[Verified by Crosspatch] Saidra

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Saidra

Postby Saidra on November 3rd, 2014, 1:21 am

Saidra

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Appearance

Race: Human - Mixed: ½ Inarta, ½ Svefra (supposedly)
Birthday: 70, Winter, 488AV
Birthplace: Wind Reach

Appearance: Lithe figure, dark red hair verging on shades of burgundy, pale skin, and standing at only 5'1", Saidra tends to stand out in a crowd... When she wishes it. Normally the woman is far happier to not draw attention to herself and so is usually dressed rather modestly with high necklines, long sleeves and gloves even in Summer. What some may take as a strange form of being overly conservative or secretive has a far darker purpose as her attire is more chosen to cover the myriad of scars that cover her body from the various times she has gone too long without causing pain to another in her travels. The only part of her appearance that Saidra can't seem to downplay are her vibrant blue eyes: the only thing she sees as leading any credence to her mother's supposed tale of her father's Svefra heritage.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Character Concept

Saidra is a fairly no-nonsense woman who believes fully in doing whatever is necessary to survive. She has at times been described as over-opinionated, racist, even a bit sadistic, but everything has a reason. However, it is rare that anyone ever manages to get close enough to her to really come to understand what makes her tick. Her first instinct is always self-preservation, no matter the cost to others and has been frequently known to simply state that it's nothing personal as she has walked away from those whose lives she has ruined.

SKILLS
Skill XP
Total
Proficiency
Brawling 5 SP
Novice
Larceny 8 SP
Novice
Stealth 7 SP
Novice
Torture 8 SP
Novice
Weapon: Dagger 10 SP
Novice
Weapon: Crossbow, Hand 9 SP
Novice
Wilderness Survival (Mountains) ... 3 SP + 15 RB
Novice
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

GNOSIS
Gnosis
Vexation +1 - Those with a single mark from Krysus are able to amplify the pain caused through direct injury to another via touching them. The actual wounds are no more severe although the pain felt from them is. Thus if a someone with a mark from Krysus were to cut someone with a dagger, that person would feel as though they were stabbed with it. Unless the wound itself is fatal, the victim will not necessarily die from the pain although they may very well wish they had. Only a single target can be affected by this at any one time. The marked also suffers from the before mentioned curse.

Saidra's mark of Vexation shows in the form of deep crimson colored veins that cover her right hand.

Gnosis Story :
42nd of Summer, 502 AV

There was no telling how many days had passed. At first she had tried to keep track, tried to base it on how often she was fed or how many times they stopped walking but soon events lost meaning, days blurred, even nights didn't matter. All that mattered was a steady onward march and a prayer to whatever god was listening that the last thirteen years of her life wouldn't be the only ones she ever got to experience.

The half-Inartan girl stumbled, hair darker than typical for her race tumbling in front of her blue eyes, before her lightly bound hands met ground sending pain shooting up the girl’s arms. Her captor wrapped a pale hand around her upper arm, long black fingernails digging into her skin as she was hauled back to her feet. Saidra knew what the man was: Spider, Widow, Symenestra. The fact his companion was a woman of similar lithe build and ashen features had long ago led the girl to a rather unfavorable conclusion. She was the victim of a "harvest", and it was only a matter of time before she would rather she had died on their journey if everything she had heard was true.

Saidra had learned of their kind from the hunter she was apprenticing under, of how they took women from other races to help give birth to more of their number, all at the cost of the surrogate's life. It wasn't entirely unheard of for the Synemestra to find their way to Mount Skyinarta in their harvests, and there had even been tales of some brazen enough to enter Wind Reach itself. Like all youth on the cusp of adulthood, however, Saidra was over-confident, haughty, fully believing that such a things were nothing but stories told to scare Yasi and so left the warnings entirely unheeded. Among all the regrets she had that had lead to that moment, her foolishness for thinking any threat as lesser than others was her greatest.

Despite the tumult of questions in her head, Saidra refused to speak. A stubborn, defiant silence had been her answer to any questions regarding her well being or needs. The soft spoken inquiries hadn’t fooled her no matter how much an edge of kindness was thought to be heard, and it wasn’t long before the two Symenestra stopped attempting to speak to her entirely as they walked onward. Good, Saidra thought again, I prefer the silence.

As day gave way to night, it was the female of the duo that brought a halt to their movements, speaking to her partner in a language that Saidra couldn’t even begin to understand, no matter how hard she listened. It didn’t matter, though. She had long learned the routine that evening entailed. Without instruction or even a glance she immediately moved towards the nearest tree, and sat down with her back against it. She held her wrists out in front of her and waited for the male to approach so that he could begin weaving another piece of silken rope around her bindings before securing the length around the tree to ensure she didn’t run off. Given her attempts the first few nights of her abduction, Saidra couldn’t exactly fault them for the caution.

Once the typical motions were gone through, all that was left was to sit and wait and perhaps try to catch some sleep after being fed a modest supper. It was mind numbing how each day pressed on with seemingly no end in sight. It left the girl with far too much time to think on everything. The first few nights after admitting to herself that she couldn’t escape her fate alone, Saidra had turned to the gods. Firstly to Syna whose light had always been a constant companion as she had grown up; secondly to Zulrav who would hopefully see fit to return the girl to a city that was named after one of his very aspects; even Caiyha and Eywaat had been implored to give her some means of freeing herself. They were prayers of the desperate though, filled with need born from circumstance rather than true faith. Perhaps that’s why none had answered. Perhaps the two Symenestra were praying to the exact same gods in thanks for helping them in finding the girl, and for speed and safety in returning her to…

Where, exactly? They couldn’t possibly be taking her all the way back to Kalinor! The woman seemed to know far more about surviving in the wilds than her companion did. it was she who built the fires each night, she who would leave and return with water. It was also the female that would leave to hunt once camp had been set. Saidra dreaded those times when she was left alone with the male. Not that he was cruel, or even remotely physical with her - not yet, at least - but he still cast glances at her in ways that made the half-Inarta wholly uncomfortable. Some nights he would do nothing but sharpen a large cruel looking serrated dagger while stealing glances in her direction, others he would speak to her, sometimes in common and others in the strange sounding language of his own people. Saidra had gotten the distinct impression it was never to make conversation, not really anyway. More just a way to pass the time until the other one returned.

Tonight it seemed would be more of the former. As the slender pale woman left the edge of the fire’s light, Saidra heard the familiar sound of a whetstone being run along a blade’s edge. She couldn’t help but wonder if it was some sort of method designed to break down her will, to cause her to give in to fear, as she had never seen the man actually use the dagger. It would certainly take a great deal more than some empty threat to get to her, or so Saidra hoped.

As she settled herself against the tree, intent to try and doze until the woman returned with what would become the evening meal, the girl couldn’t help but start as the man suddenly spoke up in a low even tone. An eye cracked open to peer at him as she tried to piece together the words through his accented common.

“You should be honored, you realize,” the Symenestra began. “You are strong, determined, have such potential. The children you birth will be the same.” He paused, the sound of the dagger being sharpened taking over and filling the silence for a tick.

“That is why I chose you,” he continued. Saidra gave him a skeptical glance as their eyes met. “I know you must be afraid, but know that your death will not be for naught. You might even find the experience-”

“No,” the girl interrupted, causing the man’s eyes to widen at her sudden speaking up. An amused smile replaced his shock quickly, though, rather than be disturbed by the fact Saidra found her own expression mirroring the Symenestra’s.

“No,” the girl repeated, softer before speaking again, practically spitting out the words with as much edge as she could muster. “You won’t touch me.”

He laughed at that, and brought a halt to his mindless actions, setting the dagger down near where he sat before rising to his feet. Despite every attempt not to, Saidra couldn’t help but shrink back against the tree at his approach. Red eyes glittering with amusement as he crouched down before her, his hand quickly shooting out to grip her jaw between tightened fingertips. Once more she could feel his nails biting into her skin, threatening to draw blood.

“Allow me to make something perfectly clear, little girl,” he hissed through partially clenched teeth. “It is not my intention to cause you undue harm, but I will not hesitate if you push me to it. I haven’t ever exactly been known for my patience. I may have chosen you, but you are not irreplaceable. I only need you for one thing.” His other hand moved to wrap over where hers sat bound in her lap, spindly fingers prying one of hers loose from the fists she had made. “So long as you can still function in that matter, I could care less what the rest of your state is.”

A quick movement of his hand was followed by a loud snap and a scream from the girl as pain suddenly shot up from where his hand had wrapped around the little finger on her right hand. His eyes bored into hers as he continued to apply pressure to the broken digit for what felt like several agonizing bells before he released her.

As he straightened to his full height and began to walk away, Saidra cradled her injured hand as best she could in her lap, brilliant blue eyes glaring at the back of his head, willing to somehow end him with that single look.

“I’ll kill you,”
she threatened softly through strained gasps and fought against tears. When he didn’t respond she sucked air into her lungs and forced it out in a shout. “I’ll kill you!”

The Symenestra’s footsteps halted and he turned to look over his shoulder at the girl, a sneer playing across his pale lips. “Yes,” he calmly replied, the mockery plain in his tone. “I’m sure you will.”

The rest of the evening was a haze to the girl as Saidra was forced to become more and more aware of the pain of the broken finger, the shock slowly wearing off. She was vaguely aware of the female’s return, mostly due to shouts directed at the male. The half-Inartan didn’t need to speak the language to understand the woman was entirely agitated with her companion’s actions.

Any lingering doubt of the female’s displeasure was driven away the following day. The girl had little rest during the night, and the woman kept their pace slower than it had been, frequently falling back from where she typically lead them to walk alongside the sleep deprived girl who still fought back the occasional whimper of pain. The female had crafted a rudimentary splint for the girl’s broken finger, but the pain still refused to let up and soon became the single thing that Saidra could focus upon. Even the apology that was offered by the woman for the man’s actions couldn’t entirely be comprehended through the haze.

That night as they stopped, Saidra caught that there was some sort of harsh words, verging on an altercation between her two captors and then once more the woman set off, leaving the girl and the Symenesta man alone once more. The woman’s words seemed to bring a change over him as he sat staring into the fire, his expression unreadable, his body still for a change. The difference in his mannerisms went unnoticed, however, as Saidra was far too preoccupied with other things.

The other gods had forsaken her, leaving her to die so that she could bring more of these monsters into the world. To help spread the genes of the loathsome creature who had taken her life from her. She would never hold a bow again, never hear an Eagle’s cry, never see Skyinarta again, never taste another meal prepared by someone who knew how to make something other than unappetizing paste. It wasn’t right. It wasn’t fair. The pain from her finger continued to radiate through her hand, worming its way up her arm and shoulder until Saidra was convinced the very essence of it was seeping into her mind. All the gods she had been told to pray to since youth had abandoned her, even the simple plea to take the pain away went unheeded. There was no one left to turn to. Except…

Saidra was unsure of how to pray to the Goddess of Pain, she had heard stories and may have given her a thought from time to time, but it was generally considered unwise to focus upon the deity. Saidra couldn’t care less about the warnings of her childhood any longer. Instead she focused upon the agony she was experiencing, letting it ring out as a plea through her thoughts, the threat she had leveled at the Symenestra male the night before acting as an echo, a promise. Where her other prayers had been careless acts of begging for redemption, her new prayer wasn’t for freedom or safety, it was for the simple ability to make good on her threat. Saidra would kill the man, she only just had to be given the chance.

Oh. Really?
The amused distinctly feminine voice came from within her head as a feeling wholly indescribably came over the girl. There was panic, awe, a sensation that within a single breath she could be torn completely asunder. She could feel someone sitting next to her but as eyes frantically looked nearby she saw only the firelit trees and the darkness beyond. A name came forth, stabbed into her mind so that it could never be forgotten: Krysus.

I don’t doubt that you would, but…
The words were like someone taking a razor’s edge to the inside of her head and Saidra couldn’t help but cringe despite herself. It wasn’t a mocking tone, but there was a certain childish quality to it that somehow was anything but innocent. Just over a broken finger? That seems hardly worth it.

“I want him to die,”
Saidra mumbled through gritted teeth.

You think I don’t know that?
The question came upon her with such harshness that it felt as if someone had driven a spike into the girl’s chest. This is hardly worth my time. One measly little death. His life for yours? Please, as if I make trades.

“I’ll do anything you ask,” There was no plea in her tone, simple fact dripped from grimaced lips.

Will you? The edge of curiosity gave the impression of a smirk forming on the unseen face that spoke to her.

“Yes,” Saidra hissed in reply.

Laughter replied. Tinkling giggling like pinpricks that drove pins into every part of her.

Will you make him suffer? Have him begging for death before you give it?

“Yes.”

And you’ll do anything to have that?

“Yes,” the girl replied sharply, drawing a glance from the Symenestra man who only shook his head in annoyance at her before returning his attention to the fire.

What if in exchange you woke up everyday feeling exactly as you do now? Worse even? Pain unimaginable will follow you until the end of your days. Would you even make it to the nearest city? How would you even survive long enough to make it worth it? Each word burrowed into her, eating away at resolve, questioning every ounce of strength that the girl had left.

“The woman,”
Saidra realized breathlessly. “I’ll make her take me elsewhere.”

Oh? And how would you do that?

Wordlessly Saidra found her mind flooded with visions of how to keep the Symenestra woman compliant and yet useful enough to keep them both alive until they could return to Wind Reach. That dagger the male favored became a particularly fond instrument of inflicting pain upon the woman who had attempted to ease her own. Saidra couldn’t feel even the least bit guilty as the realization came upon her that she fully intended to kill the woman as well once her usefulness had ended. It wasn’t personal, it was about survival.

No, it’s not,
The rebuke came as if in a shout despite being softly whispered into her head. It’s about pleasing me. It’s about inflicting as much pain as you can out of a person before snuffing out their life. Do you understand?

Saidra nodded her head wearily and she could feel the amusement of the Goddess of Murder flood through her.

I don’t think you really do. After all, you’re begging me to save you, aren’t you? Now why would I do such a thing?

The girl suddenly felt as if the rope she had been clinging to that was slowly pulling her out of the hole she was in had been cut. There had been a sliver of a promise of this ending and it had just been snatched away from her. Laughter echoed in her head and sent a shudder through the girl as she felt like she was slowly being torn apart from the inside out.

But this isn’t the first time you’ve wanted to kill someone is it?
The voice in her head accused. Did you really think I would be here just to help save some poor wretch because they asked me? You don’t like thinking about it do you, but you know of what I speak.

Saidra once more tried to meet the unseen gaze of the goddess, tried to explain herself with excuses that caught and stumbled in her head but finally one word, a name, slipped from her chapped lips, “Aelise.”

So you do remember!
The voice mocked again, no real surprise held in the slightest. The silence that followed acting as an unspoken cue for the girl to continue.

“She had it coming,”
Saidra mumbled. “She kept everyone else awake with her whining. We were all new to being Yasi and she just… wouldn’t… stop.” She felt herself go cold with the admission, the memory of her fellow Yasi weeping in the night as she had done for days, until the darker haired girl had gone over and convinced Aelise to come with her into one of the courtyards that parted from the warrens. I have something to show you! It’s amazing, she had promised. Saidra had drawn her peer over to the far side of the outdoor area in the freezing Winter night, pointing at the beautiful colors arcing across the sky to keep the other Yasi’s attention. That was when she had struck, a rock picked up had been smashed into the back of the other girl’s head, her limp body shoved over the bannister to the rocky cliffs below.

“No one missed her. They didn't even really look for her, just thought she had wandered off,”
the girl continued. “We were glad for the quiet. I helped.”

Of course you did.
the reply came smoothly, That time, at least.

As if her first confession had opened a door Saidra suddenly found other memories coming to her, of fights she purposely got in not out of want to assert herself but purely for the freedom to hurt the other Yasi when she was feeling particularly frustrated. She relived an accident when learning archery and one of the boys had gone down range to retrieve his arrows. She had faked at not paying attention and had claimed the string had slipped out of her hand. No one was particularly mad at her that time either, accidents do happen sometimes, after all. Funny though that didn’t seem to recall how the boy had the audacity to steal her dessert the night before.

If your aim was better, you wouldn’t have just hit his arm, would you? It’s okay though, you’ve probably doomed him to die a rather slow and miserable death when he’s older now. Krysus sounded more entertained than ever at the notion and Saidra knew for certain she wasn’t wrong. That, you foolish girl, is why I’m here. I have seen in your heart and mind, I know what you are capable of when properly motivated. You may have your little reasons, tell yourself it’s all for some greater good, but you and I know better, don’t we?

There was no trying to deny it and Saidra’s head slumped forward as she nodded.

Admit it then, I want to hear it. What are you?

She hesitated, her mouth feeling suddenly dry as she barely croacked out the words. “A killer,” the girl admitted, feeling the weight of it as if it was suddenly seared into her skin.

Good. Don’t you ever forget that again. Your life is mine now. Every day you will either hurt or be hurt. Agony will define your existence, either your own or those around you. Those you may even love will come to know nothing but pain. There was an agonizing pause, ticks of silence in which Saidra thought she had once more been left to her cruel ending.

But it’s not without it’s perks. I have a gift for you. The voice returned to her mind suddenly and Saidra suddenly felt winding pressure begin to form around her injured hand. It seemed to crush her bones and flay the very skin from the limb, driving the very ability to scream out from her. Shakily the girl looked down to watch as lines began to trace the veins across the back of her hand, echoing or maybe even replacing them with brilliant crimson. The pain subsided almost immediately, though a dull ever-growing pounding in her head seemed to replace it.

In an instant Saidra knew what she had to do to make it stop. Whether by design of the gnosis or a moment of realization brought upon by the Goddess herself, the girl knew without a shadow of a doubt that she would have to bring agony to another person or suffer the consequences. Four days, the words came, but in her own inner voice that sounded so fragile and unreal in comparison to the one that had overwritten her entire being only moments before. That was how long she would live if she did nothing. Each day would be worse than the one before. A murder would set it back to the start. There was no room for bargaining, no method to negotiate. You or them.

Now go make use of what you asked for.
There was an air of finality to it and a sudden emptiness followed as Saidra was suddenly aware of the absence of the Goddess’ presence. She breathed slowly, becoming more aware of the thudding in her skull that seemed to echo each twinge of pain in her still broken finger. The ropes that held her to the tree were tested, but it seemed the gnosis was not the only thing Krysus had granted her as they fell away from her as if they hadn’t ever really been tied in the first place. Saidra was not about to question it as she eyed the Symenestra man with a new hunger.

He would be fast, of that she was certain, she would simply have to be faster. A glance was cast around her, a large stone picked up in her injured hand, gripped firmly between thumb and three fingers. How fitting, she thought morbidly as she slowly and quietly crept towards the Symenestra.

She would only have one shot, a single attempt and if she failed… Saidra pushed the thought from her head as she held her breath at the final ticks of approach. The man seemed blissfully unaware of her, still staring into the campfire and muttering in his strange language. The girl felt every beat of her heart, felt how it echoed in the throbbing pain just behind her eyes. Time seemed to stand still as suddenly he moved his head to look over at where she had been sitting. A dawning of realization appeared on his face and then…

Crack! The rock collided with the back of his head with only enough impact to create the noise and draw a small amount of blood. It should have been little more than an annoyance but Saidra had felt something move down her hand at impact and it had left the man screaming as though she had driven the rock deep into his skull. He fell to the ground, hands grasping at the back of his head as he continued to wail in agony. She didn’t think, couldn’t think, as she quickly grabbed the discarded blade he had been so possessive of, but now seemed to have all but forgotten. In an instant she was upon him, blade quickly stabbing into his pale flesh, each small wound seeming to have the effect as if she was still twisting the edge in him. Her actions were desperate, imprecise, but as she felt the power of the Goddess’s mark flowing through her hand, through the weapon, her sloppiness seemed to matter little.

Anguished red eyes met hers as he tried to utter a curse that fell into a pitiful whimper, his gaze torn between rage, confusion and a pleading for the pain to stop. The last of which she obliged as the dagger was plunged into the side of the Symenestra’s neck and ripped away, blood sprayed across her before coating her hands and the forest floor. He twitched feebly under her as she sat atop his chest, breathing heavily, the pain that had been forming in her head entirely vanishing. She felt wild, energized, but mostly there was an undeniable thrill. Not in overcoming someone who had hurt her, but in the way she had done it, how she had watched the life slip from his eyes as he had bled out.

Slowly she rose, a long deep breath taken before a sudden snap of trees moving in the nearby foliage dragged her attention away from her kill. The woman. The screaming of the male no doubt had drawn her back. The element of surprise would be lost. Unless…

Saidra quickly moved back to where she had been seated and slumped against the tree, hands held close together, echoing how they had been bound, save for the blade she held between them, tucked out of sight between her legs. A weak cry was faked, trembling forced as the female stepped into the firelight. Her horrified gasp was heard and the girl could only begin to picture the sight in her head. More terrified utterances, mournful sobs, and finally a shout that Saidra could only assume was an accusation.

As she raised her head the woman was far closer than she had expected, kneeling in front of her, her eyes brimmed with tears and hatred as she reached out and grabbed the girl’s jaw, demanding answers in the language of her people. For a tick all Saidra could do was plead, try to explain it was a wild animal that had appeared, that it had attacked. She knew what her voice sounded like when she was scared, and she copied it to the best of her ability. The woman’s shock played in her favor for a tick until somewhere amidst the odd sounding words she caught one that came in Common, “Blood”.

It was the only signal the girl needed as she suddenly slashed forward, the blade barely making it through the woman’s clothing to nick across the soft skin of her stomach, but it was more than enough to bring all the pain that Saidra willed her to feel. The Symenestra woman staggered back, clutching at her stomach as if the girl had managed to gouge deep into her innards. The half-Inarta sprung into action once more, tackling herself into the other until she was pinned to the ground, the blade held threateningly against the woman’s neck.

“Where is the nearest city?”
Saidra demanded in a hiss.

Her question was met with panicked and painful gasps before the woman forced an anguished utterance, “Lhavit. Two days out.”

The girl grinned and pressed the blade to the woman’s throat, just barely drawing blood, once more feeling the strange sensation of power draining from her marked hand and down into the small wound. She relished the tortured scream that followed.

“Good,” the girl replied with a sneer. “You will take me there. And maybe, just maybe I will not leave you a bloody corpse for the animals as I have done to your friend. Agreed?”

The woman gave a minute nod, clearly terrified of feeling the blade’s edge against her skin again. Good, Saidra repeated to herself within her own mind. She could last two days, hurt the woman as needed until they reached their destination. There was no intention to leave her alive when she was done, however. Whatever kindness the girl had been shown by the female was forgotten, leaving only certainty of her imminent demise once her usefulness had run out.

Saidra had no idea what she would do once she made it to Lhavit, but Krysus had spared her life and she was determined to make good on the debt she now felt she owed the Goddess.

LANGUAGE
Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Nari
Poor Language: Fratava

LORES
Lore of the Curse of Vexation
Religion: Krysus

Character History

Saidra was born to an Endal mother who swears her father was a Svefra man who visited Thunder Bay on a trade route - The truth of which Saidra fully doubts, guessing that it was more a normal human sailor. While she claims to not care about her father, she does have an undeniable curiosity about the children of Laviku. Her childhood was fairly standard, raised by her mother until the age of 8 in which she entered Yasihood. As a Yasi Saidra was known for being unusually cold and often picked fight with the others, though there were rumors of darker deeds that the girl had done. At age twelve she was picked up by an Avora Hunter as an apprentice and was beginning to show great promise when the unthinkable happened. At age thirteen Saidra was captured by a pair of Symenestra during a Harvest and was selected to be a surrogate. It was during the trip to Kalindor that she pleaded with the goddess Krysus for aid in exchange for the lives of her captors.

How exactly it was that she made it to Lhavit, half starved and far from mentally stable is beyond anyone's comprehension. The girl did not stay long in the city, however, doing what she had to to earn enough money to flee to other parts of Mizahar via trade caravans and the like, ever aware of her constant need to cause pain in others. It was somewhere in Taldera that she met up with a roving band of mercenaries and joined their number. She remained with the group for several years until an eventual (and some may say inevitable) falling out with several of its members.

She has now found her way to Sunberth, for better or worse, though everything that Saidra has heard of the town believes it to be perhaps the one place in Mizahar she may finally be able to call home... At least for a little while.

Possessions

GENERAL
* Starting Package Items

Clothing
Simple Shirt (Black) *
Simple Pants (Black) *
Simple Undergarments *
Simple Cloak (Black) *
Simple Boots (Black) *
Leather, Night
Gloves (Leather - Black)
Boots, High (Black)
Belt (Leather)
Blouse (Black Cotton)
Skirt (Black Fine Wool)

Weaponry
Crossbow, Hand
Crossbow Bolts (30)
Serrated Cold Iron Dagger (Heirloom)
Scabbard, Dagger
Dagger, Throwing (5)

Personal Care
Comb (Metal) *
Brush (Metal) *
Soap *
Face Powder (1oz)
Lip Pomade (1oz)
Kohl (1oz)
Cosmetic Brush

General Equipment
1 Waterskin *
1 Backpack *
Razor *
Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth) *
1 eating knife *
Flint & Steel *

HEIRLOOM
Heirloom: A long highly polished cold iron bladed dagger with deep serrations that run about halfway up the blade. The rest tapers to a fairly sharp point. Runes have been etched into the side but seem to hold no real purpose other than decorative. Saidra stole the blade, and used it to kill it's owner - one of the Symenestra who stole her away from Wind Reach - and has been using it as her favored close-quarters weapon ever since.

Housing

House: An room at the the Aquillar Hot Springs.

Ledger
514 AV :
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Housing Credit +500 GM 600 GM
Lodging: Aquillar Hot Springs - Winter 514 *Saidra will arrive in Sunberth on the 5th of Winter and will pay in advance for the rest of the season in a "Traveler's Room" - 43 GM 5 SM 556 GM 5 SM
Crossbow, Hand - 100 GM 465 GM 5 SM
Crossbow Bolts (30) - 3 GM 453 GM 5 SM
Scabbard, Dagger -2 GM 451 GM 5 SM
Dagger, Throwing (5) -5 GM 446 GM 5 SM
Face Powder (1oz) -1 SM 446 GM 4 SM
Lip Pomade (1oz) -1 SM 446 GM 3 SM
Kohl (1oz) -1 SM 446 GM 2 SM
Cosmetic Brush -2 SM 446 GM
Leather, Night -60 GM 386 GM
Gloves (Leather - Black) -1 GM 385 GM
Boots, High (Black) -5 SM 384 GM 5SM
Belt (Leather) -4 SM 384 1SM
Blouse (Black) - Cotton -1 GM 383 GM
Skirt (Black Fine Wool) -1 GM 2 SM 381 GM 8 SM
Winter 514 Living Expenses (Poor) -45 GM 336 GM 8 SM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Purchase Cost Total
Lodging: Aquillar Hot Springs (Spring 515) -45 GM 5 SM 291 GM 3 SM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thread List

WINTER 514
Day Thread Status XP Earned
5 Fresh Start or Fresh Meat? In Progress N/A
22 No Debt Unpaid In Progress N/A
32 A Display of Talents In Progress N/A
44 Left Behind In Progress N/A
47 Mistaken Identity In Progress N/A
XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX X

Saidra
Player

Words: 45016