could from the material, before he would put it down.

As Victor grew older, his thirst for more grew. He wanted to know what was beyond his nice cottage, beyond his hometown, across the continent perhaps. He wanted to learn, he also wanted to pass on his own knowledge. At night when he laid his head down, he would often dream of a huge library. Books as far as the eye could see, when he looked up there was bookcase after bookcase after bookcase. He would spend his dream in bliss until the morning rays woke him to his dull reality. So he set off, he said goodbye to his loving family, promising to return to visit as often as he could. He was sad to leave his family, for he knew he would miss them terribly. However, it was for the best, for a new page in his life had begun to turn.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Tukant
Poor Language: Kontinese

Skills

Magic
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Animation 8SP, 15RB 23 Novice
Reimancy 22SP 22 Novice (Fire)
Glyphing 10SP 10 Novice
Auristics 5SP 5 Novice

Craft
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Carpentry 5SP 5 Novice

Lores

Geography
Lore of Zeltiva Streetplan

Social
Lore of Zeltiva Culture

Possessions

Possessions :
1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel

Heirloom: Large Book, Victor writes down everything in it.

Housing

House: Staying at the World's End Grotto

Ledger

Ledger :
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Housing +500 GM 600 GM
World's End Grotto -18 GM 2 SM 581 GM 8 SM

Thread List

Threads :
Title Progress Reward
Last edited by Victor Cross on July 8th, 2014, 8:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Magic "Common" "Tukant" "NPC" Thoughts
Victor Cross
Knowledge is Power.

Words: 5419
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2014, 5:49 pm
Character sheet

Victor Cross

Postby Victor Cross on July 8th, 2014, 7:48 am

Questions

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Victor Cross, as said above.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Um, no not really.
3. How old are you? 20
4. What is your height? 5ft 8in
5. What is your weight? 150 pounds

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. Logical, Intellectual, not in a hubris way of course.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Weird, quirky, yet smart.
3. What is your favorite body feature? Definitely my eyes, they allow me to observe my surroundings, many people take seeing for granted but I give credit were its due.
4. How physically fit are you? Well, i'm not fat so that's a good sign I suppose.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I don't take any particular notice of my dress, and I don't follow any pattern in my dress.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My mother Kathy and my father Dean, both very loving parents.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Oh if you only knew.
3. What is your extended family like? I have never had much contact with them so i wouldn't know.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? My closest friends are as loved as my family, now the only problem is to obtain friends.
5. Do you treat animals like family? If I had one as a pet I assume? Definitely, a bond with a companion is a strong bond indeed.

2. Where do you live now? Zeltiva
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Such a hard decision, I couldn't possible answer at this moment.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? A library, the atmosphere is so calming and relaxing. It's absolute bliss.
5. Where do you fear to be? Gods forbid, the ocean.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) No.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? Mostly common, Umm.. like a 25 year old man I suppose, No
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Hmm, I bite my nails.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)? I have focus glyphs tattooed onto my palms, for practical uses in magic.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? None at the moment, I plan on selling my animation pieces.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? No work to speak of
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? A professional wizard
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Healers, with both divine power and mortal tools they play an important role that keeps people going even when they have been beaten down.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? Nothing in particular comes to mind, although anything repetitive would bore me.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? A curious one.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? The first time I turn my res into fire.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? When that same fire burned my mother.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? A great one, I hope to visit them soon.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? Hmm, maybe my father, he was a very determined and honorable man. Both are things I value.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? Self-taught on most things.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? An extreme love of learning, knowledge is what sets us apart from the ant that crawls on the ground, or the brute that blindly swings his sword.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? My mother, she was quite the intellect.
4. How do you learn best? A combination of study, and practice. For without the other they both fail.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? Learning, teaching, I want it all.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Well, it's not that I don't want too. I don't get out often, and when I do social interaction ends in disaster.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? Unless I have a reason to doubt them.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Bi
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Yes, I was outside examining an ant colony when nice girl came up beside me. One thing led to another and we kissed, one of my numbered successful interactions with someone else.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Well no actually, sort of embarrassing, I suppose most people my age have. My waste my body on someone I don't love? No, I will wait for my "other half" as its said.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. No.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? None.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Anything that dulls or alters the mind is a dangerous toxin I will not be taking part of.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Magical research mostly, i enjoy it.
2. Do you like to read? Is that a question? Of course.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Idiots.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Meditation, Reading.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Talking about my personal life, thanks for that by the way.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Blue.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Mid-day
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? I was once able to witness a mother bird teach her babies to fly out of the nest, it was quite the humbling experience.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I enjoy sea-food, i don't particularly dislike any food, unless the taste bad of course.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Sunny, maybe a light overcast so its not hot. I'm not afraid of the weather, unless a hurricane was coming my way. That would be terrifying.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Definitely optimistic.
2. What are your religious views? I respect all the gods, but Eyris is defiantly the goddess I pray to in times of need.
3. Would you be able to kill? Everyone is able to kill, under the right circumstance.
4. What are your views on sex? Considering my lack of experience I don't believe I can really answer the question.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? The impact you leave, even after death.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? I burned my mother once, on accident but still. Nothing really comes to mind, but i try to be a good person.
2. What is your greatest regret? None.
3. What is your best/worst memory? Didn't I answer this before...
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? More money for my family, we were pretty poor when i was growing up.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? My research.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I'm not about to spill my life story onto a stranger, but to friends, i'm open about how i feel.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? None, everyone deserves to be equal, it saddens me this isnt true in practice.
3. What makes you happy? Reading, Animating, Research, it may seem out to you but these things bring me joy.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? I would die for the spread of knowledge, these lands are dead in terms of knowledge and I would wish to revive it.
5. What makes you angry? Unnecessary violence, prejudice, among other things.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? Kindly
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My mother, she is my mentor and she gave me a great childhood./b]
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? [b]My father, he worked hard to keep my family going.

4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. No, I have never given it much thought.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why. Yes, anyone in my family, friends. A city guard I suppose.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I like to avoid conflict but i'm no pushover either.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Your joking?
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Not really, its out of my comfort zone.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Not really.
5. What do you think of others, in general? Other sentient beings?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My mind.
2. What is your greatest weakness? My body
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I like myself the way i am.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted
5. Are you generally organized or messy? In general, messy. However my work space is rather organized.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Eyris
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Not really
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? No, but it would be nice to some day have one from Eyris.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? Whatever she asked, unless it was something that went against my morals, which i doubt Eyris would do.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Murder? anything extreme.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Knowledge.
2. What is the best part of life? Experiencing and learning from your experience.
3. What is the best part of death? Learning what exactly is on the other side.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Old, surrounded by my family.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? The impact I (Hopefully) made on education and Magical Research.
Magic "Common" "Tukant" "NPC" Thoughts
Victor Cross
Knowledge is Power.

Words: 5419
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2014, 5:49 pm
Character sheet