Closed [ The Bronze Woods ] An Untold Tale ( Arden Whitevine )

One spots a butterfly, even in times of darkness.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[ The Bronze Woods ] An Untold Tale ( Arden Whitevine )

Postby Sieghart Valorian on February 1st, 2015, 11:06 pm

34th day of Winter 514 A.V

Oh the absolute astonishing beauty of The Bronze Woods. Was totally idiosyncratic in it's nature. Sieghart, the male who bore blonde hair shook his Cranium from left to right; Repetitively attempting to make sense of it all. He felt as if he were in a practical frozen Heaven. A landscape so beautiful and awe striking that he begun to wish all of the world got to see what he'd just seen. Although many people travel here on a daily basis he cared very little for such a thing. The experience alone was exhilarating and daunting. The Sun allowed it's breath to bless the lands with some form of warmth. Somewhat melting the snow upon which he walked, and the water stuck to his boots. Simplistic residue, but oh well things could be far worse. After all I should be headed to the Syliran wild-lands soon. I'm sure that this is but a pebble compared to the massive boulder of objects that I am to overcome. This to me should pass over rather swiftly. I wonder rather or not I will run into anyone on the way. Being alone is the most foul thing in the world. Isolation is practically torture, and even the greatest men can be driven absolutely mad by such a thing. For what are people without communication and or the lack of ability to communicate? After all he believed that all of society itself was heavily based upon communication. For without it we would still be uncivilized savage people. Although who is to say that savage people don't communicate? Who is to say that savages aren't out and about; Roaming the world only to cause chaos and ruin?

A sigh exited the lips of Sieghart, and as he proceeded to stride about ; Whilst getting lost within his own train of thoughts. The hide he wore upon his embodiment as if it were a cape of some sort hung loosely and fluttered about; Being attached to his studded leather armor. Layered atop a coarse thick crimson-hue shirt. Oh how warm was he kept by such a shirt, and it was absolutely amazing in his opinion that he wasn't freezing half to death! He simply continued to look about, and make note of several things which surrounded him. Yet, he wasn't at all paying attention to the fact that multiple Trees surrounded his embodiment. Yet, he continued to simply think and think more about what he would do for the rest of his life. The moment that he so much as thought he'd had an answer to the question his visage slammed straight into the hard bark of the Tree. It simply shook his process of thought, and he wasn't very well phased by the impact. He indeed did scare himself half to death; His heart begun to hammer away from beneath his chest cavity like a drum. Now an incredibly deep and sudden short lived inhalation was followed by an exhalation in order to attempt calming himself down. Just what in the world was he doing!? He had to be more cautious then that if he was going to attempt to become a better combatant? At this rate he could be caught off guard and wiped out by a squirrel for god sakes! How absolutely ridiculous of him to do such a thing.

Now he'd simply turned about and continued to walk about, pondering and contemplating. Debating against himself, finding solutions and answers to many questions he'd asked for long years in his lifetime. It was almost as if he was no longer even physically present in his own embodiment. For now in Siegharts eyes he was ten years old again. Sitting next to his father who stood at a rather short stature now that he thought about it. In a simplistic tent, and his father held the very longsword he'd carried on his person now. Lovely scenery isn't it ; The answer to that question was simply, No! Sieghart had a lack for a happy jolly good childhood. He was always practically ignored by his father, and his father was blamed for a multitude of things throughout the duration of Siegharts lifetime. Including the very fact that he never got to meet his mother.

A cold chill begun to flush throughout the embodiment of Sieghart. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up at the very thought of seeing his fathers face again. Although his father did give him a few select words before he decided upon Dying. How dare his father die right before his eyes, how dare he do such a thing to Sieghart! Sieghart knew nothing more then the fact that his father passed on to another mythological world. That his father can't possibly truly be dead. Each time that a person comes in contact with another person they are alive within that person. Yet, when the person dies when they live no more they may live ever. In the minds and hearts of all of those they ever came in contact with due to the fact that regardless of who you are. Regardless of what it is you do, you will always have someone that you know you are special to. His father was that type of charismatic man..

The moment that the imagery of his father went away, the scent of burning leaves practically filled his nostrils. Tears ran from either of his eyes, and he'd only just come to realize that he'd rested with his back against a Tree, with his knees tucked in and his thighs up against his torso. Trembling, and shaking as if he were but a little helpless boy.
Sieghart Valorian
The Noble

Words: 41710
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2015, 7:53 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[ The Bronze Woods ] An Untold Tale ( Arden Whitevine )

Postby Arden Whitevine on February 13th, 2015, 1:59 am

Arden moved around her small room, the hearth filling it with warmth. After sometime she sat down at her small table and placed her head in her hands. The young cat, that she bought a few days ago, was sleeping in front of the hearth, stretched out and purring. Taking the kitten home was something she wasn't planning on doing, but after looking into the eyes of her, she had no choice but to take her. The small tortoiseshell was absolutely stunning, bright golden eyes framed by a light orange/tan around them, a black stripe ran up her nose. She was a cat of pure beauty and she knew it, but she was also very mischievous. Knocking things off her shelves, she even ate some of the catnip, that was a very interesting evening. Completely stoned kitten layer out across her table, tail swishing as she was scolded. Arden was upset, but it wasn't to hard to clean up the mess. “You really have made my life interesting.” Arden mused to the young cat. “But unlike you, I can not stay cooped up all day. I'm going out, so you be good, and don't get into my stuff.” She laughed as the cat rolled over and winked at her. Arden stood up and walked over to her coat and sword. Putting on her jacket, she hooked her sword across her back, the thin leather strap running across her chest. And her bag on her shoulder, she grabbed her key. Walking out into the hallway, she locked her room door behind her. Maybe she will go to the bronze woods again. Third time this month, she chucked as he made her way to the outside.

Several hours had past, that was also several hours of thought, several hours of cold crisp air. And the woods were finally in sight. Taking a path she followed it into the woods, taking slow deliberate steps, trying to be as quiet as possible. Being a female, she was a huge target for slavers and other horrible types of people. Just because she has few skills with her sword, doesn't mean that she's fully safe from harm. Arden rubbed her leg, it still ached and the muscle would seize up sometimes, reminding her that it still wasn't fully healed from her mishap. Absent mindedly she began humming to herself, a song that she brought with her from Avanthal. Her honey brown eyes changed back to there usually green, her hair fell to her mid back. Arden let her hand feel the dry grass lining the path.
Now a Certified Herbalist. Thread with me.
Arden Whitevine
Novice Herbalist

Words: 23191
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2015, 3:39 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets