[Timothy's Audiolog] Random Ramblings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum contains a new feature for Mizahar - Videos and Vblogs! Feel free to post your Videos, vblogs, chats, and comments here. Find us on Youtube under WritersRPG!

[Timothy's Audiolog] Random Ramblings

Postby Timothy Mered on December 11th, 2014, 1:50 pm

So I decided to re-do my audio recording and prepare it a little better. I was expecting it to turn out shorter because of that, but I was completely wrong and managed to talk to my lovely BenQ screen for twenty minutes 0.O

Oh well, I am just going to leave it as it is for now. If you hear me sighing or breathing a bit, that's because I had the mic really close, not because I am utterly bored by myself.

I talk a little bit about myself, a bit about Kenash and Ravok, a bit about Timothy, and a bit about writing in general.

Just a fair warning, even though I prepared to talk about certain topics, this recording has no real direction. If you like to listen to me rambling, then you've come to the right place.

Here we go (the file is ~22MB so give it a minute to buffer):

If anyone has any questions pertaining to my thoughts on RP'ing, Mizahar, or what I do as a game developer, please leave your question below and I'll try to answer it in my next recording.

Cheers!

P.S. I make mention of characters in Ravok having no morals (there's context to that, mind you) but I forgot entirely about the other slaves in Ravok, so that point is quite invalid really.
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)