[Token Introduction Thread]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

[Token Introduction Thread]

Postby Malera on November 27th, 2014, 7:46 am

Hello Mizahar,

I'm Melira, and I've just joined the site. I was suggested this place by my friend...
um... I forgot his username here, but he's in Zeltiva; he said he was a merchant or something. Anyway, I've been RPing for several years now, but have kind of hit a wall in my growth as a writer. Before I took my hiatus, which I am now coming back from, I'd say I was GaiaOnline Lit. Not really a crowning achievement, but I was able to bust out a few paragraphs. Anyway, my friend suggested I come and RP here if I wanted to get better, and I do. So... Here I am. I really hope I get to RP with many great people and play out a great story.
Malera
Down on her luck

Words: 884
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2014, 7:20 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Journal