Solo The first step

Méa starts her adventure

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The fortified mountain city of the Isur. [Lore]

The first step

Postby Lexi on July 22nd, 2014, 10:53 pm

Méa sighed searching for her cloak, She couldnt take living here much longer. Her hands touched the soft fabric and she sighed again.This time of relief. She pulled on the cloak and pulled up the hood to cover half of her face. She hated to be seen...or even to be looked at for that matter. she grabbed her bag and pulled it over her shoulder along with her bow and arrows.

Outside her cave the warm air surrounded her and the smell of flowers and grass burned her senses. Méa set off down the mountain she knew so well and followed the hidden paths to get down to the foot of the cliff. Wondering if she should just become a wolf she stumbled for the seventh or eight time. "Oh for crying out..." Méa muttered under her breath as her foot got jarred into the two cracks of rocks. She ripped off her cloak, exposing her black tight top and morphed. The morphing process wasnt that bad apart from the sudden jolts you feel as you bones shrink / grow but you get used to it. Feeling a little better she got up grabbing her things in her mouth and set off at a run down the mountains wondering if she was ever going to have fun.

More time passed as the long trek to the cliff foot came to a close. She was hot, Her jaw hurt and her senses where like a tornado ripping through a pile of human bodies. Finally she morphed into human shape not caring what others thought of her anymore and continued into the trading markets,

*Authors note* So this seems abit like a story doesnt it :/ might have to change it later but this is my first post so I hope its okay. can you tell me what i need to do to make it more rp like? that would be great thanks guys :D
Lexi
Kéa

Words: 1273
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 12:02 am
Race: Kelvic

The first step

Postby Mirage on July 22nd, 2014, 11:45 pm

Thread Intervention

Hello there,

I am Mirage, RS of Kalea and the current mod overseeing this domain. I am placing this intervention here to make note of a few things which need to be changed. The first thing is in regards to this post. When Kelvics shift it is in a flashing swirl of lights. There is no bone crunching, no shifting organs, etc. In a flash it happens and they are in their other form. The shift between animal and kelvic form is extremely taxing as well, and most kelvics only shift when they really need to. Shifting twice in such quick succession would leave your character extremely tired and nearly famished.

The next issue is that you currently have an intervention on your CS. Until the issues in your CS are cleared up, and you have PMed Crosspatch so she can remove the intervention, you are not allowed to continue to RP. Please fix the issues on your CS and take the time to review the kelvic lore more carefully.

Have a wonderful day, and happy writing!

Question your Reality,
Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)