Flashback (Purple Forest) Dare you!

Piper's first trip to the forest via a dare

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

(Purple Forest) Dare you!

Postby Piper Quinn on December 28th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Spring 18th 503AV (Piper is already posing as a boy)

Piper stood among her group of friends, most were boys although a few girls were present. The youth were proving how brave they were to one another. Their antics had already angered a few people. Each youth waited until the child who had taken charge called their name giving them their sentence. However, waiting was boring. Piper didn't care if such and such did this or that. Good for them. Whatever.

She shifted her feet. Great, someone was crying now. She sighed. "What was that, Pip?" The ringleader spoke. "That was me not caring about this dumb game. We're standing in a circle, wooo. Great fun. I'm going home." She took a step towards home and was quickly blocked. "Hey!" She yelled.

"You're going, but not home. Your dare is-""Boring, I can already tell. Make it good or I'm going home." She crossed her arms and waited. "Fine you dumb girly boy I dare you to go to the creepy Purple Forest where that odd guy lives with the ghosts." This was a little daunting she'd admit but she couldn't let the others see. "Fine, I'll go."

"Wait, how will we know if he really goes?" Someone piped up. The ringleader smiled, "That's right! Well, he can play that stupid old fiddle he's got. You got that Pip?" She rolled her eyes, "If that floats your boat, sure."
Piper Quinn
Player

Words: 15390
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2014, 2:27 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets