Aiders Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Aiders Journal

Postby Aider Silander on October 15th, 2014, 4:14 am

Everything in this journal is a recount of Aider's thoughts and ideas that may have not been shown or may have been hinted in a thread.

Hey all, just wanted to say I am sorry for any delays and failed promises. I am getting ready for a huge trip out of the country as well as taking on a lot of extra shifts at work. The creative side of my brain hasn't been active as of late.
Aider Silander
She has my heart on the end of her blade.

Words: 170163
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2013, 4:03 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Aiders Journal

Postby Aider Silander on October 15th, 2014, 4:19 am

[url]81st Summer 513 AV.[/url]

Nykan and Myrian meeting in the mist. A dream or a nightmare. By all rights I should be dead, she should have killed me and now I cant get her off of my mind. She haunts my dreams, I see her face walking the streets. What is this Im feeling?

5th Fall 513 AV.

I want to see her again. I need to see her face and hear that voice ring in my ears. My heart hurts and it feels like the pain is growing every day.

"Aider's Speech"

Hey all, just wanted to say I am sorry for any delays and failed promises. I am getting ready for a huge trip out of the country as well as taking on a lot of extra shifts at work. The creative side of my brain hasn't been active as of late.
Aider Silander
She has my heart on the end of her blade.

Words: 170163
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2013, 4:03 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes