Ahoy

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Ahoy

Postby Reingo Brineeyes on August 12th, 2014, 12:40 am

Hey there,

I'm Reingo (rīne go), and I just wanted to swing by this thread and maybe meet some people who would be interested in writing with me on occasion. My Character sheet is still a bit of a work in progress, but I like to make sure I do things right. Reingo is quite the seafarer (read, pirate) who draws some inspiration from everyone's favorite Captain Jack. Ipso facto, adventure awaits those savvy enough to tread upon The Osprey.

My basic goals are to really expand my ability to write, as well as turn my humble creation of words into an infamous buccaneer one thread at a time.

Hopefully I'll see you around Mizahar, and not at the other end of my harpoon.

~Reingo
Reingo Brineeyes
Captain... Always Captain.

Words: 2022
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2014, 1:33 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Ahoy

Postby Marionette on August 12th, 2014, 4:45 pm

Svefra are something else. lol

They're a lot of fun to write with and to read, so I'm sure plenty of people will enjoy threading with you. Oh! Welcome to Mizahar. I'm Marionette, if that was obvious by my username, and also AS of Alvadas. I'm pretty relaxed, so if you have any inquiries about the site... well, I'm always here.

P.s: Captain Jack? Such a fun inspiration. I'm sure you'll do just fine here.
Marionette
Retired Staff

Words: 35074
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2014, 5:02 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Ahoy

Postby Reingo Brineeyes on August 12th, 2014, 10:32 pm

Thanks very much for the welcome! I'll have to swing by Alvadas, I love the concept. Plus, you know, it's a port city. Which helps.
Reingo Brineeyes
Captain... Always Captain.

Words: 2022
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2014, 1:33 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets