Hey hey hey!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey hey hey!

Postby Alexander Romig on November 11th, 2014, 9:15 pm

What's up everybody, my names Alex and I'm an (Dark Fantasy) addict.

I'm from rural Amish country, and with the only pastimes available being work or barn parties, I like to invest some of that time in RPs :).

I decided to pick Ghost, because hey that's something new and grim dark so why the heck not?

Looking to have some solid fun, set off on an adventure or two. Some questions, I don't need an inventory or house for a Ghost right? No heirlooms or bags of gold?

Anywho, look forward to meeting ya'll. My characters in Black Rock now so if any of you are there maybe you can point me to something?
Alexander Romig
Player

Words: 3033
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2014, 7:25 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Hey hey hey!

Postby Nivel on November 13th, 2014, 7:56 pm

Hey hows it going, don't see to many ghost pcs around.
the starter packages are kind of up to you, I'm a pycon and some of the stuff I had to opt out of because it just didn't make sense for my character.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)