[Note by Nemesis] Johan

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Johan

Postby Johan on January 12th, 2015, 12:19 am

Character Name

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: 71, Summer, 492

Birthplace: Ravok

Appearance: “I have been blessed with golden yellow flowing hair that reaches down to my shoulders. It rarely requires brushing and is quite thick giving it a full, luscious look. My piercing green eyes are sprinkled with flecks of gold, the same as my hair. I am of foreign descent so with quite high cheekbones and glowing white teeth, my skin resembles a fine porcelain. I am of average height.”

Character Concept

“Of course, most seem envious of me, but of my charming personality or gorgeous looks I know not. Now-”

“Excuse me, Master Johan, but why don’t I fill out this form and you take a much needed break?”

“Ah, how very thoughtful Geoffrey.”

“To be very honest, Master Johan is rather… arrogant. He takes much pride in himself and has had a very spoiled childhood. A short temper and an even shorter patience for those he deems lesser, which, suffice to say, is most. He seems to have an inability to think of others before himself and this causes much trouble for those around him.”

“He is not always like. It takes a special person to break through his… shell of character defects to reveal his more… well, I honestly haven’t been around him long enough to see if there are any worthwhile traits in the lad but I do hope so.”

Character History

“Master Johan was born and raised in Ravok where he currently resides. I have only been hired recently so I cannot say much about his past other than that, due to his parent’s large inheritances, he has done little work and thus become spoiled. Very spoiled. He recently decided to go out and fulfill his lifelong dream of becoming a powerful and wealthy politician. He, of course, knows little of living on his own and it has been a struggle.

His parents large fortune has allowed him to take many extravagant trips to his favorite city, the island of Mura. He seems to carry a natural connection to the place, stating it's the "only place where he feels so truly alive!" He has gained many a friends there and thus is able to learn the language quite quickly. His trips have now become a yearly ordeal, at least, that his what his father says. His las test excursion lasted an entire fortnight in Mura, of course not counting the traveling time, which for some reason he doesn't seem to mind either...

Language

Fluent Language: Common Mizaharian.
Basic Language:Kontinese.

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Politics SP 26 26 Competent
Law SP 24, RB 2 26 Competent
Rhetoric RB 13 13 Novice

Lores

Helpful Lores: (Pick 2)
Lore of History of Ravok (SP)
Lore of Law of Ravok (SP)

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing (HELPFUL HINT, Please Remove - Usually white, but color isn’t unusual)
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: None

Housing

House: 1 basic 20x20 single room apartment (400 sq feet) with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List
Last edited by Johan on January 13th, 2015, 5:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
Johan
Player

Words: 1459
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2015, 7:37 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Johan

Postby Nemesis on January 12th, 2015, 9:15 am

Greetings! I'm Nemesis, the DS of Ravok. I've noticed a few problems with your Character Sheet that you should probably take a look at. Until these issues have been resolved, I'm afraid you cannot post IC in any of Mizahar's cities.

• Very interesting way to write a CS... I sort of like it! Though others might get a bit confused..
  • How did Johan come to know Kontinese in Ravok (bearing in mind that Common is the dominant language and Kontinese is endemic to the island of Mura? Does he have a Kontinese friend who taught him? Please explain why in your History.
  • Are you sure you do not wish to have a third (Poor) language? It isn't necessary for you to have more than one, so you can ignore this if you wish, but the question must be asked!
  • Please list by your Skills which is Starter Package (SP and which is Racial Bonus (RB).
  • Same for your Lores - can you put (SP) beside them please?
  • Because of the structure of Ravok (a floating city in the middle of a lake (a bit like real world Venice) there are no cottages. Johan would have an apartment/flat in a building.

Once you have fixed what I have asked you to, send me a PM and I will remove this Intervention.

Nemesis
Fortune and Retribution

Words: 296717
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 8:36 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)