Greetings!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings!

Postby Edwyn Garetson on December 3rd, 2014, 8:35 pm

So I'd heard about Mizahar a while back and figured I'd check it out. I've been looking for a good RP community to get into and figured this might just be the place.

I do have some past experience with RP in the form of D&D, play-by-post sites, etc. With that said none of the sites have been able to offer me the sort of character depth I've been looking for, and so I eventually worked my way here.

It may take me a while to get a character up (no longer than a week or two) but I'd really like to take my time if that's allowable. You'll probably see me most often in the Q&A forum but I figured I'd make an intro before I randomly popped in. :)
Edwyn Garetson
Player

Words: 4532
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2014, 8:19 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Greetings!

Postby Keene Ward on December 3rd, 2014, 9:01 pm

Heya! Welcome to Miz!
There's a lotta lore to work with here, so I'm pretty sure you'll have a lot of depth to both employ and draw from. ;) Characters can be developed in a day or in a year! Whenever you're ready to post the CS, that's the proper time to do it. I'm looking forward to what you have to offer, and what sort of stories you'll be crafting. :) If you have any questions about the lore, your welcome PM, or want to know more about the site itself, feel free to PM me with questions! Any of the mods would also be happy to help you. :)

Happy writing!
Keene Ward
Chilly Wizard

Words: 1279864
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2014, 2:16 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2014 Top NaNo Word Count (1)