Amoux's Art [Closed]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Amoux's Art [Closed]

Postby Amoux on August 18th, 2014, 8:03 am

Amoux's Art

Yes. Much business. Very open. Wow.
What up?

Are you interested in a portrait drawing for your Character? Yes? Then please, Fill one of the forms below and PM me with it!

Code: Select all
    [b]Characters Appearance:[/b] Self explaining.
    [b]Name, Quotes or Phrases?:[/b] Anything you want me to include? I can do some pretty, fancy fonts, and if you had a particular font you like I can try to write using that too!
    [b]Colors:[/b] I can do basic colours, mainly hair and eyes. A fully coloured sketch is not only going to take quite a while but it's also a big ask. But if you're nice I'll do it for you :)
    [b]Additional Comments:[/b] I can [i]try[/i] to do full body sketches, animals, plants, clothing, and other specific things. If you're requesting a particular pose or outfit please send me links to photographs that are the same or similar to give me something to work off of.
Last edited by Amoux on December 7th, 2015, 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amoux
Kill Eye

Words: 23017
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2014, 4:49 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Amoux's Art

Postby Amoux on September 9th, 2014, 12:29 pm

VARD!

Amoux
Kill Eye

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Amoux's Art

Postby Amoux on November 10th, 2014, 8:46 am

Sooo, I've been bored with little to do lately, so I've been doing some half assed sketches! :embarrassed:

Whatever, here they are below, just keep in mind that they're only pictures taken with my phone so they're pretty terrible quality (with requests I scan them onto my computer and then do some colour correction, so they look a lot nicer) and that they're very rough and unfinished (but for one or two).

Amoux :

So, first is one of Moxy, or it was meant to be, it doesn't look much like her because I drew this before I chose Lily Collins as her model. I screwed up the eyes so ended up colouring them entirely black (Amoux has blue eyes). Whateves.

Amoux :

This one's also Amoux, and I coloured her with water-colours but didn't end up dampening or blending them :( also before Lily Collins.

Adoptable :

Didn't have anyone in mind for this one. If it fits anyone's character description she is up for adoption (I'll scan herself up and edit her nicely).

Squiggles/Lettering :

Just a quick doodle for this one, as well as the lettering, which I rather like.
Amoux
Kill Eye

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Adoptables

Postby Amoux on January 13th, 2015, 3:31 am

These were origianlly intended for Ashryn, but she deactivated her account before I could give them too her :( If they resemble your character, you're welcome to PM me and claim them! (I can edit out where it has Ashryn aswell :) )
ADOPTABLE! :

Amoux
Kill Eye

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Amoux's Art

Postby Amoux on May 22nd, 2015, 2:18 am

Wooo! I just got a new tablet and now I can do some small pieces like bellloooww!!

PM me if you're interested!!
Amoux
Kill Eye

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes