Well this was sudden

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Well this was sudden

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 9th, 2014, 7:35 pm

Common Vani Nari
Hey guys!!

Um, I totally didn't realize how close this was but I'm going to be gone for almost all of this week! Yeah!!

I'm going to camp on the 10th and that lasts until the 14th. Then on the 15th I'm going on a trip with some family members and I'm going to be doing that until the 19th.

And I totally didn't realize camp was tomorrow so! There is your heads up on why I'm absent for this week and all.

Soo, see ya later!
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Well this was sudden

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 21st, 2014, 5:30 am

Uuh... hey guys.

So, I'm back from camp and all, but it looks like I'm going to be gone for a little longer... we just had a major tragedy around here that his way too close to home so I don't think I'm going to be up for doing posts and everything.

I'll probably come on to check pm's or to place placeholders before the end of the season, maybe hop in chat, but I honestly have no idea when I'll be back. Might be this week, next week, next month, I don't know.

But, um, for those of you who want to send wishes or luck or prayers or anything that you guys do when things happen and want to know names for prayers or know in general what happened or whatever it may be, I'm fine with that. I'm okay talking about it so if you really want you can send a PM asking or whatever and... yeah. I won't go over it here though, just for the sake o- I don't know. For the sake of those who don't want to know I guess.

So, uh, yeah. Again, I'll pop on and check but, um, other than that then I guess I'll see you guys later.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)