Feathers and Wit(Tasha)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Feathers and Wit(Tasha)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on December 1st, 2010, 10:37 am

Jaeden’s gaze followed her movements as Tasha’s hand slowly moved towards his own. The warmth of her fingers was the first thing he felt, as it radiated along the skin of the back of his hand. Then there was that feeling of static passing between their skin just as the tips of her fingers then slid along the surface of Jaeden’s hand. Then there was the simple feeling of warmth as Tasha’s hand rested along Jaeden’s own. Soon his emotions began to swirl around as there was a moment where he felt his Ranuri mark was suddenly reacting to Tasha’s mark.

But it wasn’t. With Red, Ranuri had a small role in the bonding process, and before her Jaeden had been morally inclined not to bond with Kelvics, simply because he felt that the bond that drove their race to emphatically serve the one they bonded with, was in a way another form of slavery to him. It was true that the Kelvic most often chose who they bonded with , but it seemed after the bond that’s where their choices ended, as they did whatever their bondmate seemed to feel inclined for them to. After his time with Red, however, Jaeden discovered that it wasn’t quite so simple. Red still essentially did everything she could to make Jaeden happy, but often Jaeden rarely asked her to do anything. And truly, whenever he felt she was doing to much, she did less. She always spoke her mind, sparred with Jaeden in conversation, and had been a closer friend to Jaeden than any who had come before her. In that lie the danger for Kelvics, Jaeden learned. They only became slaves at the whim of their bondmate, otherwise they were as devoted a companion as Jaeden would be to others he cared for.

And so, when Jaeden felt the initial attempts at bonding, he had a choice this time, his Ranuri connected more permanently to another. So as he gazed into Tasha’s eyes, his hand softly resting on her shoulder and her hand along his, he closed his eyes, opening himself to that bond as Tasha’s emotions flooded his senses, soft whispers of her voice incoherently filling his mind. A few feet away, Red’s eyes closed as her head tilted back, feeling it herself in a small way through Jaeden himself. After a moment longer, Jaeden’s own emotions then began to filter back into Tasha as she began sensed his emotions, hear his thoughts. Only a few moments would pass in silence before the bond had formed. Jaeden’s eyes then opened, looking to Tasha once again, a comforting smile forming on his face. Behind him, Red had that same smile on her face as she leaned forward, her forearms resting along his shoulders as she looked down at Tasha with almost an expression one would have when they met a new member to a family. “Well, I’m sure Red will enjoy a new person to heckle me with.” Jaeden then said, his smile turning to smirk.

“You damn skippy.” Red then said, giving Tasha a small wink.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Feathers and Wit(Tasha)

Postby Tasha on December 4th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Tasha looked over Den and smiled tearfully at him, before closing her eyes and let her mind to wonder as soon had become as one with Den's, hearing his own thoughts, feel his sentiments passing through, with small electric shocks crossing her body.At that point, felt a bit weird indeed but good in the same time, Tasha's hand squeezed Den for the time being, her heart was beating at a quicker peace and her pulse rise even more in that moment, the bond son being formed with those two and had these chills passing down to her spine before opening her green eyes, and smiled at Den, with him doing the same.

"I..that felt awesome! can we do it again ?" said Tasha to him and then giggled a bit looking at Red when she winked at her.The feelings were still overflowing within her and sighed for a bit, licking her dry lips now.

"I think I am ready for anything..damn skippy I'm ready." chuckled for herself looking at those two, before pulling Den's hand towards her and placed a nice, smooch over his cheek patting his back as well, whispering to his ear in tickling mode.
"Thank you." spoke to him and then let go of him, gazing at his eyes with her green ones before speaking again."I am hungry.." said to him and waited for a moment, as silence set upon those three."What are you waiting for? An engraved invitation?" giggled again and ruffled her hair for the moment.
"Do you wanna..stay?"~

Tasha
Lonely Lover..

Words: 27611
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2010, 4:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Feathers and Wit(Tasha)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on December 14th, 2010, 4:25 am

Jaeden dropped his chin in the palm of his hand, letting out a slow sigh. “I’m going to have to get frisky on you two in order to counter the harassment I’ll get.” Jaeden said as his gaze moved upward, watching Tasha ruffle his hair, requesting breakfast. “Yeah, I’ll get on that.”

Jaeden then slowly stood up, feeling a slight tugging at his shoulders and extra weight along his back. He slowly turned his head, spying Red’s smirking face as her hands gripped tightly together in front of his chest as her feet dangled off the ground. “What are you doing?” Jaeden asked with an amused chuckle in his tone.

“Just hanging out, copping a free ride.” Red replied as she swung her feet a little, giggling.

“Yeah, it looks comfy for you alright, but later.” Jaeden said as he lowered himself, letting red slip off. “As much as I like feeling your breasts pressed up against my back, Tasha’s right in that we need some food. You two stick around here for a spell. Get the cooking stuff ready, get the fire going if you ladies would be so kind? It shouldn’t take me long before I get back.”

Jaeden reached down, picking his tunic up as he slipped it on over his frame once again. Gripping his bow in hand, he then began to move out from camp, peering over his shoulder at Red and Tasha as he gave a smile and wink.

Red then let her hands rest along her hips as she looked down at Tasha and smiled. “Well then, I’ll build the fire if you want to clean the pots and pull the dishes from Jaeden’s pack. He spotted deer tracks about a quarter mile away and I smelled it was still in the area before we came across that prairie dog that made off with your skirt.” Red explained. “So long as a predator hasn’t come across it yet, he should have it in about a half bell at the most. We should still have enough time to chat on top of the small chore he asked us to do.”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Feathers and Wit(Tasha)

Postby Tasha on December 14th, 2010, 10:24 am

Tasha simply nodded her head at Den's request, just as soon he went out of the tent and still, giggled a bit at Red's earlier action over Den's back.She still wasn't sure how this entire relationship was working between those tow or how it will be with HER and Den from now on.

"Ok, I will do the dishes.Where are they settled? and..plus where am I supposed to wash them?" asked Tasha a bit confused of lacking water for do the request actually, still turned her head at Red after standing up slowly looking with her green eyes at Red.She was uncertain of the fallowing tasks, but for sure wanted to chat a bit with the young kelvic there, trying to build some sort of connection and maybe to understand more Den.

"yeah that sounds good to me, Red.Besides, can I ask something?" paused a bit before stretching her arms and then bended over to touch her toes with her fingers, before continuing."Does he always expect us, since we are both now, to be seen naked or touched by him? Just curious, cause he seems..well, a bit like a man with unfulfilled desires so far." continued Tasha moving now from there and looked at Red, with a sigh.

"I mean..I am not in that posture to get into the Kelvic form and yet, to be seen by him without my clothes on.He sure can be very direct person, as I saw so far and wanting to touch and everything..how did you deal with him up until now?" spoke Tasha once more before making her way slowly, out of the tent.
" 'cause one thing is for sure..if he comes to be to inappropriate, I will smack him.That is allowed right?" said with a wide grin on her face taking a deep breath from the fresh air.
"Do you wanna..stay?"~

Tasha
Lonely Lover..

Character sheet

Feathers and Wit(Tasha)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on December 18th, 2010, 8:26 am

Red slowly motioned towards the water skin sitting near the tent. “You can use that, there’s an underground lake not far from here, we can use it to refill later.” Red replied before she began to stack firewood into the ash filled pit Jaeden had dug out the day before. “There’s a couple of rags in his pack.”

Red then gave a slow nod and soft “Mmm?” in response to Tasha’s request to ask a question. She slowly slid a dried out grass of sorts under the woodpile, soon reaching for the flint and steel. She paused then, slowly sitting down, her arm draping over a bent knee as she turned her gaze towards Tasha then. “You’re still reeling from the initial stages of the bond. That combined with what I, and even Jaeden, suspect as a bad experience with your previous bondmate is likely why you haven’t fully realizing his feelings yet.”

Red then motioned towards the direction Jaeden had moved from camp. “He’s a bit of a clutz, a pervert at times, and is prone to teasing for giggles.” Red explained as her arm dangled over her knee, swinging back and forth slightly. “However, he never truly expects anything from anyone, except friendship and faithfulness in that friendship. Those he considers close, he will fiercely protect, laying his life down on the line for without ever wanting us do to the same for him. To him, those he cares for a several times more important than his own life.”

Red then chuckled a little as she tilted her head at Tasha. “I’m sure you noticed as well, but Jaeden is above average when it comes to attractiveness. I’ve been with him to the city, and it generally doesn’t take more than ten chimes before there’s at least ten different widows there rushing up to him and asking if he’s going to be working at the Soothing Waters Bathhouse this season.” Red said with a giggle, amused by the fact. “So trust me, he doesn’t need to bond with someone of our race to see and touch a nude female. It’s true that he’ll desire you in that way, he still does me as well, and likely try to sneak a touch in here and there because he is a pervert as I said, but he’ll never expect it, and he’ll wait until you want it from him.”

“One of the best things about being bonded with Jaeden, is that he simply wants you to feel for yourself, and not based off of his feelings. He wants you to live with him, not for him.” Red said before finally turning back to the fire as she began to strike the flint and steal together, tossing sparks into the kindling. “You’ll find out for yourself when the bond sets in fully though. Oh, and careful if you do slap him though. He’s got sort of a thick head, so you could hurt your hand in the process.”

It was about a half chime later before Jaeden came walking back into camp, a large deer being carried over his right shoulder. He paused for a moment as he saw Tasha and Red’s gaze raise to meet his. Red gave a sly smile, licking her lips a little as she did so, forcing Jaeden to quirk a brow. “You ladies look like you’ve been plotting something.” Jaeden then said, laying the deer along the ground, getting it ready for skinning and cleaning. “Should I be concerned?”

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Feathers and Wit(Tasha)

Postby Tasha on December 18th, 2010, 6:12 pm

Tasha smiled at Red's words taking the dishes that needed to be washed, looked over them and twitched her lips for the moment.It had to be something wrong with her for not fully understand Den's feelings along with the made up bond between them, indeed was hard to deal with it and Tasha still wasn't secure of her feelings either;just happened to have this connection, electric waves when the kiss occurred with Den and along the other soft touches.

"Hm..yeah.I agree with you there Red, hopefully it will pass over sooner or later from my part and me to stop being a scaredy bird." lightly giggled over her own words and took a glace around the forest, rocks still even now shaping the sights before she returned at the fox kelvic hearing the conversation going on.

"well, then if he doesn't expects it I guess it's better.I am not good around men either as far until now, he is the marely second or maybe third male seen by me.And second one which touched me, well in a more inappropriate way..now, not that I complain for the kissing process or anything, just still felt weird." spoke again Tasha taking a deep breath from the air.

"haha..thick head you say? I don't mind in either case, 'cause you see.." winked at Red showing of her hand." He doesn't know my left hand.If there will be the case, I will use it..on the other side, I just hope that things will end up nicely and we all giggle at each other." saying that, they both saw Den coming over with this big deer and already asking questions.Tasha looked at him and grinned over, stepping closer to him with her big green eyes.

"Oh now..of course not.We we re just..errm..having this discussing about clothing.You wouldn't understand in either case, you want I guess with less clothes right, Den?" said Tasha for him chuckling lightly and moved her eyes to Red.
"Concerned you should be if..we would both right now start undress you and maybe serve you as dessert or roasted." with a laugh Tasha hit Den's shoulder playfully, getting pink in her cheeks.
"Do you wanna..stay?"~

Tasha
Lonely Lover..

Character sheet

Feathers and Wit(Tasha)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on December 19th, 2010, 12:02 am

“Ah I see,” Jaeden said as he slipped the gear he had brought with him off his frame, setting it down nearby.

Jaeden’s hand then slid behind his back, pulling a hunting knife from its sheath as he laid it down along the ground next to the deer, kneeling in front of it. He took a moment to whisper a soft prayer to Caiyha, thanking her for the bounty.

Then, as Jaeden was just about to reach for the knife, Tasha’s words of teasing rang into his ears, thick with playfulness. Jaeden’s head dipped down, a soft smirk crossing his face as he looked to red from the corner’s of his eyes, getting a slight shrug in response from the look. “Okay then,” Jaeden said as he slowly stood up, stepping away from the deer.

His hands slowly fell down, gripping his tunic as he began pulling it off of his frame once again, gazing deeply into Tasha’s eyes. “Breakfast can wait for a bell or so I think.” Jaeden said, tossing the shirt along side to the ground as he began approaching Tasha. “I’m a kid at heart I suppose, I want to have my dessert before the main meal. Makes it taste so much better in the end.”

Jaeden’s hands then fell to the waist of his pants, slowly beginning to undo them as he gazed challengingly into her eyes. “So, if you really want to?” Jaeden then proposed, sliding his pants down just slightly.

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Feathers and Wit(Tasha)

Postby Tasha on December 19th, 2010, 5:42 pm

She continued to chuckle around for a little bit, looking then at Red before gazing back at Den, their gaze meeting and staring for a while.Strange sensations crossed her body, especially the heart rate growing much more and faster and her eyes got wide open than before making this panicking face.

"Oh..No nooo!!" shouted more Tasha seeing Den taking of his shirt tossing it to the ground, her eyes shifted at Red making nods of her head and signs with her hands.She gulped badly looking at him turning all red in her cheeks, not wanting to get any further.
"I..never said to skip b-breakfast you fool ! you can't act like a child all the time, geez!!" pouting Tasha, yet stares at his bare chest when his hands were going lower, she felt really odd in that situation, remembered last time he did that and went black before her eyes.This time, took a deep breath from the air and walked a bit closer to his direction, smiling as soon turned into a smirk when her left hand brushed her reddish hair just passing by his ear from behind.

"I know that ..this is hot, Den but please put the pants back not getting undressed.You might scare the birds, including me." said to his left ear, still blushing badly before moving to face him now and gave a glare from a lower state, since she was smaller.
"now that was awkward..hot or not, I don't think I will be pleased." with a giggle Tasha crossed her arms together, and sneaked another look at Red.

"Ok..since we are settled, Red..I say we do out duties and let the man to..show to the nature his nature hotness or not to it.I still wouldn't 'date' him,whatever that means, I will probably try him on." as a small laugh was heard before Tasha moved from there, patting Den's shoulder.
"Do you wanna..stay?"~

Tasha
Lonely Lover..

Character sheet

Feathers and Wit(Tasha)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on December 20th, 2010, 6:37 am

Jaeden smirked slightly, looking to Red as she just giggled, feeding the camp fire a little more. “So what your saying, is that my little birdy doesn’t really want to perch on this branch right now?” Jaeden said before giving a slow nod as he fastened his belt once again. “Okay, gotcha.”

Jaeden the reached out, ruffling Tasha’s hair for a bit, looking down into her eyes. “Well then, I’ll get back to cleaning the deer then. I‘ll just be over there in case you should change your mind.” Jaeden explained before he began moving back across the camp, once again kneeling down in front of the deer.

As Jaeden began trailing his knife along the underbelly of the deer, slicing into it as it laid along the ground since there were no trees nearby to hang it along, he gave a quick chuckle once again. “I’ll drag the carcass out after I’ve finished cleaning it for the rest of the wild to make use of.” Jaeden then explained as be begain tugging softly along the deer’s hide, peeling it back. “After we’ve finished cooking all of the meat, turning some of it into rations, and eating the rest for breakfast, we’ll break camp and set out.”

Jaeden then looked to both Tasha and Red, a smirk on his face. “We have a certain female hunter out there who’s owed a practical joke paid back on her.” Jaeden said.

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Feathers and Wit(Tasha)

Postby Templar on March 14th, 2011, 12:57 am

Jaeden: Cooking 1 – Rhetoric 1 – Observation 2 – Medicine 1 – Hunting 1
Lore: Resisting Instincts. – Tasha’s Naked Body – Kelvic girl on girl action… So close – Second Bondmate -

Tasha: Observation 3 – Seduction 2 – Rhetoric 1
Lore: Finding Warmth – Sharing Body Heat to stay warm – Dealing with Flashbacks – First Kisses –

Additional notes: A good long thread. I am sorry I could award more XP, but it was mostly a social/romantic thread. But if you think you should have gotten more, feel free to contact me. :D
Derp.
Templar
The Templar Knight!

Words: 23533
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2011, 11:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous