PM to join Trusting the Wolf (Daegron)

One must ensure that they are the hunter, and not the hunted.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Trusting the Wolf (Daegron)

Postby Lucillus Nitrozian on July 20th, 2014, 9:24 pm

46th of Summer, 514 AV

It was hard to believe that Lucillus Nitrozian, one of the youngest cubs of the growing Nitrozian pack and fearsome advocate of Ravok, had such a thing as the "good old days". It was actually unjust to consider, that he could be so young and vibrant, and still resort to nostalgia to ease him through life's daily challenges. A young man that had such potential for his future, that could one day become a powerful noble of the city, shouldn't have to rely upon fond memories of his past when far older men lived and suffered through far worse tragedies than he was accustomed to. And yet, Luc had his good old days, that he tossed about at night thinking of and reflected upon as he downed another shot of whiskey.

Specifically, he missed the days when doing something sinful and secretive was actually a pleasure, and not just another part of his daily routine. I used to get so scared visiting the brothel... I thought my family would find out and throw me out of the estate, for sullying my seed with these defiled flowers. It used to be fun picking out the girl I wanted and getting her to try all sorts of new and exciting toys. Now, I don't even get a thrill from petching boys instead of girls. It's all the same now. The fact that he was having these thoughts was sickening. More sickening than that was the realization that he had grown to accept these stupid thoughts. Instead of trying to fight back the boredom and reinvigorate his palate, Luc was content to let himself slouch into more and more tedium until he was drowning in it.

Tonight was a prime example of how little he was willing to break the mold that his life had been cast into: earlier this season, the rumours had spread of a brand new, exotic girl at the House of Immortal Pleasures that was absolutely divine to lay with... and the rumours had also spread that fat Hollywell was charging extra for a tumble with her. Luc had already tried every girl at the Immortal Pleasures and then some, so a shot at fresh meat should have sent him running towards the brothel with a hand already shoved into his coinpurse. But his allowance from the Nitrozians had been cut in half, transforming every purchase he made into a more crucial decision that he was accustomed to. In order to save money - money!, the very thing that he lived in excess of - the lawyer decided that he wouldn't indulge himself tonight, but instead sit quietly at the bar, keep his head down, and bask in the atmosphere of the House.

And the sad part was that he had nowhere else to go for a chance at relaxing, for the estate was no longer a home to him. Oh sure, the doors were always open to him and the setting was comfortable enough. But he just didn't feel alive there. Sitting quietly within his room invariably made his skin crawl and his head begin to pound uncomfortably... it was like getting locked up within a tomb, or being buried alive. At least here, in this sinful establishment, he managed to get a little voyeuristic thrill from listening to whores getting pounded in the adjacent rooms. Without that thrill, he began to feel lost, and then he became confused, and then he started to grow a little crazy and the whole evening was lost to the dogs. Taking a low sigh, Luc ran a hand through his tangled hair, closed his eyes, and tried to focus on the muffled sound of moaning coming from just above his head.

And try not to focus on the smell of burning. Earlier this season, Luc had just barely managed to survive an attempt on his life by some unknown opponent. The three thugs had already long fled by the scene by the time that he was finally rescued by an old friend, leaving the lawyer with the frightening knowledge that whoever was after him was still out there. He knew that he should be taking more security measures, and not lingering in public spaces in such an exposed manner, but a small part of him actually wanted the bastard to take another shot at his life. Though it scared him to admit it, Luc had actually felt alive when the thugs had tied him down and tried to set him ablaze along with the rest of the housing unit. It was certainly a lot more exciting than dealing with the constant shyke of contracts, disputes, and legal cockwaving that is my job. But the encounter had also shaken him up, introducing more than a few nightmares and trembling fits that overtook him when he least expected them to.

At least it was a quiet night at the Immortal Pleasures. Only a few clients lingered in the common room, and good old Hollywell had long given up of trying to convince Luc to partake in one of his whores. The proprietor and the lawyer had reached an understanding long ago that the Nitrozian was free to do what he wanted in the place, so long as he took care not to ever, ever change or fix up his addictions. It was a good deal for Hollywell, who was probably able to afford two more slave girls thanks to how many mizas Luc had shovelled into his pocket over the years. Taking a deep breath, the young man leaned back and rubbed wearily at his temples, trying to consider... well, he wasn't sure what yet to consider. At this point, I wouldn't mind too much taking another shot at the whole, 'burning alive', thing. Certainly would be a hell of a lot more exciting than this shyke.
Lucillus Nitrozian
I've seen the worst, I am the worst.

Words: 95859
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2014, 10:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Daegron on July 30th, 2014, 9:04 pm

"So, you think I'm still pretty ?"

She asked, peeking outside the window through the shutters; permanently closed in every room, hiding the lewd patrons' indulgences. Shayla sighed, her flawless figure barely hidden underneath the scarlet veil that was wrapped around it. Not that any of the regulars could notice in the brothel's dim half-light, but her good old days had long since passed. Yet countless times she'd proven to be a trustworthy asset for Hollywell, and she'd established her own sort of personal clientèle, which kept sending mizas in the owner's pockets. Though still a slave, she was well taken care of and respected; her keen observation skills and experience was priceless. Her intellect, a hidden gem underneath the obligatory guise of lustful promises, was even better than her luscious curves.

"A rose that does not wither, love..." Daegron responded with a whisper in her ear as he wrapped his scarred arms around her waist. They'd shared long nights of pleasure, both carnal and intellectual, and though he'd never admit it to anyone else, he'd developed a weak spot for her. Of course, she knew all about it, and greatly enjoyed the attention and company of a man that was in a way very much like her. Underneath the rugged and brutish shell of a seasoned mercenary, a man of passions and great aspirations existed. Something sacred, that even the brooding corruption of his Art in all it's nihilistic glory could never tarnish.

She'd shared a great deal about herself in their long talks. He'd shared a great deal about who he was and what he'd done. They had dirty secrets against each other should their relationship turn sour. But the Morpher secretly hoped it would bloom into something more.

"Quite the pick-up line honey.... I'm flattered" she playfully answered as she turned to look at him. "You ask a favour, what do you give in return hmmm ?" Their gazes were locked as he run his hand along her side, as if painting with the tips of his fingers on a canvas made for sin.

"You mean, other than my eternal gratitude ?" he said grinning.
"Is that your eternal gratitude brushing against my rump ?" she responded raising an eyebrow. She knew the effect she had on him. She greatly enjoyed making men feel that way. It was her pride.

He was sure that it's wasn't about gold. He presumed that Shayla had definitely made herself a pretty stash after all these years in the House. He could not imagine someone leaving her chambers without leaving a bit of extra. This woman knew the avenues of delight like the back of her hand. There was something else she wanted. Daegron decided to make his offer and get straight to the point:

"Your son was born a free man, yet his desire to join the Stryfe will go to naught, should they find out his lineage. I've got a few dealings with them."

"Where are you getting at ?" She pulled away for a moment, hesitantly, while he leaned closer for a rough kiss that ended mid-air. She regretted sharing that information.

"We still got a few seasons left till the time is right, so I'll do my best during my time to convince them to "overlook" that nagging detail" He leaned in and this time he found his mark. Her hands scratched his back, teasing him. ANd when the kiss was over, she smiled wickedly.

"Do I look that much of a fool to you ? Pretty girls aren't always thick in the head you know."

"I didn't say I will. I said I'll try. Spot the difference ? It's called sincerity" He growled , his gaze still fixed into her steel blue eyes.

No reason, still. So who is he really ? Whom am I to trap ? She shook her head and her long raven curls danced in the eerie candlelight.

"I don't know and really don't care to find out. Someone wants him delivered in some place mostly unharmed, and that's about it."
Do you have any useful details ?

"He's a sinner. He's a drunkard. He likes to whore around. He has his vices." That's the most basic information they had given him. He didn't want anything else to go on. The less he knew about things, the better it would be.
"Awfully familiar, isn't it ?" She said and run her nails down his chest. The shiver she'd just created became evident. He was under her spell, that much was clear.
"Don't know what you're talking about." he jested while still trembling like a fish out of the water.

She sighed, impatiently. She was pretty excited with the whole idea but she wouldn't let him know. "You'll have to try harder to convince me honey."

The Morpher had another card to play. A strong one. And now was the time to use it. "Did I forget to mention that he's a promising Nitrozian ?" he responded, raising an eyebrow while a grin appeared on his lips.

The Nitrozians were the cause for her father's downfall and eventual demise. The Nitrozians were quick to brand her as a slave and force her into this life. A life she'd learned to accept. Her eyes burned with cold hate ah she turned to look at the half black sun adorning the back of her hand. "Why didn't you say so from the start ?" She hissed but then her usual calm and somewhat impish expression returned. " Fair enough. I would hate to let you down. So, how you want to do this ?"

"I was thinking you'll cast your siren's charms and bring him up here. I'll have a trap ready for him. Then, I throw him out of the window. Next, I walk out like a gentleman and go grab him from the roof over there."
Hey like that time when... she laughed, recalling something hilarious
"Yes, THAT time" he said trying to forget that embarrassing little incident that became the beginning of their acquaintance.

"Alright, love." She said and gave him a wink and a soft kiss on his neck that made him sweat with lust. She walked away, her hips swaying from side to side, beckoning for stray gazes to concentrate on her firm bottom. She reached for the door and waved, not before blowing him another kiss. Her perky breasts captured his attention. They'd stay in his brain for a few hours, again.

She definitely knew what she was doing. Daegron thought that no man would resist her charms. She always had the right words to say. Like a predator she preyed on men, reading their desires and acting upon them. It was what she was born to do..

The Art will twist you and turn you.
It will break you and tear you asunder; from your scattered remains it will shape you.
It will engulf you and spit you out.
It will fester in your mind, disfigure your body and blacken your soul.
And so on and so forth, through an endless chain of transformations till the time comes and you are everything...
Then you'll truly be nothing...

Daegron
Fleshcraft made Art

Words: 200831
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2014, 4:52 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Lucillus Nitrozian on July 30th, 2014, 11:44 pm

Lucillus Nitrozian

Thump.

Thump thump thump, came the sound from upstairs, seemingly resounding from just above Luc's head. He was surprised that the whole roof wasn't shaking as a result of the constant beating, and the rafters weren't weakening under the battering ram that was knocking into their foundations. Thump thump thump, came the sound, echoing about the House and burrowing deep into his mind. Groaning, the lawyer bent his head forward and closed his eyes, hoping that if he just rubbed his eyes he might wake up and realize that he was just imagining the sound. Maybe it's a ghost that's haunting me, reminding me of how long it's been since I had sex. But no, the sound was there to stay, occasionally accented by high-pitched cries in a foreign language. Arumenic was a tongue that Luc had no experience with, but he was very intimate when it came to the speech of whores, and right now the girl was faking every little motion and cry of pleasure. She was one of the new products, an Eypharian that Hollywell had picked up at a discount, who had last been seen heading upstairs with an absolutely massive man in tow. Judging from the weird slant of his features, the Nitrozian was willing to bet that the fool was of mixed blood with at least some isur in him, and also that he had been struck in the head as a child. What was occurring upstairs was not lovemaking, nor was it filthy, pleasureful petching - it was awkward pounding by a man that had little idea of what to do with a woman, and a whore that had no instincts.

If that wasn't his cue to leave, Luc didn't understand cues. Groaning quietly and pushing out of his chair, the lawyer stood to his feet and waved farewell to Hollywell. "So long," he said, watching as the old bartender nodded and gave him a respectful bow. I hope you trip down the stairs of this petching brothel and break your neck, the Nitrozian swore in his mind, shaking his head and walking towards the door. The hour was late, and by all means he should be setting his course towards the safety of the Nitrozian estate - who could tell when another attempt on his life might occur - but instead he found himself considering a quick walk around the Dark Delight and seeing if any of his drug houses were still open at his late bell. It's not like tonight can get any worse. A nice, steady high should get me to the morning, and from there I'll think about whether or not I want to plunge myself into the canal and end it all. If not, then I'll go for breakfast. Luc might have made it to the door, too...

had a sudden shimmer of scarlet not spun around him and now stand in his path. "Leaving so quickly, young master Nitrozian?" The figure cooed at him, her voice aged like smoke and soft as a spider's kiss. "But you haven't yet gotten a chance to enjoy any of our immortal pleasures. To leave right now would be... a disservice." A quick glance at this girl revealed her to be one of the brothel's finest offerings, all curve and flawless skin and enchanting suggestions of further, deeper pleasures that she could offer an enterprising gentleman. I bet that when she fakes it, she makes her partner feel like he's soaring through the clouds... and when her orgasm is real, that the entire world is shaking from a second Valterrian. Pretty, experienced, and more than willing to make the advance towards him... Luc liked. I must have seen this girl before by now... what is her name? Kala? Rhayla? Shayla?

Unfortunately for him, Luc was also broke. Petching Honeywell. Couldn't just let me leave without trying to squeeze a few more mizas from my purse. Giving the girl a tired smile, he tried to squeeze past her to reach the doorway. "Sorry. Right now, immortal pleasures aren't for me. I'll see you next time."

The girl in scarlet did not let him through, instead sidestepping so that his attempts to brush by only brought him closer into her reach. Sliding both arms around him, wrapping one hand about his neck and placing the other gently on his waist, she looked down into his gaze and gave him a sultry purr of disappointment. "But honey, I'm not going to offer this same deal to you next time."

"Oh yeah?" Luc muttered, bemused at her persistence. "And what's the big deal that's going to blow me away?"

"A free sample, honey," she answered, running a finger down his neck and along his side. "Everyone at the House knows you already, master Nitrozian. We know that if you aren't purchasing a girl and keeping yourself entertained, then you must be in a place where you can't afford the service. I thought that wasn't fair." Pouting for him, the whore then leaned forward and breathed softly into his ear, reaching down and grabbing his cock through his breeches. "Besides. I want you to get a good taste of me, so that next time you come back, you'll ask for more."

A tempting offer... but Luc wasn't in the mood to let Honeywell get his way. "Tell you what," he whispered back to her, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "I'm going to go upstairs with you, lay with you under the sheets, have our bit of fun. Then I'll leave, and you'll drop that veil, and start considering a new career, because there's no way another poor sap is going to buy you." The woman looked confused, which gave the Nitrozian an immediate rush of pleasure. "You're old," he murmured to her blatantly, grinning all the while. "About to become old and washed up. Offering 'free samples' is the only way anyone will lay with you anymore. So why don't you head into the back and see if Honeywell can give you a ride?" Taking this opportunity to leave, Luc pushed his way past her and head for the door.

The woman, infuriatingly, did not back down. Instead, she called after him. "Alright, enough games," she said, losing the seductive appeal in her voice. "I've got a few hits upstairs of the good stuff. Half the usual price. Interested?"

Luc paused in the doorway.

Shyke.

The next thing he knew, he was heading upstairs with the woman - Shayla - his hands in the pockets of his surcoat and a frustrated look evident in his gaze. "Just over here," the woman grunted, obviously displeased with their past conversation. She indicated a master room on the right wall and head over to it, softly pushing open the door and stepping inside. Taking a quick glance in the otherwise abandoned hall, Luc followed inside after her, struggling to keep his anticipation from showing on his face.
Lucillus Nitrozian
I've seen the worst, I am the worst.

Words: 95859
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2014, 10:50 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Daegron on September 8th, 2014, 4:39 am

"I don't have much time..."

As the door closed behind Shayla's back, whatever spell clouded his perception was finally lifted. And that lustful haze that covered everything suddenly vanished. It was strange how after all these nights spent in this particular room, enjoying her company and service he still felt like a stranger in a strange place. With his wits gathered, it was time to get ready. She wouldn't be late.

He looked around the room, examining the items that were scattered around. He needed to be able to use his surroundings if things went awry. He knew that there had to be something useful in there. His gaze wandered from the double bed rightwards, lingering on the purple coloured lamp that stood on the bedside table, as if savouring a pleasant memory. The dim half-light was perfect to cover the unwanted details. He noticed the set of clean sheets that rested on the lower shelf and a couple of feet to the right his eyes stopped at an item that he'd surely need. A pair of manacles were hanging from a rusty nail. Some clients demanded to be restricted during the act; a sense of helplessness heightened their pleasure. But for now, they'd be used to restrict the target. He walked there and grabbed them, his fingertips barely recognizing the elaborate patterns etched on the rings, marking them as a tool for pleasure and not for the dungeon. His inquiry went on, as he carefully memorized the placement of the rest of the furniture. A chair was standing next to the window, obviously used from those who didn't care about comfort. A large mirror stood on the opposite side of the bed for those who liked to watch themselves. The chain and leather collar that was casually thrown on it's feet grabbed his attention. There was a sofa on the far side of the room and a low table holding an assortment of bottles, boxes and satchels. So many substances readily available; from the slightest aphrodisiac to the most lethal of drugs. A wide collection of leather tools-of-the-trade were placed on display beside the door; some of them were curious as to where or how they are used. Lastly the closet on the left side of the bed held a few clothing items.

"To each his own.." he thought.
Daegron was never too picky about the place or the exact spot where the deed would happen. But he thought that everything else served as little more than just a distraction; he focused on the flesh and the immense pleasure it offered.

He removed his shirt, boots and pants and stood in front of the mirror. His transformation should be something that blended with the room. Like a male pleasure slave, with a twist. He needed the element of surprise; he grinned wickedly at the idea.

He took a few deep breaths, feeling the surge of perfumed air in his lungs. And as the shaping song started in all it's dreariness, he focused into his essence and willed it to come to life. His Djed travelled through vessels of blood and lymph nodes and spread around his body preparing the flesh and fuelling the imminent shift. His broad shoulders and chest narrowed and his wide arms and neck became thinner. At the same time, his hips widened. His scarred and ravaged skin tightened and after a couple of chimes, it became smooth like silk. His complexion darkened, as if he'd spent his life in the desert. His hard face softened and as his raven mane retreated completely into his skull leaving a bald head behind. His harsh characteristics changed into something more feminine. His eyes turned gentler, his nose became thinner, his frown disappeared as his brow was raised. His eyebrows took Shayla's familiar shape.

His chant still going on, he admired his work, correcting any minor details. The absence of proper lighting would cover the unnatural and artificial skin texture, until he was very close. A throbbing headache made it's presence known, but he stubbornly resisted his natural form’s attack and kept his focus. The leather collar was wrapped around his neck, it's chain dancing around as he moved. He grabbed a black silk pair of wide trousers and wore it. He found a veil that would cover the lower half of his face and went on with his Morphing. It was time for the good part.

His mantra changed, turning into an angry mockery, a litany of curses foul and profane. A black strand of Djed lashed on his face and his mouth widened, as if his cheeks were torn, all the way to his earlobes. And as that hideous mouth opened, the Morpher's teeth grew larger and their edges serrated, pointy and sharp.

Under the veil, carefully hidden, awaited a hideous gaping maw, meant to rend flesh. But today it would be used for intimidation only, as a nasty surprise that would give him a few moments to deal with the target and immobilize him. The veil would be removed only when the time was right. His chant was still whispered under his breath, to keep his shaped flesh under control.

By the moment he was finished and ready, footsteps were heard through the door. He walked to take a place beside the bed, standing in a pose that he knew too well. Like a whore luring customers...

The Art will twist you and turn you.
It will break you and tear you asunder; from your scattered remains it will shape you.
It will engulf you and spit you out.
It will fester in your mind, disfigure your body and blacken your soul.
And so on and so forth, through an endless chain of transformations till the time comes and you are everything...
Then you'll truly be nothing...

Daegron
Fleshcraft made Art

Words: 200831
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2014, 4:52 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Nemesis on December 30th, 2014, 7:56 pm

Daegron
Skills * *
Morphing * +1
Observation * +1
Persuasion * +1
Seduction * +1
Tactics * +1
Lores
Shayla: Prostitute

Consequences, Injuries, Expenses, and More!
  • None

Lucillus Nitrozian
Skills * *
Skill ?? * +??
Skill ?? * +??
Skill ?? * +??
Lores
* Lore ??
* Lore ??
* Lore ??

Consequences, Injuries, Expenses, and More!
  • ??
  • ??

• Not much to give here, as expected I'm sure...
  • Would love to see more of this Shayla, Dae. I like this soft side of him :)
  • Lucillus, if you decide to return, update your ledger to reflect playing in Summer 514AV (remember the extra 20%) and send me a PM and I will share your grade.
Nemesis
Fortune and Retribution

Words: 296717
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 8:36 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)