[Alvadas AS Office] Manipulating The Strings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Marionette on July 18th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Keep your eyes open, listen closely, and try decipher my reality from yours. This is the office of Marionette, AS of Alvadas. If you're in the city of illusions, then you have stumbled into the right place. This is where you request modded threads, inquire about grades, or just inform me of general shenanigans. Let the games begin.

Grading
Have you just completed your most recent adventure? Or perhaps something happened where it couldn't be continued. Fear not. As long as your CS is looking good and your ledger is up to date, you are eligible for a grade and I can do just that! Only, I do have the tiny request that you do not post those requests in my office. You can use this handy dandy submission thread located... here.

A few things to note about submitting grades1) Please use the grade submission template in the first post of the grading queue. I know it's easy to just post a link and run off, but it makes it a bit easier for me when I know what to expect.

2) Please only post one thread/request per reply and do not go back to edit your past grades with newer threads to try to get earlier up in the queue. This just makes things more complicated and has a higher chance of not being seen by me or a grader.

3) After receiving a grade, you can show your appreciation by editing your grade request to say that it has been handled with. It helps storytellers, I promise.

Moderation Threads
Is there an idea or spark of inspiration that you need me for? Perhaps you want to use a location that requires mod assistance, or just like the idea of writing with me? Send me a PM or post here with what you had in mind & what you're looking for and we can do our best to come up with something to get it started. Note: I'm an AS, so gnosis stuff and super special quests aren't something I can do.

Other
If you need to contact me, for reasons regarding something that hasn't been covered above, you can always send me a PM, or majority of the time, I am in chat somewhere. If you can find me (I try not to make it too hard), I'll help you to the best of my abilities. And if it is something I don't know, I will do my best to find out the answer or refer you to someone who knows more.

Marionette
Retired Staff

Words: 35074
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2014, 5:02 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Marionette on July 18th, 2014, 7:28 pm

Current Modded Threads:

And my doors are open, darlings.

Last edited by Marionette on November 4th, 2014, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marionette
Retired Staff

Words: 35074
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2014, 5:02 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Nanami on September 17th, 2014, 1:09 am

Hello Mari,

Summer and I want to ask a favour. We were hoping to participate in that available quest to find out what happens to the children who disapear from the Oraney Orphanage. Can you mod that for us? I doubt its a DS kind of quest. Besides, it would be fun and creepy and a pleasure to write!

-Ami
Nanami
Alive and well.

Words: 42043
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2014, 4:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet