[Luminary Commons] Roasted Delights

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Roasted Delights

Postby Diamond Rat on November 18th, 2010, 4:26 am

"Hey, talking to yourself is a sign of dementia, you know," Rat said, blowing her cover. "And..."

The sparrow panicked because she realized she wasn't hidden. She puffed up as big as she could go to hide it. "Y-Y-You should get that checked out!" she chirped, and fluttered, clearly overcompensating. She spazzed and flew up to the rafters over head, where she dug her claws into the wood and hung upside-down, peering down at Viktor with her beady little eyes.
Diamond Rat
Desnik

Words: 10688
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2010, 12:01 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Viktor on November 18th, 2010, 5:57 am

SidenoteJust double checking to make sure you realize that I can't understand you when you are in your sparrow form.
The sudden chirping caught Viktor off guard, as did the flurry of fleeting feathers that followed. He tracked the bird to where it perched in a rather peculiar manner. "I thought bats were the only flying things that did that. You are an odd bird." He stated simply, putting the food down for once. After wiping his hands on the last of the unsoiled napkins he slowly stood and moved below the rafter from which the sparrow was hanging. His confusion was evident from his arched brow and the slight sideways tilt of his head. "You aren't an ordinary bird are you?" He asked, half expecting an intelligible response. There was something out of place, aside from the hanging part, although he couldn't quite figure out what it was.
Memorable quotes (Or, really just quote at the moment, but more will come!)
"She is not fish. She is a person too!"
Viktor
Looks like a grizzly, acts like a teddy bear

Words: 35444
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2010, 10:25 am
Location: Standing behind you. Don't turn around though because I'm in stealth mode.
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet

Postby Diamond Rat on November 21st, 2010, 5:08 am

"What are you talking about?" said Rat.

She dug her little claws into the wood a bit harder, and, using her beak as well, pulled herself on top of the rafter. From there, she waggled her tail and continued to peer down at Viktor.

"I am a perfectly ordinary bird," she assured him. "I am so normal, you couldn't even tell me apart from other birds."

She puffed up because she was fibbing and she wanted to look sincere, and fluffing her feathers was the best way of seeming truthful for some reason, to Rat.
Diamond Rat
Desnik

Words: 10688
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2010, 12:01 am
Character sheet

Previous