Salamander Codes.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Salamander Codes.

Postby Adrienna Lynint on July 28th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Hello, Mizahar. So, the premise of this thread is that I've acquired Photoshop and the willingness to experiment with it. So! I will be taking requests. I'm not much good at it, considering I've rendered only a few things before and done only like three boxcodes able to be found in my post templates, but if you're willing to give me a chance, I'm willing to give you a something! Currently, I have no post limit (this may change) and I offer signatures, avatars, and boxcodes. Don't expect real artful stuff from me. Newbie and all, ha!

Request Form :
Name of Character: Your name here. I also take nicknames.
Model or Picture: If you send me the name of your model, I may scope out an image you totally didn't expect, but I'll take your offer of image first if you provide it.
Signature/Avatar/Boxcode: One, the other, or all three are viable options.
Saying: Could be your name, if you want it on your code/signature. It could be a saying related to your family or your character.
Desired Atmosphere: Dark? Creepy? Light? This is in relation to the feeling you want to glean at looking upon it.
Color Preference: Warm tones. Cool tones. Shades of grey. Green. Neons.
Additional Information: Any other notes? Do you want a selection to go through? Well, that's more based on if I have time and generosity.

Code: Select all
[b]Name of Character:[/b]
[b]Model or Picture:[/b]
[b]Signature/Avatar/Boxcode:[/b]
[b]Saying:[/b]
[b]Desired Atmosphere:[/b]
[b]Color Preference:[/b]
[b]Additional Information:[/b]

Anyway, thank you for taking a look and hopefully making a request! On a final note, I will take requests in this thread, as I tend to lose track of PM.

-Adrienna.
Last edited by Adrienna Lynint on September 13th, 2014, 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adrienna Lynint
mother of the basilisk.

Words: 65714
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2013, 8:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Salamander Codes.

Postby Adrienna Lynint on July 29th, 2014, 3:24 am

Sianya :
At long last, I rise. I sing the moon and dance the sun. You can't beat me. It's simply impossible, and I don't mean to turn you down.

"Hello," she said to me.
"I'm not interested," I responded.

Tanell :
At long last, I rise. I sing the moon and dance the sun. You can't beat me. It's simply impossible, and I don't mean to turn you down.

"Hello," she said to me.

Ragdoll :
I didn't know if you wanted one of those grade thingies or something. If you do, let me know.
Last edited by Adrienna Lynint on September 14th, 2014, 7:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
Adrienna Lynint
mother of the basilisk.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Salamander Codes.

Postby Adrienna Lynint on July 29th, 2014, 3:24 am

Second placeholder for filled orders. o:
Adrienna Lynint
mother of the basilisk.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Salamander Codes.

Postby Adrienna Lynint on July 29th, 2014, 3:26 am

Third placeholder for filled orders. o:

I'm anything if not proactive and optimistic.
Adrienna Lynint
mother of the basilisk.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Salamander Codes.

Postby Tanell on August 11th, 2014, 8:07 pm

Name of Character: Tanell
Model or Picture: Dove Cameron is my model, but the PC is a Konti, so, Tanell is the only edited image I have of her that isn't currently my avatar. Do you do photo editing? If so Tanell has scales on her cheeks, forehead and collarbones if they show, and any picture of Dove Cameron will work.
Signature/Avatar/Boxcode: Boxcode for sure, Signature if you are inspired to do so
Saying: No preference here, Tanell is curious by nature, but also dictated by a Konti upbringing. So anything or nothing will work
Desired Atmosphere: Playful, Light, Happy - in order of preference, but any or all or none will be fine
Color Preference: Tanell has blue green eyes, and lavender tinted scales, so anything in the family of cool colors will work
Additional Information: I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
"Speaking in Kontinese" "Speaking in common"
"Others speaking Kontinese" "Others speaking Common"
Plants ~ High altitude herbs ~ Atlas
A Call for Help! Grades needed
Tanell
Player

Words: 79613
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2014, 6:42 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Salamander Codes.

Postby Adrienna Lynint on September 3rd, 2014, 3:55 pm

The actual font is about 50 px larger, I believe. If you need me to change anything up, don't hesitate to let me know. Additionally, I'm sorry this took so long.

"Hello," she said to me.

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/k04ksy.jpg[/img][/center][style=max-width: 684px; margin-top: auto; border: 3px solid #af88bf; padding: 5px; margin: auto; color: #af88bf; text-align: Justify; font-size: 155%;][font=Gabriola]At long last, I rise. I sing the moon and dance the sun. You can't beat me. It's simply impossible, and I don't mean to turn you down.

[color=#8FD8D8][i]"Hello,"[/i][/color] she said to me.
[color=#ADD8E6][i]"I'm not interested,"[/i][/color] I responded.[/font][/style]
Adrienna Lynint
mother of the basilisk.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Salamander Codes.

Postby Cosmo Winterflame on September 5th, 2014, 12:34 am

Name of Character: Cosmo Winterflame

Model or Picture: I would prefer some type of cute anime octopus. I know, its a bit strange. I have no model for Cosmo, so this is the next best thing.

Signature/Avatar/Boxcode: Boxcode, please.

Saying: No saying or quote.

Color Preference: Aquamarine, Blue, somet color representing the sea.

Additional Info: Thanks!
W I N T E R F L A M E
Cosmo Winterflame
You Don't Really Know Me, Do You?

Words: 3481
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2014, 5:40 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Salamander Codes.

Postby Seran on September 5th, 2014, 2:14 am

Name of Character: Seran The Falcon
Model or Picture: David Wenham or James Mcavoy, surprise me! (I can't decide!)
Signature/Avatar/Boxcode: All three please! :)
Saying: Trust is a precious thing, hard to earn and harder to regain. or Trust is precious, do be careful...
Desired Atmosphere: I'd like an atmosphere that reflects innocence lost, or a corruption of virtue. Something that lets you know this character is headed down a dark road and he may not make it back...
Color Preference: I'd like for there to be washed out colours, like navy blue and brown but primarily black and a gold overlay.
Additional Information: Thanks for taking the time to help me out Adrienna! You rock and all I have left to say is that Seran while more cautious than before is still bold and rough around the edges, so his signature shouldn't be crisp and neat. It should be slightly messy and very bold like him!
Seran
Only in dying life; bright the hawk's flight.

Words: 38664
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2014, 4:18 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Salamander Codes.

Postby Aminah on September 12th, 2014, 3:53 pm

Name of Character: Aminah. (Her full name is too long.)
Model or Picture: Tiffany Lukovski
Signature/Avatar/Boxcode: Avatar and boxcode, please!
Saying: "Yahal guide me."
Desired Atmosphere: Pure and innocent, maybe even broken undertones.
Color Preference: Whites and creams, dipping into solemn greys.
Additional Information: Aminah's eyes are crystal blue, but her model's are brown. If you could edit it so her eyes are blue, I would absolutely adore you.
Aminah
Yahal guide me.

Words: 1978
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2014, 2:44 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Salamander Codes.

Postby Atia on September 13th, 2014, 9:43 am

Name of Character: Atia
Model or Picture: I would love if you could this picture
Signature/Avatar/Boxcode: Boxcode please and avatar if possible!
Saying: Nothing but her name!
Desired Atmosphere: Dark, but earthy if that makes any sense. Like the dark side of nature
Color Preference: Browns and beiges
Additional Information: A golden eagle if possible, she is an Inarta
Atia
Player

Words: 4567
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2014, 11:17 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Next