Please welcome Ataraxia to Syliras' Team!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Postby Shakaar on October 24th, 2010, 3:24 pm

Welcome! Have fun in the big city :D
Shakaar
The Involuntary Executioner

Words: 30565
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2010, 1:09 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Eanos on October 24th, 2010, 7:36 pm

Yay! Welcome! :)
Eanos
Overgiven Magesmith

Words: 443521
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2010, 2:38 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ataraxia on October 24th, 2010, 8:31 pm

Thanks everyone... I'm really glad you guys let me in on this. Mizahar has proven to be a great thing for me. I hadn't role played in ten years when I joined this site, and it's been great. My girlfriend is even telling me to write a book because she likes Pain! Haha, I don't think i'm quite ready for a novel (at all @_@), but it's been fun to put my artistic and writing skills to the test to come up with art and stories here.

I intend to put my skills to an even greater challenge now with my new job. Although Cheshire is right, I think I may have a little less time for my PCs... or maybe I just won't spend 5 hours straight staring at chat like a zombie and not doing anything. Either way, i'm excited.
Ataraxia
It's like nirvana, but not really.

Words: 49327
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2010, 6:25 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 2
Peer Reviewer (1) Trash Medal (1)

Postby Leviathan on October 25th, 2010, 12:24 am

You should attempt NaNoWriMo next month.

Anyway, we're glad to have yah!
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Previous