Open A Look at Leth

Taking advantage of a calendar event, open to any and all!!!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

A Look at Leth

Postby Xen on June 9th, 2015, 12:43 am

The Stygian Serpent
Xen thought Citlali's departure was for the best. There seemed to be some friction between her and Tinnok: a kind of negativity that only surfaced when two feuding enemies spent too much time near one another. If something more, like a fight of some sort, had erupted from those small sparks that Citlali and Tinnok created. Then he'd be in a bad predicament afterwards; having to choose between Citlali and Tinnok: kindred blood and a companion with a portion of his kindred blood—his mind would bend into a loop.

In the end he'd probably be branded as a traitor or conspirator as he would have chosen the one that saved his life. The consequences and potential harassment from the constrictors was not going to be a good experience, but even when facing these things later on he'd have no regrets. “ If I succumb to the darkness of this world, or to the coldness within me. I will not forget Tinnok and my time at The Red Room, ” Xen solemnly vowed within his mind. Yet, deep down, Xen could not fully understand why he had made this vow now of all times and places; it did feel relevant, or maybe it's that he was anticipating his fall into madness and his vow was to protect his precious bonds from the creeping void.

Xen slithers off of Tinnok as to not burden her anymore.

The area had become peaceful, allowing Xen to shift into his dhani form without the fear of being ambushed. “ Thanks for the help earlier, Tinnok, ” Xen winks as he raises his left hand and gives his companion a thumbs up of approval. “ I'll let you know because staying in the jungle while the dark for too long spells trouble, ” Xen was distrustful of the jungle, even with a few others around him, he looks at the surrounding undergrowth with suspicion. Xen then turns his attention to Tinnok and notices something he'd never seen before “ What's that on your arm? ” Then asks Tinnok about it with curious, glistening eyes.

He couldn't quite understand what he was seeing; it looked like a perfect illustration of the jungle had been placed onto his companions arm!
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)