My Lucky Car Crash

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

My Lucky Car Crash

Postby Athaera on July 21st, 2014, 7:03 pm

Greetings Mizaharians!

So this morning, I got into a fairly bad car crash. Our car was totaled (Pictures below.) Luckily, there weren't any casualties. I was sitting in the passenger seat, and got the least of the blows. (A little gash on my elbow, like if I'd fallen on a bike, a cut on my lip, which wasn't really bleeding in the first place, a cut under my chin, and various little scratches on my legs, which barely bled. I don't remember much, other than swerving into oncoming traffic, and when we were actually on our side. Before that, I don't remember anything since the last bridge, and after that, everything's pretty much clear. I remember unbuckling myself, then my grandpa yelling, "Unbuckle me!"

Some guys pulled us out of the driver window, and my grandparents leaned against the railing. The battery was burning or something (I'm not sure what), but luckily one of the guys who stopped had a fire hydrant. They were in shock much more than me, and completely out of it. I was pulling suitcases and everything out of the car, and getting the people who pulled us out of the car to get my laptop case and backpack. We saved everything, other than the car. A woman called the ambulance, and I had to get in before we actually salvaged everything. (Though most of it was salvaged before they put the car right side up, other than our passports and stuff, which we got afterwards.)

My grandma has three gashes on her arm that almost go down to her bone, and will be hospitalized for a few days minimum. (We don't know exactly when they'll let her go.) My grandpa at first didn't want to go to the hospital, because he wanted to say with the stuff and the dog (Who wasn't injured.) Then, he called his brother's son in law, who picked him up with the bags and the dog, and took him to the hospital where we were. My grandpa has an injured forearm. (Which he can still use.) And two of his toes are broken. Luckily, he heals fast for a seventy-something year old.

Pictures :
First off, these are a few pictures of the car.(After a firefighter turned it upright again)
And here's me, with my bandaged elbow.

Best trip to Europe ever! XD
|~|Avatar by Myra Karaugh|~|
My PCs
Lisana
Athaera
I plan to retire this PC once I finish all the threads I am participating in.
Athaera
Short-Tempered Huntress

Words: 56506
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 2:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

My Lucky Car Crash

Postby Voodoo on July 22nd, 2014, 2:59 am

Athaera,

I'm glad you and your grandparents are alright. Those pictures look incredibly bad. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

VD.
Voodoo
I'm known for ma graveside manner...

Words: 73986
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2014, 4:50 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Power Fork (1)

My Lucky Car Crash

Postby Acinonyx on July 22nd, 2014, 1:14 pm

Wow! Lucky you
Acinonyx
Player

Words: 15317
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2014, 12:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

My Lucky Car Crash

Postby Athaera on July 22nd, 2014, 1:16 pm

Yeah, I'm so happy to be alive.
|~|Avatar by Myra Karaugh|~|
My PCs
Lisana
Athaera
I plan to retire this PC once I finish all the threads I am participating in.
Athaera
Short-Tempered Huntress

Words: 56506
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 2:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes