Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Deoran on September 10th, 2014, 4:44 pm

Hello people who read this. I am a fantasy and sci-fi nerd with some experience in roleplay(Warhammer40k RP and DnD, as well as running around pretending to be an evil wizard while fighting my friends who were the knights wanting to defeat me as a kid if that counts as something).

So, now I decided I want to try an RP forum, looked around and Mizahar's extensive and detailed lore captured my attention - the rest of the story is me registering and writing this message. So, hello
Deoran
Player

Words: 172
Joined roleplay: September 9th, 2014, 10:37 pm
Race: Human

Hello

Postby Aerer on September 11th, 2014, 3:22 pm

Hey there Deoran!

Sorry about the late response. Welcome abroad! If there's any questions or concerns about anything here, please feel free to post your questions or reach out to the absolutely amazing staff here. They are often really busy but also really awesome, so it evens out :)

Have fun and hope to see you posting in the boards soon!

-Aerer
Aerer
Player

Words: 42682
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2014, 1:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook